Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mona86

VIP Member
I see Rachel is staying up in a hotel in Dublin with 5 mates. Correct me if I'm wrong but that breaks several rules
she’s a Queeeeeeen though she’s just slayyyyyyying 😂😂😂😂😂 waste of space but yes total breach she’s from Kildare

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Markbire

VIP Member
That price actually isn’t bad all things considering then. At peak times in Dublin I’ve paid €250 room only

Wasn’t he with Paul from a young age?
How has he fit it all in (no pun intended)
speaking from experience. Paul is average and Jason is a power bottom 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Paul is very quite now his “without a shadow of a doubt“ for trump has a shadow of a doubt. 😐
He really needs to stay away from politics and covid.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Think he’s the only adopted.

nearly a grand for his room last night and he’s in bed alone updating his Instagram followers on the RTE tv schedule.
😐

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Paul’s just announced him and Jason have split up.
I'm sad that he's upset, a breakup is never easy, but I'm delighted tbh? He can find someone who appreciates him now instead of leeching off him. Hes a far nicer person without that manchild around him...

See Suzanne Jackson is away in Portugal, wonder will Paul call her out. Coirse he won't, he picks and chooses when to be outraged. Hypocritical prick.

Ummm5

Paul needs to stop... The gate of a flight from Spain , that is not a full flight by any stretch of the imagination. We all know flights are arriving & leaving.

He is so self entitled, how about he looks at any of his own staff. No social distancing,masks etc... When renovating the rooms.

Covid is in Ireland, it's not like its covid free.

Panda88

Chatty Member
Have you seen Paul has put up a highlight on his page about bloggers/ insta people who are breaking rules with COVID
He's picking and choosing who to call out though! After he posted the sinead heg stories yesterday I sent him a photo of all of that group out at their non socially distant lunch the other day not giving a. crap about being safe, and I think some others did too, but apparently his cousin was in it so he didn't mention it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

DPG

Really can’t find a bad word to say about Paul. Behind the social media personality he is a very astute and intelligent business man and a highly capable individual.

I think he has opened the cafe as he now has the new trailer in the back of the cafe along with additional seating allowing social distancing. Throughout Covid he has operated with integrity and is to be commended for that.

I know people say he hand picked who he called out for flouting Covid guidelines but he also has to think about his business and the welfare of his staff.If he was to call out a high profile person they could potentially jepordise his business with one post. Truthfully it should never of got to a stage where he had to call anyone out but then again we are dealing with absurdly self entitled people with no regard for anyone but themselves but that’s a topic for another thread.

I would imagine Jason is an employee of the cafe rather than an owner. They had an extremely amicable breakup and appear to have a great working relationship and friendship. Just because things didn’t work out romantically doesn’t mean all ties need to be severed.

Also to add I’ve eaten in the cafe a few times, Paul or Jason were never there butI was served by Amy on all occasions. I would highly recommend it, service was good and food was delicious. Prices were high but the quality of ingredients justified it in my opinion

Ikidyounot

It’s quite sad and pathetic really. They are both attention seeking Idiots and for all the wrong reasons. In my opinion, neither of them are happy at what they are doing and just trying to become famous by whatever means possible.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Ah scarlet for him I wouldn’t post that to be honest if I was with someone who did that I’d walking away as if I wasn’t with them 😳

Jox

Chatty Member
To be fair that cheese wheel looked savage.... Until it was scraped onto anemic looking spuds..."let's add some black pepper" Like seriously??!! I don't think it looked anywhere near as good as he'd hoped.
I need a heaty-uppy-cheese-servy-yoke in ly life. I actually answered when he said ‘can you smell it’ 😬 be savage on chips or wedges!

• Haha

Mona86

VIP Member
Listen I’m sure we can all mention an ex that we might have been with once or twice more after the break up but Jesus do they need to let us all know ?! I feel Paul was trying to let us know they had a suite and had 2 rooms the way he was going on about the bathrooms etc however always Horny Jason with a few drinks in him and Paul who adores him- I very much doubt it was a friendly sleepover

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Poor Paul didn’t get 40th or anything done for him the other lad is out with his sister, kind of feel sorry for him

• Sad

Molsdol

Chatty Member
I like Paul, I can't stand Jason. Paul has had his demons too. But whne you see him interact with his mum and then hear about his adoption story he is definitely an interesting character. He can push some of the shock marketing too far. He seems to do a good job on his parents business too. New yard looks cool