Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must depend on either the area or the allegations that have been made. My sister was maliciously reported by her ex-mother in law and they only came to her house once.

They spoke to her daughter at school and the school were spoken to aswell.

Someone from SS called her (in a lot less time than 4 weeks) and said everythinghad come back with no concerns and they were marking the case as malicious and closing it. She then got a letter in the post 2 days later and never heard from them again
I meant the whole investigation took 4 weeks. The social worker rang me the
Only if the concerns reported warrant a section 47. If they don't its section 17 and parents have to agree to that.
i meant a section 47 was opened, should have checked it over before posting

It must depend on either the area or the allegations that have been made. My sister was maliciously reported by her ex-mother in law and they only came to her house once.

They spoke to her daughter at school and the school were spoken to aswell.

Someone from SS called her (in a lot less time than 4 weeks) and said everythinghad come back with no concerns and they were marking the case as malicious and closing it. She then got a letter in the post 2 days later and never heard from them again
Sorry, I meant the whole process took 4 weeks.
The social worker came the day after the allegations were made.

Reactions: 1
Ha ha she's obv told Davina the bullshit stories we all fell for. The victim who now saves countless lives whilst being the first woman to give birth. While her hardworking policeman goes around helping hedgehogs cross the road all day. Bet she did a proper job on poor Davina.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I feel like someone should tag rachealelaelie in this post 🤣
She wouldn't care, all her followers are looking out for her kids.
Money comes first with her. I despair that these people happily put their kids at risk like this.
My over riding concern is the safety and protection of my kids. No amount of money would change that. I just don't get some peoples mentality. It's sad.

Reactions: 6
Ooh where can i find this?
Davina's comment is on Rs Ryvita grid post, but I feel like this reply won't be shown to the public because it uses the banned word "PayPal" - i cant see this reply anyway. It will be in the sin bin unfortunately 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Davina's comment is on Rs Ryvita grid post, but I feel like this reply won't be shown to the public because it uses the banned word "PayPal" - i cant see this reply anyway. It will be in the sin bin unfortunately 😂
I literally don’t have a clue about insta, why is PayPal a banned word, do you mean for R it’s a banned word 😂

Reactions: 4
Davina clearly thinks R selflessly saves DA victims full-time for no financial gain. Except when Ryvita offer her cash to snort at people at a promo event, then it’s bye bye victims, hello money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I literally don’t have a clue about insta, why is PayPal a banned word, do you mean for R it’s a banned word 😂
Yes Rachel put certain words on a block last year when people kept asking, so it won't actually show for anyone else just you and her so she can see who to block

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Davina can't be getting much lucrative work if she's resorted to flogging cardboard with a bunch of child exploiters.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This annoyed me so much that I messaged Ryvita directly in relation to working with R. Awaiting their response

Reactions: 15
Out of over 180 000 followers, less than 5000 have liked that post. Even though it had Davina in it. I'm thinking a lot of people follow her out of curiosity, think she's full of tit or really irritating (or both) and don't bother unfollowing her but just have no interest, because that seems a really low amount of people to have actively engaged? Even her highest responses average about 17 or 18 thousand, which just doesn't seem many out of 180 thousand! Unless I'm missing something...

Reactions: 10
Interesting

and easy to work around
Aye, we reckon any comment with PayPal, money, donations, Go Fund Me etc will be auto-filtered and then the writer banned when her "admin team" 🙄😂 see it. You can do that as an owner of any public Insta account, and FB pages too actually.

Screenshot_20200121-092327_Instagram.jpg

Yep, that's showing now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.