Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe13

Only R could write a ‘warts and all’ book and deliberately miss out the parts that show her for what she really is. It’s very clear she has never advanced mentally past the age of 15 with her spiteful nature. Although I would never wish any bad to happen to her, clearly karma has bit her on the ass . ‘Exercising’ with cleaning products on instagram for a few quid like a monkey dancing for peanuts at the zoo. How degrading. She’s falling out of the influencer tree and hitting every branch on the way down.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Just seen her latest stories. What a whining little bugger T is. No wonder my boy doesn’t like her at school. Apparently she is always fake crying to get her own way and the teachers all fall for it.
Thank god T is going to a different college in September. Us year 6 mums did a high five when that decision was made.
That’s actually pretty awful tbh. She’s just turned 11, she’s a child being raised in a shit show; it’s not her fault. And this is how bullying occurs, when parents don’t teach their child compassion. They don’t have to like everyone but if a bunch of adults are ‘high fiving’ over something to do with a child I think that tells us plenty about how the attitudes of their children will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Medusah80

Chatty Member
My friends cousin has a similar following and gets paid £1500-10000 depending on the company, what they are looking for and how many times she needs to promote them. She done an ad with Facebook last year and got £25,000 too. I’m sure Rachaeleeee also done a FB campaign so she would have got a shit load for that.
£25,000 that is roughly how much a newly qualified NHS Band 5 nurse is on.
Someone who has been to University for 3years and is currently on the frontline fighting this horrible virus that’s crippled the whole world 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm usually a lurker on mrsm forums but actually can't believe the hypocrisy of this woman! Oooh you influence 30k people how dare you say mean things about a few people who have had babies in the last year! Poor bloody amy being targeted by all her many followers and has only just had a baby in the last few months and hasn't even been mean to anyone! PTWM is a vile bully and has earned another unfollow here after reading through the last few threads. Despicable excuse for a human

Theyseemescrollin’

Anyone remember when she used to say things like ‘I’ve been offered such and such a holiday or thousands of pounds to advertise a product but I turned it down because it’s not what I believe in’? Aaahh the good old days!!

• Haha
Can someone explain to me, in REALLY simple words, what the fuck is going on?!

I've read the last few pages and my face is like this :unsure: :confused:

What is this instagram account Butterfly has? What is it for and what's happened with it?! How did you all find it? How does everyone but me know all about it and understand what's going on? 😂

I feel like I do when I look at my son's GCSE maths work right now. Confused as FUCK!

• Haha
I don’t know if it’s just me and it might be but I can’t help but feel a little uneasy that a lot of people are going through Edie’s dads fb? He seems to be a man that keeps himself to himself and occasionally posts about edie etc. Everything else seems to be from the past from what I can gather from peoples comments?? He might not want lots of strangers looking him up? Yes his profile is public but he also might not think that a platform like this would find him. Like I say it could just be me and I’ve not looked for this reason. Please don’t hate me, I just wanted to share my opinion

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So the Caroline Flack #bekind message lasted long then?!

Don’t be jealous, Rach babe, but THIS is real trolling. And YOU instigated it. Hope you’re proud.

1A839D50-7E67-4E7C-97AB-AA0CCBC6BC83.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
My favourite was when Josh posted a story about Empen saying it was illegal to impersonate a police officer and implying he was on the case 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Wasn't that the one that started with T visiting a high school, but quickly descended into a long, rambling ode to Rachaelelele and her vaginal infections?
To be fair, are we not all reminded of thrush when we take our children to view a high school for the first time?

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I was just working out with my
Flash bottle and I slipped and it’s gone up
My vag which is now sore and infected and my doctor just sobbed when I called him 😭
I’m just a huge sobbing mess 😭😭
Night night

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I’ve reported her too for bullying. There is a big post brewing in that silence of her.

I just watched the Flash Fitness Ad or whatever that is .. oh my soooooo cringe 🤭 she really must be desperate for cash. Although didn’t she claim she chooses her ad content very carefully and only does ads that represent her and her “brand” (loose quoting here) - if that’s the case Rach this couldn’t be any further away from you. Both J’s and your face are speaking lengths...
She’ll spout any old bullshit to make out she’s a saint just doing her best to support her family, and her idiot followers swallow it and quote her even after she’s contradicted herself.

She originally said she would never do ads as it wasn’t the purpose of her page, she just wanted to help people 🤥

Then she took money from strangers in the form of PayPal and GoFundMe donations (still can’t believe that).

She quit her job then we started doubting where the PayPal money was actually being spent as they were down to one income yet spending increased at a huge rate so she wrote a shitty book and started with the ads.

Before Christmas she said she was only doing so many ads because brands were using up the last of their money and wouldn’t have any budget after Christmas 🤥

Since Christmas she has advertised:

Ryvita (on the same day her children were apparently traumatised by having to speak to social services)
GSK
Tommee Tippee breastpump
Active Iron World
WTV Channel
Elastoplast
AXA
Rescue Remedy
Tommee Tippee sleepfest
Opal Fruits
Joy of Clean
My Little Desk
Tesco
Itsykids
Flash

These are ads not gifts - she gets paid to promote each and every one of them.

15 adverts in 4 months, 6 of which have been since we entered lockdown and we are being asked not to make unnecessary trips out to buy more shit. She also hasn’t done a weekend giveaway since March 15th, so supporting small businesses? Nah.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24