Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After comments about the way she treats the dog, lo and behold a day or two later a post of the dogs with I love you and being all lovely. Now the 'we work so hard no one could ever understand just how hard we work 😴. What will tomorrow be I wonder 🤔
Maybe if we say we don’t want to know where the money went, how much we love seeing her face etc etc she will do the opposite like she’s doing now.

What did you all do with your time before this thread?? 😂 Everytime I come on here it's the same old comments
I used to look after my children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s strange that she hasn’t shared any messages of support from other bloggers/cult members following the vile & horrific trolling that her family was subjected to in the last 24hrs. Maybe she’ll wait until tomorrow until the flowers & gifts start arriving like last time.

Or maybe she didn’t get many because she didn’t provide any proper evidence of it happening, probably trolled herself for attention and deflection, and a lot of people are starting to see through it.

Cue tomorrow & they’ll now be a lot of messages of support shared on her Insta stories. (Hi Rachaele 👋🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It seems to me that everyday they are trying to contrive posts about points that have been made on here. It's so blatantly obvious😴But i supose entertaining on what tomorrows will be. But in truth I don't care i just want kind, hardworking people to get their money back.
So for the next two minutes we should all post the simple question...

PTWM can you please provide evidence of the income and expenditure from the PayPal account your followers have donated/subscribed to in support of your Warriors?

Reactions: 8
So for the next two minutes we should all post the simple question...

PTWM can you please provide evidence of the income and expenditure from the PayPal account your followers have donated/subscribed to in support of your Warriors?

Seconded

Reactions: 5

Reactions: 8
TWM can you please provide evidence of the income and expenditure from the PayPal account your followers have donated/subscribed to in support of your Warriors?

Reactions: 4
Just remembered a story from a few weeks back where she was moaning (who, Rach?) because the gardener was gardening or whatever. At the time, I was a big fan but even so thought, hang on, they’ve got a gardener?? Then I justified it to myself by thinking well it’s a rented house so maybe the landlord organises it??

Or is it just another expense? I wonder if she had a gardener five years ago? 🤥🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just remembered a story from a few weeks back where she was moaning (who, Rach?) because the gardener was gardening or whatever. At the time, I was a big fan but even so thought, hang on, they’ve got a gardener?? Then I justified it to myself by thinking well it’s a rented house so maybe the landlord organises it??

Or is it just another expense? I wonder if she had a gardener five years ago? 🤥🤔
But you have to remember that they’re still very HIGH STREET. Not dripping in Gucci (yet can afford designer bags, a dog walker, a gardener etc) but still live the same way they did 5 years ago. Before our ‘donations’ (I’m using inverted comma here as apparently it was never meant for dv victims, no. The money was meant for Rachel-with-an-E to give up work and sit at home to accept free gifts and become a ‘personality’). How stupid that we clicked the ‘DONATE’ button.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My suggestion for new thread name....

M #6

Stands for Mummy.....

Cos she certainly ain't a 'part time work mummy' anymore

FTS maybe...(full time slob) oops my bad🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just remembered that J-Lo song ‘Jenny from the Block’ 😂😂😂

Our Rach (who now has an E) purports to still be Rachel from the block, despite the riches!

Reactions: 3
Well I have virtually no followers on twitter as I have used about 8 times in 2 years [emoji23] but have posted this as I guess she can’t untag herself and can’t see how this could be trolling .... will get some friends to retweet and hopefully people will start to question more

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was just watching this and the bit at 27:50 onwards sums up Raechele quite well:

'They have to constantly boast about how philanthropic they are...if you're altruistic then you don't tell anybody about that. You don't need to boast about it to the world, you don't talk about how much you donate, you don't need to talk about how much good you do in the world. You just do it.'

I was just watching this and the bit at 27:50 onwards sums up Raechele quite well:

'They have to constantly boast about how philanthropic they are...if you're altruistic then you don't tell anybody about that. You don't need to boast about it to the world, you don't talk about how much you donate, you don't need to talk about how much good you do in the world. You just do it.'
Totally agree why would anyone need to document every good deed they say they do... most would just do as the decent thing and not mention it as it’s just what you do .....

Reactions: 2
Well I have virtually no followers on twitter as I have used about 8 times in 2 years [emoji23] but have posted this as I guess she can’t untag herself and can’t see how this could be trolling .... will get some friends to retweet and hopefully people will start to question more
Was your account suspended for this?!

Oh no wait it wasn’t. Couldn’t find you under your name, just the tag. Your name came up as suspended, weird!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.