Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I don't think anything you try to do to make her show where the money has gone will work as she can read here all that you're doing and cover her arse. How do we know that any of these new members who've had their eyes opened here to her, isn't her fueling the fire to give her more to cry on Instagram over? 🤔

Reactions: 6
To be honest I don't think anything you try to do to make her show where the money has gone will work as she can read here all that you're doing and cover her arse. How do we know that any of these new members who've had their eyes opened here to her, isn't her fueling the fire to give her more to cry on Instagram over? 🤔

You know what though I’m glad she can see this because

She can’t block it or delete it
She can’t doxx us
She can’t put up false quotes or crap emails
She can’t keep telling lies about us
She’ll have to face up to her failings
She’ll have to look at herself in the cold light it day and admit that she’s fucked it
She’ll have to face the fact that the truth is she’s got to sort her tit out and fast

So she’s got a choice to either continue on in the land of denial or face the facts and start over with all the right stuff in place and become honest,fair and transparent. If she truly cares about those she claims to help she will.

With her children maybe seeing other mothers say about safeguarding might wake her up too

Time will tell if it’s going to be money or honesty

Reactions: 10
I'm new here, been lurking for a while. I used to follow PTWM. Initially I liked her and found her stories about everything going wrong with her days trying to manage the kids funny. I had a pretty tit childhood and empathised with her. I also thought the work she was doing with DA survivors was inspiring, though I was never sure how she did it. She used to refer to getting women into refuge. I'm not in the UK so I didn't know how it worked there.
It always niggled at me though that she posted so much stuff about her kids, from their schools to village - just so much personal stuff. I used to wonder how a family with various court orders and biological parents that had been removed from their kids lives, could post so much personal stuff. Weren't they worried? Baffled me but whatever, their lives.

I noticed over time I could never really piece together her stories about her childhood and foster care, her mum. I recall reading years ago that she stayed with a friend and used to watch her mum drive away on weekends, crying. She said she practically grew up with this woman as her second mum and her friend like a sibling. She never really gives information about why her mum left, why her dad didn't look after her? I don't get it. I think she mentioned a step mum that had no interest in her at one point? She said a while back that she's never had any information about why her mum left, she has no idea. Her dad couldn't tell her, her brother?

About 6 months ago I had a friend in the UK who was trying to leave someone controlling and abusive. I had no idea how to help her and she was stuck. I reached out to PTWM through Facebook messenger to see if she could give me details of organisations or information. I figured she'd have lists and info at the ready for this kind of thing. I never got a response.

I started to notice her cut back on work and her social media become much more about her day to day life, with the occasional post about something chaotic in her childhood. I was 😲 one day when I watched that video of Betsy on Josh's shoulders dancing, and I thought how bloody weird their relationship was. But then I saw people commenting on how wonderful their bond was?!

I don't know what really happened in her childhood, or if it was dysfunctional. But she's clearly had dysfunctional adult relationships, and is continuing that now. I don't think she knows what 'normal' is, and I don't think she knows how to identify safe guarding issues - with others or in her own home.

Watching her now it's clear she's fundraising, but it looks like it's primarily for herself. I don't understand why:

1. She quit her job
2. What she does day to day to work with warriors
3. Why she couldn't go volunteer with an actual charity, like many other people do - who still have income producing jobs
4. Why she can't provide hard evidence to those people who have donated about where their actual money has gone. If I contacted a real charity I would get information about where money goes, what percentage goes on admin, what the CEO gets paid. It's public information.
5. Why would people need to donate to her, instead of the actual charity she claims to be working with? Those charities would have their own funds that they allocate - they're not contacting PTWM and saying 'oh hey, got any cash for this lady?'.

I really really don't understand why she needed to leave her job to run her page. Loads of people volunteer for different organisations, or actually are employed through charities. If she wanted a genuine job working with DA victims she could have done that. Now instead she has a page, waffles on about abuse and bullying, and can't provide any evidence of where people's 'subscription' money actually goes.

It leads me to believe she is a compulsive liar, and reminds me very much of Australian woman Belle Gibson.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also, do you know how short staffed Women's Aid are? How difficult it can be for women to get through to their lines when they're in desperate need of help? Why not go do some actual training and add to their organisation in a meaningful way. From the WA website

We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions:
  • Senior Qualified IDVAs
  • Qualified IDVAs
  • Unqualified IDVA’s
  • IVA’s
  • Case Workers

Reactions: 13
She hopes the new baby doesn’t bet a belly tattoo at 15 to spite her like she did. Wasn’t she (according to her) estranged from her parents and in foster care by then? And if so how was that spiting them 🙄
Yes, that's a good point

Reactions: 2
There’s been quite a number of posts on here now, over the 4 threads, from people stating that they contacted PTWM for DA help and got no response.

I don’t think there has been one single post from anyone stating that contacted her and received helpful/useful advice and/or financial assistance.

