Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋

I have followed PTWM for ages and came here because of her to read all these evil things you'd all been writing! I posted a comment in thread 3 last week and my own anxiety quickly took over and so I promptly deleted it (I don't like being "out there" and no idea how she does it). Feeling much better now so here goes ...

I never found any of the comments she was claiming were written here. One did say 're Betsy getting pregnant young but no poll, no death wishes on her baby. All I can say is, I'm so glad she did that Insta story and "outed" Tattle because my god, what a relief to meet so many people with the same feelings as me.

I used to think she was amazing! The stuff she did /stories she said she did for other people made me be in awe of her, a lot. And then it changed. I started to think (like many of you) how conveinent to always be there to be the hero for these people. I didn't question it though as none of her other followers did. Then the DFS refurb happened and I just completely changed my opinion of her! For someone who claims to work with so many vulnerable people and so many refugees why oh why would you not donate it to one of/or split between some of them instead??! Granted, she did get a lot of stick and removed the post....But it reappeared with this "I deserve it" mentality. Don't get me wrong, she did do a lot for other people in need BUT her attitude,to me, became very entitled and she quickly changed from there.

The donations for a deposit for her house also baffled me! The fact admin on her own page were actively trying to get donations for this, still to this day dumbfounds me.

She has changed so much! I think she started out with good intentions but has been sucked in to the SM world. No longer are the posts about people she helps (bar the odd ones where she desperately needs her followers to donate towards a second hand pram, whilst her newly gifted £1000 one just sits there 🙄) it's all "me, me, me". Every single post. Every single story. Every single comment she makes is all about her. She's no longer the selfless, caring person I thought she genuinely was. I genuinely now believe all the stories she claims to have happened never did, apart from in her head. I feel she's made a lot of mistakes and never had (m)any friends so she makes up stories. She pretends to be something she isn't. And she gains followers and likes and so many nice comments from people who are sucked in by it. Who genuinely believe in her. And this gives R the self importance and love that she always wanted to feel. It's an act. Nothing more.

So many safe guarding issues with those children too 😢 It actually upsets me to think she parades every single detail of her and THEIR life around just for some likes.

Also the money concern. Thank you all. I am not alone. For a while now I have had my doubts. Again, none of her followers doubted so I thought I was being silly. Her entire lifestyle has changed. How are people not seeing this? They are donating their hard earned money to her in good faith FOR CHARITY and all they get to see for it is all the new, expensive things SHE has and how fabulous HER life is and how amazing HER marriage and children are 🙄 Even those eco friendly hen houses are extortionate! The designer clothes! The French bloody bulldog! The holiday! I really could go on and on... The fact anyone who has asked a genuine question of where the moneies have gone, have been immediately deleted and blocked. That speaks a thousand words to me. Until she posts any proof (and since 4 out of the 7 charities said they have never received any monies from her) I believe the PayPal account and all the people with kind hearts who are donating, are nothing more then the cash cows supporting their new lifestyle.

Really sad when you think how many DV victims/refugees would actually benefit from it.

Sorry for the essay. Well done for making it this far 😂 I believe in karma and it WILL catch up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi 👋

I have followed PTWM for ages and came here because of her to read all these evil things you'd all been writing! I posted a comment in thread 3 last week and my own anxiety quickly took over and so I promptly deleted it (I don't like being "out there" and no idea how she does it). Feeling much better now so here goes ...

I never found any of the comments she was claiming were written here. One did say 're Betsy getting pregnant young but no poll, no death wishes on her baby. All I can say is, I'm so glad she did that Insta story and "outed" Tattle because my god, what a relief to meet so many people with the same feelings as me.

I used to think she was amazing! The stuff she did /stories she said she did for other people made me be in awe of her, a lot. And then it changed. I started to think (like many of you) how conveinent to always be there to be the hero for these people. I didn't question it though as none of her other followers did. Then the DFS refurb happened and I just completely changed my opinion of her! For someone who claims to work with so many vulnerable people and so many refugees why oh why would you not donate it to one of/or split between some of them instead??! Granted, she did get a lot of stick and removed the post....But it reappeared with this "I deserve it" mentality. Don't get me wrong, she did do a lot for other people in need BUT her attitude,to me, became very entitled and she quickly changed from there.

