Pashyhilden38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Her home and children are looked after, maybe she doesn’t have time to ‘improve what she has’ and if she’s happy why does she need too? Not everyone requires validation from internet strangers on their appearance. You absolutely can say what you like and I can call you out on it because I think it was unnecessary and harsh.

Have a blessed Christmas

Reactions: 9
It maybe sounds horrible but she needs to lose weight and get some Botox not a lot but she looks a woman in late 40s. She seems a lovely woman but needs a little help
No no no, no nice to see a normal woman with no shit in her face

Reactions: 4
Well there the roughest two looking travellers I've ever seen in my life and if they think they cook nice food they should get there eyes seen to. It's heart attack waiting to happen. Definitely wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face

No no no, no nice to see a normal woman with no shit in her face
Well she's needs a make over her hair is far too too dark for her skin tone and new wardrobe

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well Tracey, you aren't much to look at, yourself

Reactions: 13
Sorry but the way the young one speaks drives me mad! She’s too desperate to be involved all the time it grinds my gears

Reactions: 10
She gets some amount of free trash sent to her
Her house would be nice if she got rid of all tacky stuff

Reactions: 6
God love ray Jamie would put that in the bin I'm guessing he doesn't work I don't know when he'd fit in around his eating Reschedul

Reactions: 3
Out for cakes he clearly doesn't work all he and her do is eat clean eat clean eat more I don't know why folk think they can cook good food. There's younger traveller wife's that would put her to shame with there cooking skills. I think there's something not right upstairs with then it must be all that inbreeding

rays a collier int he

I've seen it all that car seat is too small for that baby ! Honestly is that the way you'd dress to go into church no way it's like she's been Cleanning all day and left her dirty clothes on

Does anyone know the drama between her and Tracey? I’ve tried to do some ‘research’ but I’m lost with it all why does Tracey hate her sooo much??

Does anyone know the drama between her and Tracey? I’ve tried to do some ‘research’ but I’m lost with it all why does Tracey hate her sooo much??
Tracey has a thread on here, it might be worth having a read of that, it'll give you an idea on what's gone on as it's been going on for about 2 years now, only Tracey going on about it I might add, I've yet to hear Pashy say anything bad about Tracey the witch

Reactions: 6
God you'd think they'd get a descent pans to cook with probably hoping to get some free pans

Reactions: 1