Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to following paul. Does the boyfriend ever talk to him. He always seems to be on his phone.
not much to be honest and if you know Kevin and Perry he’d be similar to Kevin 😂 stroppy and childish. Paul is actually lovely but I do be turned off his stories if Jason is on them. You can just feel the forced and fake answers and smiles. He loves the lavish lifestyle and stays with Paul that I don’t see it ever ending...

Reactions: 3
not much to be honest and if you know Kevin and Perry he’d be similar to Kevin 😂 stroppy and childish. Paul is actually lovely but I do be turned off his stories if Jason is on them. You can just feel the forced and fake answers and smiles. He loves the lavish lifestyle and stays with Paul that I don’t see it ever ending...
Yes i liked watching Paul on his own but i am kindoff turned off him now since the boyfriend is around. He comes accross a bit like a moody teenager to me .

Reactions: 6
Listen I’m sure we can all mention an ex that we might have been with once or twice more after the break up but Jesus do they need to let us all know ?! I feel Paul was trying to let us know they had a suite and had 2 rooms the way he was going on about the bathrooms etc however always Horny Jason with a few drinks in him and Paul who adores him- I very much doubt it was a friendly sleepover

Reactions: 7
Is Jason back with Paul ? Going to say straight out if he is , Jason is 100% missing the Insta , hotel and travelling life with Paul. I think he is using him. They don't seem suited and Jason always seems pissed off with paul but I bet all of a sudden he wont give a crap about the camera in his face . He missed not being centre of attention and just an employee
I agree, Jason is an attention seeking slut! He needs to back the duck up and crawl back to London!

I love Paul, he is away better off without that childish immature wannabe!

Reactions: 6
Did ye see some of the comments on his recent posts people are saying stuff about Jason being a freeloader
Yeah someone asked were they back together and a disciple told them to mind their own business! This is why you don’t make a public statement regarding a breakup it will only come came to bite you

Reactions: 8
Jason is thirsty AF for that insta famous life , just like his sister. He went to London and just drank himself stupid . Day in and day out on cocktails and drinking . He thought he was going to be a big star in a Disney film the way he was going on . He can " yasss queen " all he wants on Paul's insta but we all know its an act until the next row they have over Paul's phone. Jason is not genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The storehouse is boring as duck, I don’t know how it’s so popular but I love how much effort Paul puts into showing the viewers around,

and then you get the bleeping toddler he’s babysitting. Unable to respond like an adult, constantly trying to pout at the camera, inappropriate jokes that stopped being funny when you past the age of 20 🤷‍♀️

it’s just embarrassing at this point.

B54BDADC-F3DA-4DDB-8FD0-9F75615DA525.jpeg

177CFFE5-CCE4-4C17-90AC-5EA5E6B4CE1F.jpeg
93736D03-0F7C-430E-943E-A67AA503E1C9.jpeg

the sad part is, it’s true, and I could get on board with the “banter” if it wasn’t the truth 😐

Reactions: 11
Didn’t they always say they were in an open relationship??
Also I find Jason very ‘calm’ he’s usually making stupid faces when Paul points the camera at him but he’s just playing along I’d say for the free nights away!! I remember on their holiday in America Jason was like a teenager constantly stomping off ahead of Paul and get locked even though Paul is trying to stay sober 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Switched off watching Jason. No thanks. The vulgarity with him on all 4s on the bed. Have some respect. Can you imagine if he was a woman what would be said about that carry on. I’m still not over that pose of him holding his ass cheeks open with just an emoji covering his actual hole to be honest 🤢 absolutely rotten. Big stupid moody head on him. Paul get rid of that leech

Reactions: 14
Have to say I've skipped the stories the past few days because Jason is in them. Unfollowed him on insta months ago.
Paul just comes across such a different person when he isn't around, he seems more show offy when Jason's there.
No one knows what goes on in anyones relationship, perhaps Paul is someone who needs to be with someone, Jason appears to be along for the ride and perhaps Paul is happy enough with that 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️. But from an outsider looking in, Paul seems a much nicer person without Jason

Reactions: 7
Im ashamed to say I only un followed Jason a few weeks ago on instagram , rarely looked at his stuff but didn't want to give him any following for his diva self anymore or give him instagram numbers for his hopeful future of BA and AD and Gifted .

I love Paul I think he seems like a really genuine person he seems to be the one who is more proactive in like money off food in the cafe for health care workers etc but Jason just seems like such a rat like he's my age and honestly if i had a friend get on like that I'd be like can you stop it and going to London to be an actor was he enrolled in a drama school or anything?? Ive done theatre most of my life and having gone to drama school is pretty important to get auditions because of networking

Reactions: 3
I love Paul I think he seems like a really genuine person he seems to be the one who is more proactive in like money off food in the cafe for health care workers etc but Jason just seems like such a rat like he's my age and honestly if i had a friend get on like that I'd be like can you stop it and going to London to be an actor was he enrolled in a drama school or anything?? Ive done theatre most of my life and having gone to drama school is pretty important to get auditions because of networking
He was an extra in Vikings and before he went to London I think he did some course in Bow Street. It was laughable the way he was tagging Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar Jones on Instagram like they were his besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.