Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title......

“SHOW ME THE MONEY!!” 💰💵

*edited to add (hit button too soon 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Just think every time R has to look on here she has to click on SMTM thread!... every single time 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The more I think about it and the more evidence that comes to light, I'm convinced that this is the way Rachel has treated people her while life. Lied to them, lied about them, manipulated them to get what she wants.

Notice which child concerns us most on this board? Seb. Which child then has vile messages sent to him, apparently from someone on this board? Seb.

I do wonder about those ex partners. Edies father we know she treated appallingly. Betsy and Taulluhs? I really want to know about him more. It's not being nosey. She gave us a one sided view about him in her book so we are warranted to want to know his side.

She bangs on continually about only staying with him because she was basically the mother to his 3 little girls. So a violent man had custody of 3 little girls? Yet again a la Joshs situation , we have a biological Mother who is out of the picture while Rachael the martyr comes to the rescue yet again. Can anyone local give us a more accurate picture here please on what actually happened here?

Reactions: 9
Keep it simple - just make it number 6. Then no accusations of bullshit from a certain someone 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
The more I think about it and the more evidence that comes to light, I'm convinced that this is the way Rachel has treated people her while life. Lied to them, lied about them, manipulated them to get what she wants.

Notice which child concerns us most on this board? Seb. Which child then has vile messages sent to him, apparently from someone on this board? Seb.

I do wonder about those ex partners. Edies father we know she treated appallingly. Betsy and Taulluhs? I really want to know about him more. It's not being nosey. She gave us a one sided view about him in her book so we are warranted to want to know his side.

She bangs on continually about only staying with him because she was basically the mother to his 3 little girls. So a violent man had custody of 3 little girls? Yet again a la Joshs situation , we have a biological Mother who is out of the picture while Rachael the martyr comes to the rescue yet again. Can anyone local give us a more accurate picture here please on what actually happened here?
I’m not sure he did have sole custody of his 3 girls though. I know R acts as if she single handily raised them but I think that they lived with their mum most of the time. I know that she mentions one of her step-daughters quite a lot, I’m not sure if the other 2 are in contact often or if they just don’t want to appear on her social media?

There’s 3 sides to every story, but I reckon he’d have a very different version of events if he was given the right platform to tell it.

I think on one of her FB posts about him someone called her a lying c*nt at the time. Quickly deleted.

Reactions: 5
Just been for a mooch on Twitter and there’s a surprisingly small amount of posts. Although I did see a few (presumably from here) posts about the donations so I pressed like 😇

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure he did have sole custody of his 3 girls though. I know R acts as if she single handily raised them but I think that they lived with their mum most of the time. I know that she mentions one of her step-daughters quite a lot, I’m not sure if the other 2 are in contact often or if they just don’t want to appear on her social media?

There’s 3 sides to every story, but I reckon he’d have a very different version of events if he was given the right platform to tell it.

I think on one of her FB posts about him someone called her a lying c*nt at the time. Quickly deleted.
Thanks. But doesn't that show you that we need to hear his side more. She has accused him of horrific domestic abuse. But she admits she was violent too but says she could never leave him because of the girls that she was a mum to.

She's a liar who discredits all those poor men and women who suffer one sided domestic abuse from their partners.

There was a post ages ago, i can't quite remember if she shared it claiming abuse but it was from a friend of 'Tonys' basically calling her out on what was written in the book and warning people about her and that he was a good guy and a general message of don't beleive all of what you read. I think it was either a review or a dm and she retaliated in her usual way posting screenshots and screaming troll.

I saw on fb quite a while ago a man calling Rachel out saying she was a liar and people will know the truth soon enough. I think he was mates with tony.

Is tony the older girls dad? Because if that’s the case why on earth is telling all this to millions of people when the girls are able to access it or their friends?

Surely the children should be protected in the sense? I don’t tell my eldest all the crappy things that happened in my relationship with his father. It’s not appropriate or right to let that weigh on them.

I wonder how long that comment will last too! But it’s the truth she’s left it what 2 weeks now it’s making her look guilty as. She’s guilty in my eyes but she’s pretty much said in her passive aggressive and aggressive posts that she is.

