Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigger1

Iv just clicked the pre order button and it took me straight to my dispatch details and payment methods so yeah you can pre order. But surely if it's due out in roughly 8 weeks time then she should be promoting it now?
That’s weird I wonder why I don’t have that button!?

FridaK

VIP Member
I’d decline her request.

No I think she was showing the messages between her and Lux on it. And as it’s a request to follow PTWM has requested to follow it.
Okay, got it now 👍 Although I’m neutral. What did Luxefamilyof5 say? Was it bad or good?

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
No one really knows! He was a wildlife police officer but had a role change and no one really knows for sure! People have suggested maybe a call handler for 101?

With regards to the boys mum, we get random people pop in every now and then with little bits of info about her but again nothing solid! Apparently she's a alcoholic who had a massive crash with a bus but still works as a nurse for the NHS and pays them £900 a month?! Her FB profile is open and she posts alot to the boys.

Can someone please direct me to the open facebook profile? I cant find it. Useless I know!

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’m so behind with keeping up with threads but I just needed to “jump on” and say what the blinking hell are these absolutely ridiculous Flash ads she’s doing. You can’t be serious. Whoever is dishing out work from Flash should be bleeding ashamed of themselves.
Lockdown makin’ everybody go loco 🤪

Theyseemescrollin’

My last screen grab from scrolling through her account the other day is this one. Tiny baby Edie. A more recent comment asks if she has a black eye in the photo and she replies with a heart. To me, that insinuates that the black eye is a result of abuse, yet she has never accused Edie’s dad of any such thing and she was with him at this point. It seems to me very much like her need for attention is more important to her than honesty.

View attachment 119891View attachment 119892
Is this definitely Edie? I saw a pic of her the other day with Edie’s dad whilst she was pregnant and she looked very different to this. 🤷‍♀️

FridaK

VIP Member
We’re all your accounts your actual accounts or the ones with 0 followers that she goes on about all the time?

Judging by this text she posted, I’d say that she feels insecure in the relationship...
Sorry but 😂 what on Earth? Looool

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I scrolled right back on joshs ig a while back n he had pics of a trip out with betsy in sept 2013. There was also a comment on one pic saying seb was in a strop and r's kids were a bad influence I'm sure that was March 2013
I dont think the photo on his grid from 2013 is betsy...think its his niece. The earliest one of betsy on his grid is from Feb 2014

Justhereforanosetbh

We’re all your accounts your actual accounts or the ones with 0 followers that she goes on about all the time?
Ah yes that would be interesting. I am currently not blocked but I have only one account and it’s my personal one, it follows Amy but then it also follows a lot of other accounts including ones R associates with

Mines just a normal one , about 200 followers and follow about the same
And you are blocked?