Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the f**k is josh working from home?!? Someone needs to ask this!
He is helping Rach do Gods work posting links to beanbags and reminding everyone to spend money at a Devon florist when full UK lockdown is imminent. OR perhaps in a crisis situation D&C police were like ‘He is a bit of a public liability 🤔 I know lets home base him 👌😏

Josh right now shitting himself but you know, save the birds 💪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He worked in Iraq and yet we haven’t seen him brandishing a gun looking all manly and butch .

Photo or it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 4
He worked in Iraq and yet we haven’t seen him brandishing a gun looking all manly and butch .

Photo or it didn’t happen.
If I remember he was in the army before the police. However I’m doubting he is a copper now. Edie (the sassy truth cutie) just said ‘but Daddy you work at home now’ 😂😂. Legendary cameo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s really getting on my itty bitty’s today.

Flowers & a cake!- I was chuffed with a £5 tesco bunch and I still berated the husband got excess spending!

They drove to the beach- I though they were eco warriors? You can see the beach from her window as she’s shown us many, many times.

Takeaway plus wine last night.
Josh is obvs working for the ‘brand’...how could he work from home? Does anyone know anyone in the police who is working from home? Surely all hands on deck right now!
Living the life of bleeping Riley.

Reactions: 15
Cos everyone can afford £70 for a beanbag right now 🤦🏼‍♀️
What more could anyone need in times of a worldwide emergency? I've ordered 5.
Seriously do these two embarrasments not know what's going on at the moment? - oh yeah they do but they don't care as everything is just about them.

• Haha
She’s really getting on my itty bitty’s today.

Flowers & a cake!- I was chuffed with a £5 tesco bunch and I still berated the husband got excess spending!

They drove to the beach- I though they were eco warriors? You can see the beach from her window as she’s shown us many, many times.

Takeaway plus wine last night.
Josh is obvs working for the ‘brand’...how could he work from home? Does anyone know anyone in the police who is working from home? Surely all hands on deck right now!
Living the life of bleeping Riley.
Huns....... I found out what Josh does now and it does not disappoint 😀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"trotting about with a rifle"?? Is she kidding? The woman is clueless!!!

They’re out and about again today! Despite her telling people to stay home!
To be fair we are allowed to go out. Just keep a distance from others. She probably wouldn't though, she's too stupid to know that!

Reactions: 5
"trotting about with a rifle"?? Is she kidding? The woman is clueless!!!

To be fair we are allowed to go out. Just keep a distance from others. She probably wouldn't though, she's too stupid to know that!
I expect locals keep a 2m distance from her at all times anyway, they know where she’s been 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is Rach going to do for food now that mcdonalds is closing all branches tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, trips to the beach??!!! She wants to be careful she doesn't get reported to children's services for putting her children in danger...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mother's day and she posts Issac (or is that Seb?!🤷) rubbing her bleeping feet where his own mum can probably see and would give anything to have time with her boys today 😔

She's so damn insensitive

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Mother's day and she posts Issac (or is that Seb?!🤷) rubbing her bleeping feet where his own mum can probably see and would give anything to have time with her boys today 😔

Why does she always want people to rub her feet? In her stories highlights there is a clip of her Mother in Law rubbing her feet too!

• Sick

'His future girlfriend will thank me for this'

I'd find it disgusting if I met a bloke who told me he rubs his step-moms feet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19

He looks so uncomfortable.

The long winded post is up as expected, the photo accompanying it is so insensitive. She really does not have an iota of awareness.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.