Paul Stenson (& ex Jason Kidd/the Kidd family) @whitemoosecafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first started following them, I generally thought Jason was Paul’s son due to the way he was behaving, also was eating a sandwich and had mayo all over his face.
Me too! It was the gossies when I started following him and then later that night they were in bed together and I was like oh ok!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jason seems really manky to me. Remember his nails at the time if the BU thing. The way he eats makes me feel sick 🤢 Paul used to always film him with food on his face.
And not forgetting the brown leather jacket 🤢🤢, he even had it on in his promotional pictures 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus folks is every guy who features on Paul's insta going to be his new Baby Jason?!?! Give the man a break would you. He's just come out of a long term relationship

Reactions: 6
Carl is a strange one. He's always hanging around the hotel and cafe even when Paul is working. Why like 🙄

Reactions: 1
Jesus folks is every guy who features on Paul's insta going to be his new Baby Jason?!?! Give the man a break would you. He's just come out of a long term relationship
where’s the fun in that. 😐
he’s just come out of an open relationship. But just scroll past the speculation if it’s annoying you. 🙂

• Haha
where’s the fun in that. 😐
he’s just come out of an open relationship. But just scroll past the speculation if it’s annoying you. 🙂
I think it was more of a one sided open relationship. You never saw Paul flouting the open relationship on his insta ie him off with other guys.
It's not annoying me it's just everyone is like omg is he the new BAE. If you're been around Paul's page and the WMC page you'll know some of these guys Paul is hanging out with are friends. Last time I checked guys were allowed to have friends without people questioning if they're in a relationship or not.

I think it was more of a one sided open relationship. You never saw Paul flouting the open relationship on his insta ie him off with other guys.
It's not annoying me it's just everyone is like omg is he the new BAE. If you're been around Paul's page and the WMC page you'll know some of these guys Paul is hanging out with are friends. Last time I checked guys were allowed to have friends without people questioning if they're in a relationship or not.
Okay I get what you're saying but you're on the wrong site if you think people aren't going to speculate. Although for the record I don't think Paul has any new Bae. Just lots of friends.

Reactions: 5
this thread is so tame and respectful to Paul and even to Jason (bar the banter)
so much so it was moved from influencers to rave. 😐

there is nothing nasty said here and if a few people wonder if he’s hooking up with his mates are as bad as it gets, Paul is lucky.
its really not that big a deal 😆

Strange that Kidd is not commenting on any posts to do with Landers but has commented on the others since the break up.

Reactions: 1
Tommy is a chef in the farmhouse cafe in dub now - don’t know weather him and sorcha are still together or not though. They both left the white moose around the same time I think!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.