The donations for a deposit for her house also baffled me! The fact admin on her own page were actively trying to get donations for this, still to this day dumbfounds me.

She has changed so much! I think she started out with good intentions but has been sucked in to the SM world. No longer are the posts about people she helps (bar the odd ones where she desperately needs her followers to donate towards a second hand pram, whilst her newly gifted £1000 one just sits there 🙄) it's all "me, me, me". Every single post. Every single story. Every single comment she makes is all about her. She's no longer the selfless, caring person I thought she genuinely was. I genuinely now believe all the stories she claims to have happened never did, apart from in her head. I feel she's made a lot of mistakes and never had (m)any friends so she makes up stories. She pretends to be something she isn't. And she gains followers and likes and so many nice comments from people who are sucked in by it. Who genuinely believe in her. And this gives R the self importance and love that she always wanted to feel. It's an act. Nothing more.

So many safe guarding issues with those children too 😢 It actually upsets me to think she parades every single detail of her and THEIR life around just for some likes.

Also the money concern. Thank you all. I am not alone. For a while now I have had my doubts. Again, none of her followers doubted so I thought I was being silly. Her entire lifestyle has changed. How are people not seeing this? They are donating their hard earned money to her in good faith FOR CHARITY and all they get to see for it is all the new, expensive things SHE has and how fabulous HER life is and how amazing HER marriage and children are 🙄 Even those eco friendly hen houses are extortionate! The designer clothes! The French bloody bulldog! The holiday! I really could go on and on... The fact anyone who has asked a genuine question of where the moneies have gone, have been immediately deleted and blocked. That speaks a thousand words to me. Until she posts any proof (and since 4 out of the 7 charities said they have never received any monies from her) I believe the PayPal account and all the people with kind hearts who are donating, are nothing more then the cash cows supporting their new lifestyle.

Really sad when you think how many DV victims/refugees would actually benefit from it.

Sorry for the essay. Well done for making it this far 😂 I believe in karma and it WILL catch up to her.
Did she get people to donate for her house deposit ? I'm on watching her stories (without giving her the follow) recently?

Reactions: 5
Did she get people to donate for her house deposit ? I'm on watching her stories (without giving her the follow) recently?
If I remember correctly, she posted saying how they'd just found their perfect home and now the landlady is wanting to sell it and they don't know where they'll end up, they all love is so much etc ...And her followers started commenting saying set up a go fund me for us to donate to and instead of saying no, her/her admins told them that if they wanted to to send it through PayPal. I found it dodgy AF.
Just edit to say
I have just been through the page but can no longer find that post . It definitely existed though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly, she posted saying how they'd just found their perfect home and now the landlady is wanting to sell it and they don't know where they'll end up, they all love is so much etc ...And her followers started commenting saying set up a go fund me for us to donate to and instead of saying no, her/her admins told them that if they wanted to to send it through PayPal. I found it dodgy AF.
She put a post up at the end of Dec stating that they’d 6 months to find a house deposit or else the landlady was selling. Cue lots of cult members starting go-fund me drives (which raised a few thousand ££) and then her ‘admin’ Gabriella messaging people asking them to put the money straight into her PayPal instead as Rachaele wasn’t keen on a go-fund me.

6 months have passed and I haven’t seen a for sale sign up outside the house or any further mention of it 🤔

Note that the post in Dec started off with a few lines about a warrior before launching in to a couple of paragraphs about Rachaele.

So fecking brazen yet people are still falling for it.

