Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello
I’m one of many who took a while before realizing the extent of the scam.
I liked the comment on his ig last night (a very polite and genuine question) and today I am blocked on her account. Madness.
They are desperately trying to save their income and new lifestyle.

Reactions: 17
Could the same people investigate her as are doing Mrs hinch?
I think Mrs. Hinch just wasn't being that transparent with #ads, she never actually took money from anyone under the guise that it was going to victims of DV (or another charity), Mrs. Hinch would never be that stupid , any charity she has ever mentioned she has directed people directly to the actual charity. PTWM has just taken funds and has no explanation of where they have gone, and now she is on a mass blocking spree. I think the pair of them are just chancers and probably aren't as clever as they think they are so this is all like a ticking time bomb. I would urge people to not get annoyed in their msgs as we need to just present the facts without getting into emotion. The facts are no monies are accounted for so an explanation needs to be provided of expenses. She said her accountant looks after all of that- great whats his name he can enlighten us!

Reactions: 11
She says that we’re jealous, need therapy, living in a bitter bubble of hate, vile trolls, trying to ruin her etc . All classic behaviour of an emotional abuser - trying to shift the blame on us to detract from herself.

She states that she deletes trolls because it’s HER space and she doesn’t want her children to read the abuse.

Rachaele, for the millionth time:

* politely wanting to know what the PayPal donations have been spent on and what safeguarding practices you have in place when dealing with DA victims IS NOT TROLLING nor is it hating.
* You have a public page that you make money from. Make it a private page if you want it to be your own personal space. Given a lot of the stuff that you share, i’m surprised that you let your younger children read it. Asking a legitimate question is not abuse. It’s probably closer to the truth that you don’t want your children & step children to know that their a lot of their lifestyle has most likely been funded via other people’s donations that they gave out of their own goodwill towards other things.
* Wanting transparency in relation to donations and safeguarding is not trying to ruin you. The fact that you state that we are trying to ruin you when we simply want answers suggests to me that everything isn’t above board and if the truth was exposed you’d be worried that would ruin you. That’s your own fault, not Tattles. You could have put this to bed weeks ago by explaining how much money has been raised and what it’s been spent on and what safeguarding practices you have for all your DA work. Instead you sat in a car crying fake tears, screeching about Tattle & trolls, telling lies and setting your cult on a number of women that you had personal grievances with.
* Jealous? You’re deceptive, lacking in integrity and conscience, have an obsessively dysfunctional & dependant relationship, are living a life based on lies & the hurt of others & have sold your children’s and step-children’s souls & privacy for the sake of making some ££ which will probably bite you on the arse when they’re older. Trust me, there is not one ounce of me that is jealous of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She says that we’re jealous, need therapy, living in a bitter bubble of hate, vile trolls, trying to ruin her etc . All classic behaviour of an emotional abuser - trying to shift the blame on us to detract from herself.

She states that she deletes trolls because it’s HER space and she doesn’t want her children to read the abuse.

* politely wanting to know what the PayPal donations have been spent on and what safeguarding practices you have in place when dealing with DA victims IS NOT TROLLING nor is it hating.
* You have a public page that you make money from. Make it a private page if you want it to be your own personal space. Given a lot of the stuff that you share, i’m surprised that you let your younger children read it. Asking a legitimate question is not abuse. It’s probably closer to the truth that you don’t want your children & step children to know that their a lot of their lifestyle has most likely been funded via other people’s donations that they gave out of their own goodwill towards other things.
* Wanting transparency in relation to donations and safeguarding is not trying to ruin you. The fact that you state that we are trying to ruin you when we simply want answers suggests to me that everything isn’t above board and if the truth was exposed you’d be worried that would ruin you. That’s your own fault, not Tattles. You could have put this to bed weeks ago by explaining how much money has been raised and what it’s been spent on and what safeguarding practices you have for all your DA work. Instead you sat in a car crying fake tears, screeching about Tattle & trolls, telling lies and setting your cult on a number of women that you had personal grievances with.
* Jealous? You’re deceptive, lacking in integrity and conscience, have an obsessively dysfunctional & dependant relationship, are living a life based on lies & the hurt of others & have sold your children’s and step-children’s souls & privacy for the sake of making some ££ which will probably bite you on the arse when they’re older. Trust me, there is not one ounce of me that is jealous of that.
how long is she married to the Josh fella?

