Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolzers

Ok so I’ve followed Amy for a long time, she’s such a lovely, genuine woman who’s honest about the shitshow that parenting quite often can be.. I cannot BELIEVE the drama that’s come from her saying she doesn’t want to follow certain insta accounts????
just had a quick stalk of KDIL, PTWM and luxefamily5.... I really don’t blame Amy for not being interested in their content. Is she suddenly not allowed to have and give an honest opinion because she’s an “influencer”? Fuck that. Her honesty is the reason she’s so loved. This has made me really angry and upset on her behalf, bullies the lot of them!

Reactions: 32

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
C6443ECC-E9D6-40AC-8E5B-B6F547B9E027.jpeg

So she allegedly turned down an offer like this but accepted one where she had to tell us to go to Poundland to buy sweets in a nationwide lockdown? And one where she had to receive Easter eggs in a much-coveted Tesco delivery slot at a time when thousands of children were living in poverty and hundreds of people were dying of a virus every single day? And one where she had to sell a mat to pregnant women when it wasn’t suitable for... oh yeah, PREGNANT WOMEN. I could go on...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
PTWM knows exactly what’s she’s doing when she pulls a stunt like this. She knows what type of messages her followers will send - she has said so herself before. She seems like a bully who gets others to do her dirty work so she can keep her own nose as clean as possible. It’s an inexcusable and a completely disproportionate reaction to Amy. I’ve never heard of Amy before but I feel very sorry for her right now - yet another example of online bullying from the Ambassador for an anti-bullying charity 🙄

Amy was a follower of PTWM and didn’t say anything against her, yet PTWM has created this drama and is trying to make herself look like a victim. The cheek of her to complain about being blocked 😂

Amyamyamy

Hang on a minute , so PTWM says that LF5 is one of her closest friends . Sorry I don’t buy it . I can’t see LF5 popping round to PTWMs house to sit in that chicken shit garden and have a cuppa together . Nope not happening .

• Haha

anasophia1991

So after struggling for weeks to think of content as she was hemorrhaging followers, Jaws has now decided the best content would be... to start a turf war with another influencer. Obviously she couldn’t muster enough enthusiasm (or likes) through painting the fence, feeding the chickens or bullying her step-children so she’s moved onto bigger fish. This is where her IQ levels really reveal themselves. If she had the slightest whiff of intelligence about her, she would realise that people are different, with different trains of thought and opinions. To say someone ain’t your cup of tea isn’t BULLYING. It’s not being MEAN. It’s being mature enough to understand and respect those differences. As R has the mental age of an underdeveloped 14 year old teenager, she doesn’t get this.

Still living her stupid, chavvy best life.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Yes! The “first time they’d ever taken the kids abroad”, except the time they took them to Disney the year before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine spending your life being obsessed with someone, then within a year of finally getting together with them, you’ve managed to convince their son to massage your feet. I find her so odd 😳🤣 it probably isn’t a control thing, maybe Seb was really happy to do it, it just feels like she did whatever she could to prove to everyone, including their mum, that they were HER boys.

View attachment 119730
View attachment 119731
Sorry I am screaming. It’s only when you go back that you realise how many classic Rachaelelele posts there are. Dearest mummy was in a car accident (vaguely remember this) and isn’t just a bit dazed and confused, isn’t just a bit shaken up, isn’t just needing checked over as a precaution or for minor injuries...SHE HAS SEVERE MEMORY LOSS. First though guys I’ve got a litttttlllle story all about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine the uproar if someone sent a message like that about Rachaeaeaele's kids? How come it's only trolling if it happens to certain people?! And how come bullying is ok as long as it's against someone she pointed them to?

That's not empowering women or looking out for women that have just had babies. She has directed her minions over to that woman's instagram and sat back while they've abused her all day.

She's fucking disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Amy’s latest stories? She mentioned Tattle and how all the support she’d had was from everyone here. She told it like it is! How we’re not the trolls but all those giving abuse on insta are.

It sounded like she’s had some horrible messages including about her kids! Wtf is wrong with people?! Her children are beautiful and honestly I really like Amy, she says she’s a hoot and I think she looks like she could be. She did look a bit worn down, like she can’t believe this is happening to her.

Reactions: 28

Samb971

We know you read here Raquel!
is this acceptable for one of your followers to send Amy because she said One if your friends insta accounts wasn’t her cup of tea! Didn’t say anything about you or anything rude. Just not her bag!! Are you 12!! You are a troll and you are a disgrace. I’m sickened and I’m disgusted. I have reported your account for bullying.

Attachments

• Heart

Tigger1

R has done her usual big dramatic post and then....... silence. Throws the grenade and then goes into hiding. So all the sheep send all the u ok hun? Messages. God she is easier to read than a picture book 🙄

Well I like that Amy. She seems like a normal person. Plus she just said people from tattle have offered her support today, which is nice. Seeing as we're all trolls and bastards. All the nice people like Rachaeaeaeaele and her sheep have been abusing her.

Funny old world...

that said it’s all the gear, no idea and that her shoes were 160 quid. That’s MADNESS. I train 6 days a week, my partner is a PT so obviously lives in gym gear too. Neither of us have ever spent that much in shoes 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
All the clobber, what a knobber...

Her, not you...

• Haha
Reactions: 27