Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was me who posted, I have not been blocked as yet or trolled, however once I post this I maybe, if that happens, we know she is reading here

Reactions: 15
Some of these comments and the people who follow her 🤣🤣🥱. Yes please just phone the police up and have a chat with them about who their current serving officers are in Devon and Torquay I’m sure they’d be more than happy to oblige and will freely share that information with anyone who so cares to ask...what number would that be on hun, 999?
In all seriousness you can contact any officer by email. Easy to find his email : firstname .lastname@ (insert force here ) @pnn.police.uk

Reactions: 5
Whats wrong with gusto boxes?
Nothing is wrong with them..... but
The fact that no one can place orders with them right now...or how people are struggling to buy food and certain items considering the current crisis.... would be rather insensitive of her rubbing that in peoples faces

Reactions: 11
So is he even still working for the police? Is he still a police man (as such)?

Night shift?

Or is he just her full time troll hunter?

Reactions: 7
Yep deleted. Jeez, just be bloody honest. She would have been much more relatable if they said ‘yep, Josh is working for ptwm crew, we’re lucky etc etc...however, didn’t envisage lockdown and now we are shitting ourselves’

Reactions: 12
Why don’t they just say he’s police staff 😂
Also Wilby sitting in that bumbo thing? Cant help but think he should spend less time in chairs and be starting to sit now? Tbh I think that’s mostly because none of mine went in seats after 5ish months.

Interestingly- I have been blocked from my personal account too 🧐🧐

Reactions: 10
Yep deleted. Jeez, just be bloody honest. She would have been much more relatable if they said ‘yep, Josh is working for ptwm crew, we’re lucky etc etc...however, didn’t envisage lockdown and now we are shitting ourselves’
Shes prob read here..realised that people can actually check so has deleted the temptation for others to check 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.