Reactions: 11
There was a post ages ago, i can't quite remember if she shared it claiming abuse but it was from a friend of 'Tonys' basically calling her out on what was written in the book and warning people about her and that he was a good guy and a general message of don't beleive all of what you read. I think it was either a review or a dm and she retaliated in her usual way posting screenshots and screaming troll.
Wow. Thanks. I really don't recall seeing that.

I also have the immense sympathy for her Father. Her Mother was the one who left, but Rachael let her choose the names of her girls. She was very close to her Mum in the Tony days. But it's her Dad she apparently can't forgive. Telling then that her Mother and sister are the ones she becomes estranged from immediately following the books publication and they are damned as the "toxic ones".

I find it telling that, in her book, she credits Tony, the violent ex, with encouraging her to make amends with her Father as he missed out on a close relationship with his own father. This isn't classic behaviour from an abuser who likes to isolate their victims from family. Yet again, I feel that Rachel and Tonys relationship was six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As you can tell from my username on here, I originally only signed up after PTWM stories as I wanted to see what was written.

I hope I won’t get deleted for this but I just wanted to comment on a few things. Firstly, I can assure you that I’m not PTWM or one of her close friends and secondly, I totally understand everyone’s frustrations and the fact you all want to know where the money you/others have donated has gone.

I’m sorry to hear that she hasn’t responded to some people’s messages, but I have to say she’s always responded to any message I’ve sent (or at least someone monitoring her Instagram has). I went through a really difficult time of getting in contact with biological family, I found it really hard and messaged PTWM as i’d read in her posts that she had difficulties with her parents growing up. She responded to me multiple times and also gave me advice.

I’ve also seen the petition that claims to have been set up by the mother of the two boys, it may well be her & it may be genuine but I also think that the courts must have seen a valid reason to take the boys from her and place them in the care of PTWM and Josh. None of us know the ins and outs of it and to be honest I don’t think we should know as it’s unfair on the boys.

I do think that now all of this is going on that PTWM should stop featuring the children so much, as they are innocent in all of this and are not deserving of being dragged into all of this.

I hope for everyone’s sake that there is a genuine explanation behind all of this. And as someone who suffered violence at the hands of an ex partner, I really hope the money has gone to women/children/families in need. I truly hope there are answers soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw on fb quite a while ago a man calling Rachel out saying she was a liar and people will know the truth soon enough. I think he was mates with tony.

Is tony the older girls dad? Because if that’s the case why on earth is telling all this to millions of people when the girls are able to access it or their friends?

Surely the children should be protected in the sense? I don’t tell my eldest all the crappy things that happened in my relationship with his father. It’s not appropriate or right to let that weigh on them.

I wonder how long that comment will last too! But it’s the truth she’s left it what 2 weeks now it’s making her look guilty as. She’s guilty in my eyes but she’s pretty much said in her passive aggressive and aggressive posts that she is.
Yes, by putting it all out there it validates us in seeking the true account of events, when , in reality, we shouldn't be privvy to all these sordid details of a child's Father. But Rachel has made it our business. By buying the book, which left me with a hollow cheated feeling, I am justified in asking questions.

Sorry which comment do you mean?

Reactions: 3
Must be nice not to have to work over the summer and be able to afford to just look after your kids.

Oh and it looks like that comment mentioned above is gone already.
I thought she said in her rant, now deleted, that she works full time now.

Suggestion for new thread title
"full time working mummy"

Reactions: 7
Yes, by putting it all out there it validates us in seeking the true account of events, when , in reality, we shouldn't be privvy to all these sordid details of a child's Father. But Rachel has made it our business. By buying the book, which left me with a hollow cheated feeling, I am justified in asking questions.

Sorry which comment do you mean?
It was on Facebook but I can’t remember where I saw it annoyingly but i definitely remember it was from a man

Reactions: 2
Just been for a mooch on Twitter and there’s a surprisingly small amount of posts. Although I did see a few (presumably from here) posts about the donations so I pressed like 😇
There's not enough space on twitter for her hero stories and long drawn out elaborations...

Show me the money full time working mummy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.