Reactions: 14
Long time follower of PTWM, came here because of her too, been reading all threads for the last week, as I am sure lots more are doing, the thing that screams guilt to me is the blocking and deleting people who are genuinely asking where their money has gone / been used for!
I’ve also noticed every time someone comments on something here she does it in her stories, or does it more. That has shocked me as now I’ve seen the sort of person she is. She’s fuelling the fire. Unless people read this they won’t notice what she’s doing. I think she will get a big shock once all this becomes more interesting and gets press attention as it’s not a good light for her, and adverts will stop! Eventually who would want to associate their business with this.

Reactions: 15
There’s been quite a number of posts on here now, over the 4 threads, from people stating that they contacted PTWM for DA help and got no response.

I don’t think there has been one single post from anyone stating that contacted her and received helpful/useful advice and/or financial assistance.
This. There’s no help and hasn’t been for quite some time. There’s no signposting or contact numbers pinned or in the auto reply and there’s no safeguarding escape function on her website

Reactions: 6
In a way I hope she IS reading this. If anyone had any ounce of compassion, or integrity or decency they would stop duping people the way she is doing. I honestly don’t know how she can go through day to day with a clear conscience.

Reactions: 10
Also, do you know how short staffed Women's Aid are? How difficult it can be for women to get through to their lines when they're in desperate need of help? Why not go do some actual training and add to their organisation in a meaningful way. From the WA website

We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions:
  • Senior Qualified IDVAs
  • Qualified IDVAs
  • Unqualified IDVA’s
  • IVA’s
  • Case Workers
I’m not sure she is qualified for any posts at women’s aid. She’s someone who went through it, and then became a social media influencer.

In a way I hope she IS reading this. If anyone had any ounce of compassion, or integrity or decency they would stop duping people the way she is doing. I honestly don’t know how she can go through day to day with a clear conscience.
I hope so too!

Reactions: 4
Then a dated signed invoice should have been produced. She says it's all in the hands of an accountant, well if it is she shouldn't have any problems producing books confirming such invoices existed.
I'm surprised the accountant hasnt suggested that she sets up a separate bank account for the charity donations that way there can be no muddying of the waters. And it's easy to keep a paper trail than having things mixed up with your personal account.

Reactions: 2
So she's been to Facebook head quatres about keeping kids safe online.... Ironic maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she's been to Facebook head quatres about keeping kids safe online.... Ironic maybe?
She did the first ads for them back in March/April this year. She has an absolute brass neck to post this most recent ad along with the accompanying blurb considering she targeted a disabled child online and doxxed a number of people. I wonder how much Facebook paid her to spout those lies?

If anyone knows an email address for Facebook HQ UK please let me know.

I really don’t think she has any integrity or decency and a lot of the compassion she shows is an act to to raise her profile and make more £££ and brainwash her cult. Rachaele only gives a damn about herself despite all the emotional heartwarming stories she writes on her social media. The
way she behaves on Insta stories towards people and the long posts she types are polar opposites to each other. She can’t seem to hide her bullying & belittling personality when she’s not hiding behind written artistic license.

As another poster said, if something is mentioned on here, she features more of it on her stories. It’s like she’s playing some sort of game that she’s enjoying. It’s not psychologically normal behaviour and I don’t think she has a conscience.

Reactions: 8
R is clearly the only woman EVER to be pregnant! I’d have loved to roll out of bed and find my kids ready for school and only have to moan about their hair...... The ‘I’m so tired’ moany voice this morning is just urgggghhhh! Yeah, pregnancy is tiring and you can feel like tit, but it’s not like she’s at work, then home with the kids or actually does anything for herself...... Just a few thoughts this morning 😂

Reactions: 11
R is clearly the only woman EVER to be pregnant! I’d have loved to roll out of bed and find my kids ready for school and only have to moan about their hair...... The ‘I’m so tired’ moany voice this morning is just urgggghhhh! Yeah, pregnancy is tiring and you can feel like tit, but it’s not like she’s at work, then home with the kids or actually does anything for herself...... Just a few thoughts this morning 😂
I thought the same! I actually felt a bit sorry for her lap dog Josh this morning 😂

And of course the first thing she does is start videoing 🙄

Reactions: 8
A message to PTWM, i'll post it here so you can't remove it but knowing you'll see it :p My husband also loves me, see, he bought a mat for our bath, although he wasn't concerned for just me and our baby he was concerned for all members of our family. Maybe you could have included the safety of the whole family rather than just yourself and your baby 'together'. I'm guessing it doesn't matter if the other children hurt themselves? I think you both need a reality check and start looking at how irresponsible, selfish and bad all of this makes you both look. I didn't cry or feel for you with that post I felt for the 5 other children in that household that appear to matter so much less. I love how you take your phone in the shower, is there any part of your life you aren't prepared to share? Why people can't see through this BS is beyond me. This is by no means me TROLLING you, so please don't set your 'crew' on me :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s acting like she’s pregnant with 20 kids and about to drop any minute 🙄 ! Really !!
When I had my third who was 10lb 4 btw 😳 I was still working and looking after my 3 and 8 year old ! Honestly her crying and whining about people not liking her actually pathetic!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.