Reactions: 1

🙌🙌🙌

The fact that she even thinks its trying to 'ruin' her is questionable...if she wasn't making money off of the donations/this wasn't basically their only income, then how exactly would being upfront about the Paypal or getting rid of it and asking people to donate directly to the charities 'ruin' her? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Hi,

I’m here as a result of her crying outburst a couple of weeks ago, I am a follower and although haven’t donated, I did buy the book.
All I can say is that I am not normally a gullible person and normally do not get sucked into instagram hypes etc however thought she was genuine, I now can see that I have been ‘had over’ and had the wool pulled over my eyes. Very eye opening

Reactions: 19
I do believe a certain someone probably is ‘working’ ‘covertly’ ‘full-time’ ... on the ptwm payroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really agree about not making personal comments about her appearance, her husband’s or commenting about her kids. She actually wants us to do that so she can squeal that we’re trolls. This issue is much bigger than that. She’s lying and manipulating the emotions of thousands for personal gain. This shows sociopathic tendencies-this cannot go on any longer. We’re not here being bitchy or catty towards her as much as she likes people to think we are-we are trying to get to the truth of how she has spent goodness knows how much, on who.

Reactions: 25
So she's just sat there laughing while Josh tries to heard all the chickens back into the pen while Ethel is a foot away from them all. Can you imagine her having to explain to Lula if Ethel had gone for the chickens? 🙄

Reactions: 7
I too only found this page after her rant on ig and signed up as was intrigued to why people were allegedly being so awful about her. All I can say is wow, I've really had my eyes opened. I've been following her for a long time and read her book. It was actually after reading her book my opinion on her started to completely change. None of it made sense and was far, far to vague. I am actually shocked that I was sucked in by it all and believed her lies. Nothing about her stories adds up and the fact she refuses to answer anyone's questions about where their hard earned money is going just shows her levels of absolute contempt for all her followers. One thing that I really don't like on here though are the personal attacks on her and husband appearance etc. Threre is more than enough that she has done wrong professionally and morally and no need for body or appearance shaming.of anyone. I know there are lots of angry people out there who want and deserve to know where all their hard earned money has gone and they have every right. I just think that by making derogatory comments about someone's appearance is not the way to go, and if we all stick together in this, surely someone somewhere will know how we can find out where this money has gone
Hello and welcome. I too only came to this thread a week ago after being a great supporter of her, bought the book etc.

I'm guilty of making a not very nice comment about Joshs appearance yesterday. I put my hands up and apologise for discrediting all the other respectable posts and hard work gone into this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi,

I’m here as a result of her crying outburst a couple of weeks ago, I am a follower and although haven’t donated, I did buy the book.
All I can say is that I am not normally a gullible person and normally do not get sucked into instagram hypes etc however thought she was genuine, I now can see that I have been ‘had over’ and had the wool pulled over my eyes. Very eye opening
unfollow but just watch her stories, I'd never give her the follow

Reactions: 3
So she's just sat there laughing while Josh tries to heard all the chickens back into the pen while Ethel is a foot away from them all. Can you imagine her having to explain to Lula if Ethel had gone for the chickens? 🙄
Ethel has already killed one chicken. I hate the way she is with Ethel, she could be such a brilliant dog if she was trained, and therefore knew where she came in the pack!

Reactions: 6
Hello and welcome. I too only came to this thread a week ago after being a great supporter of her, bought the book etc.

I'm guilty of making a not very nice comment about Joshs appearance yesterday. I put my hands up and apologise for discrediting all the other respectable posts and hard work gone into this thread.
well in fairness none of us are 100% angels all of the time and I probably 'liked' it so I'm just as guilty LOL

Ethel has already killed one chicken. I hate the way she is with Ethel, she could be such a brilliant dog if she was trained, and therefore knew where she came in the pack!
I'm convinced she's gonna breed from her and sell the pups for mad money. French bulldogs are expensive anyway. I wonder if she got her from a reputable breeder with all necessary health tests done? Doubtful! Also I was appalled at her highlight of the 'dogs shagging' not safe for the dogs and the kids pulling them apart !!!! very dangerous

Reactions: 12
It breaks my heart the way she speaks about her. You just don't put stuff like that on social media. Also I remember she showed Betsy on one of the stories saying that she hated her. That was so misjudged.

• Sad
It breaks my heart the way she speaks about her. You just don't put stuff like that on social media. Also I remember she showed Betsy on one of the stories saying that she hated her. That was so misjudged.
I don’t think she treats anything or anyone well, it’s sad

I don’t think she treats anything or anyone well, it’s sad
yeah I was watching her yesterday and the way she was speaking to the husband was awful. While she was sat lodged in the chair! Get up and get your own bleedin scones like? She is lazy as sin

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.