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the £1000 pram she was gifted from her mates at Pramworld which obviously she kept for herself.
I’m currently pregnant and I would normally buy my pram and other bits from Pramworld but I won’t be now.
I know a couple of hundred quid is nothing to these big companies but still...
Same with Nivea products. No ta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just edit to say
I have just been through the page but can no longer find that post . It definitely existed though 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s on her Facebook page - 30 Dec 2018. It refers to ‘trolls’ too, because people were ‘vile’ to her about the free conservatory, just to get a bit of extra sympathy (aka cash)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's definitly mentioned since they were still trying to get money together to buy, I think it was on one of those q&a's she does sometimes, someone also asked later on about crowdfunding for it but I can't remember the answer

Here we go me dears. Same old formulaic shite. Starts off by declaring how selfless she is. Then there's the hook to grab in the sympathy, the potential of them living in cardboard city. Then those pesky jealous trolls. Then the self entitled paragraph on how she bloody deserves it. And plenty of " vomited" and "horrifics" for good measure.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just edit to say
yes Iv'e seen that mentioned before it is dodgy AF.

Here we go me dears. Same old formulaic shite. Starts off by declaring how selfless she is. Then there's the hook to grab in the sympathy, the potential of them living in cardboard city. Then those pesky jealous trolls. Then the self entitled paragraph on how she bloody deserves it. And plenty of " vomited" and "horrifics" for good measure.
GLORIOUS xxx

OMFG tit happens to everyone. And if you do charity should you expect to be rewarded ??? Eh no it's charity you absolute gobshite. As they say 'Self praise is no praise' ! she is not qualified to be advising these women who could potentially end up seriously hurt by their ex if she keeps disclosing information on insta. She gives away enough information for someone to be easily tracked down. A violent obsessive ex will know exactly where to look if they are their sights set on harming someone. She has given information that the woman went on a plane to flee (presumably to family) why did she point that out. An ex would know about family living abroad or a plane trip away. Does she make these stories up I wonder???? Also boo hoo your landlady is selling, do what everyone else does and save for a house deposit

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s literally just posted another ad for pramworld without using the hashtag and then another private message conversation probably from herself tbh about someone organising her a surprise baby shower she didn’t want because she’s just SO LOVED 🙄🙄🙄

More histrionic reports of professionals bursting into tears at any moment 😒 also why is she allowed to visit people placed on witness protection? What is she?

Reactions: 10
She’s literally just posted another ad for pramworld without using the hashtag and then another private message conversation probably from herself tbh about someone organising her a surprise baby shower she didn’t want because she’s just SO LOVED 🙄🙄🙄

More histrionic reports of professionals bursting into tears at any moment 😒 also why is she allowed to visit people placed on witness protection? What is she?
yes I defo think she makes this stuff up you wouldn't be allowed contact in witness protection and also if the person gets off their charge you wouldn't get put in protection, I think you have to apply for a barring order. Well in Ireland that's the way it works. whats her husbands job?

Apologies if I'm being thick but if she had a landlord why did she do her conservatory up? Or did she buy a place?

Baby shower will probably be full of young vulnerable ‘friends’ in their 20s as that’s the only type of people who seem to hang around her due to being in awe of her aside from her criminal buddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baby shower will probably be full of young vulnerable ‘friends’ in their 20s as that’s the only type of people who seem to hang around her due to being in awe of her aside from her criminal buddies.
all holding their bumps in dungarees and crocs

Reactions: 4
yes I defo think she makes this stuff up you wouldn't be allowed contact in witness protection and also if the person gets off their charge you wouldn't get put in protection, I think you have to apply for a barring order. Well in Ireland that's the way it works. whats her husbands job?
He's a police officer... Or was 🙄

Actually, I’m guessing that she posted about the baby shower so that Companies can send her free stuff for it incl venue hire and that bloody photo booth that she loves so much.

Reactions: 12
what did you mail kidscape about?
And what was the Hinch complaint? glorious
What did they say?!?!

Actually, I’m guessing that she posted about the baby shower so that Companies can send her free stuff for it incl venue hire and that bloody photo booth that she loves so much.
Don’t give her ideas.. I literally cannot believe how much respect I had for this woman. She has proved herself to be without a conscience entirely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.