Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also work in a hospital hence my shift-work!

Reactions: 2
I just said that those comments detract from the more serious issues. I’ve never said what anyone can and can’t comment on? If that’s how you read it then you’ve read it differently from how I meant it. Whilst I can appreciate that people may feel that it shows a change of lifestyle and is linked to the donation issues, it just comes across as snark to me and it’s sonething I personally feel is unnecessary. As you highlighted - people can say what they want but I’m within my right to challenge things. That’s what makes this site so different from any of R’s social media. We have different opinions and we can share them. To repeat: I’ve never told people what they can and can’t comment on so accusing me of being no different from her is pretty low

Reactions: 7
Oh btw, Kidscape STILL haven’t responded bar the 2 lines they sent me last week. I sent them a detailed reply but the CEO (how small much this charity be that the CEO replies personally to all emails?!?! Sounds like a cowboy outfit, which of course would be apt considering Rachel is the Ambassador of it) is silent. How to escalate further? The charities commission will only take on if there has been fraud within the charity. There is no link to Ambassadors of the charity committing potential fraud!!

Reactions: 6

If people have reported her via a denunciation on action fraud - it will be shared & stored for and investigations by all relevant interested parties

Reactions: 3
I just wanted to say I love your post and it sums up the situation perfectly

Reactions: 10

You can complain to the charities commission, if that doesn’t feel like it is resolved there is an ombudsman to complain to and write to your MP- especially as you HAVE donated.

It’s taken me all day to catch up as was away for the weekend. Sorry

Josh has now changed his profile to “scientist” from public figure. Just as a To everyone here.

Her behaviour is strange, and is concerning just how much they are trying to pull off this perfect couple, when all she ever seems to do is find faults in him. Just because she giggles afterwards doesn’t make it any less awkward or acceptable.

A colleague of mine has been in touch with Kidscape explaining their reply was so unacceptable and pathetic- and how Rachael has not heeded their warning to take all her doxxing off her social media, and therefore there issue will be escalated unless she can prove she is going to do a thorough independent investigation - as is required as the ceo. My colleague was very very happy to prepare a file and send it over to Lauren, to my understanding, showing just how many lengths Rachael has gone to to hurt people online- and despite supposedly having several warnings- hasn’t taken any of her ILLEGAL actions down.
(Tut tut)

Reactions: 21
I don't think she cares that she hasn't earnt the money to pay for all her stuff. That's what made me laugh in her rant saying that us 'trolls' are jealous. Nothing could be futher from the truth- everything i have has been bought by me and my husband working FULL TIME I have satisfaction knowing we earnt and payed for everything in an honest way. We might not have much but at least i piece of mind.

Reactions: 11
I worked for a large charity and the CEO would respond to a complaint like yours well her name would be on it anyway, if nothing else it shows that people were worried enough to send it up the chain.

Has someone sent them screenshots of her rant this weekend and ask if they think it’s acceptable

Scientist? Really? He's a bird twitcher/(ex?) small town copper.

You ain't at David Attenborough/Chris Packham status yet mate.

The bullshit narcissism continues ...

Reactions: 9
A public figure has just posted the most inappropriate and spiteful meme on his stories ...

So PC Plod/Public Figure/Scientist is just as passive aggressive as his wife. I thought he’d be better than her actually rather than posting things like this on his Insta stories though his recent block & delete tactics rather than answer a reasonable question show he’s just the same anyway.

Let’s hope it’s not aimed at his ex-wife as that would be an even lower blow all things considered.

Unless he’s going down ‘that’ route to try and get his followers up so he can legitimately be a Public Figure

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Isn't that Micheal Jackson?? Hmm inappropriate.....

Reactions: 8
Oh dear.

I'd love to know what his bosses at the local constabulary makes of his social media profile.

Reactions: 5
Not sure if it’s MJ. Think the emphasis is on the fact that its a photo of someone with a smug and smirky look on their face which is exactly how J & R are feeling I’m sure.

I just wanted to say I love your post and it sums up the situation perfectly
Thank you! I also don't see how so many women look up to her. She stole another woman's husband... that goes against the rules of sisterhood! And then when said woman had a breakdown... She stole her children! I can't even begin to imagine how I would cope if some woman came along and took my husband and then my kids. It must be earth shattering! She is not a role modal in the slightest. If I'd know this from the start I would never have followed her in the first place!

Reactions: 26
Not sure if it’s MJ. Think the emphasis is on the fact that its a photo of someone with a smug and smirky look on their face which is exactly how J & R are feeling I’m sure.
Pretty sure it is MJ but yes smug is EXACTLY what they are. Need bringing down a peg or ten.

Reactions: 5
Still a bad taste post from a copper with all the victims/documentary over the alleged MJ abuse, especially with his wifes quest to save all the victims of abuse...

Not many brain cells showing with this one.

Reactions: 13
Aw Josh what a dick move.
I actually thought he wasn’t too bad - I mean, he likes birds and birds are awesome lol. I genuinely felt sorry for him the way PTWM treats him. On some of his older Instagram posts she’s speaking to him like shite, I just noticed one where she’s passive aggressively complaining that he’s doing something he loves (bird watching) and she’s looking after the “turds” at home. What a delight she is, just what you think of when you imagine the faces of an anti-bullying charity

Unless his story isn’t aimed at us of course..

Reactions: 4
Hmm. They've been at sports day today haven't they. They're not popular locally so probably directed at some of the other parents .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.