Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF? Why would you invite her to anything to do with food - we all know she is incapable of cooking/making anything without Josh’s intervention/she gets someone to make it for her. There along with other influenzerrrrrrs who are also
Pretty irrelevant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ryvita clearly getting desperate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s more a promo event than anything else 🙄
Bunch of instashammers* there to make a quick buck, gaining themselves a few extra followers by being tagged in eachother's posts and stories.
Be interesting to see who'll actually pass on the message of the campaign and actually earn their money.
*Thanks to whoever came up with the word Instashammer, very good by the way 😃

Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories...

It's like a really tit version of The Great British Bake Off. Where you don't want any one of them to win but you'd quite like the one in the awful pink suit to set fire to her own sleeves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m a bit confused because Davina seems to have uploaded photos of the pear guys and not Rachel. But.. they were in the same room? Was she just too awestruck at being in the presence of such a wondrous woman? Does she not know who she was meeting? The only woman to ever have been
sliced in two and made it out alive? And she doesn’t even look like she’s crying and that just makes no sense to me. Rachel says they talked for an hour so that’s plenty of time for them to have sobbed, cuddled, and for Davina have nominated her for a Pride of Britain award. This is all very confusing to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Obviously a weekend in London eating cardboard is more important than spending time with your children. Selfish twit.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this is just a PR thing. They just asked a tit load of instagrammers to go im certain they wouldn't know any of them. Just gone on numbers. But she made it sound like she was off to some high powered corprate meeting with the CEO of riveta. When she was infact in a room full of other nobodies eating cardboard (sorry riveta)
She looked ridiculous, how does J let her leave the house dressed like a clown? Mind you with the tit he wears it's understandable.
The pair of them are a joke, so awkward and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To the locals of PTWM: how long does it take to drive or take a train to Central London from Torbay?

It seems like a long-ass stressy thing to do in a day with a little baby when youre riddled with anxiety because the nasty dentis..sorry...nasty trolls have reported you to SS just because they are evil.

Gawd bless the Rescue Remedy!
About 3 to 4 hours

Saw his stories in London.... What is she wearing???
She actually looks mad!

Reactions: 3
I came here from the tattle rant. Knew there was something a bit off with her and after reading some posts here it all clicked. I silently read here a bit and her recent shennigans makes my piss boil. The whole silent treatment etc
So my questions is, if she’s doing ads, taking donations, spending a go fund me pot, does she declare all to the tax man? Does she have a company in her name??

Reactions: 7
She will be hanging out of Davina’s ass after today. Cue all the tags, commenting under all of D’s posts, ‘gushing’ about her, and telling everyone how ‘lush’ she is at every opportunity. R will do anything to boost her own engagement and profile. She tried and failed miserably with Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon. They shunned all her attempts and completely ignored her every time. I hope it made R realise that the sun doesn’t shine out of her waxed and bleached hole and her ego was taken down a peg or two. She’s not one to miss an opportunity, so her next tactical move will be to cling on to Davina

Reactions: 13
Her latest Insta post - the one where Davina spent a whole hour talking to just her about Street Mate (no she didn’t - it was either 5 minutes tops or else she addressed the whole room for an hour) - why does she still continually have to pretend that she can’t go anywhere or do anything without being a crying anxious mess who always very nearly chickened out. I suppose it helps Billy Bullshitter get a steady advertising revenue from Rescue Remedy 🙄

Though don’t forget this is the woman who has apparently driven the length of the country on her own to rescue women from dangerous situations and single handedly placed them in refuges even though she can’t sit on a train for a few hours on her own or even manage her local stretch of motorway without having a panic attack 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit confused because Davina seems to have uploaded photos of the pear guys and not Rachel. But.. they were in the same room? Was she just too awestruck at being in the presence of such a wondrous woman? Does she not know who she was meeting? The only woman to ever have been
sliced in two and made it out alive? And she doesn’t even look like she’s crying and that just makes no sense to me. Rachel says they talked for an hour so that’s plenty of time for them to have sobbed, cuddled, and for Davina have nominated her for a Pride of Britain award. This is all very confusing to me.
I think Davina was overwhelmed by R. She knows how R hates being in the limelight so decided to respect this and not mention her at all despite them both being best buddies now. Davina also horrifically vomited horrifically when R described how she was sliced in 2 yet still managed to breastfeed. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I remember rightly, think she posted a photo on her stories roughly 2 weeks ago+ of her train ticket saying she was going to London with J for a meeting.
As the kids are at school, i wouldn't take them out of school to go there and also train tickets are extortionate prices lately. Not that im backing her up, she's still a money grabbing scammer.

Reactions: 3
If I remember rightly, think she posted a photo on her stories roughly 2 weeks ago+ of her train ticket saying she was going to London with J for a meeting.
As the kids are at school, i wouldn't take them out of school to go there and also train tickets are extortionate prices lately. Not that im backing her up, she's still a money grabbing scammer.
I think she did - just why pretend on her stories that she’s bunkering down for the weekend as a family of 8 when she knows full well that she’s not. See normally stories every minute boring detail of her train journeys yet she stayed purposely quiet so her fans would think she was locked up at home with all her babies, crying and shunning the cruel world that’s out to get her when the reality is completely different.

Her manipulative games & lies are becoming that glaringly obvious & blatant that even her most dimmest of supporters must’ve noticed by now surely.

Reactions: 21
I think she did - just why pretend on her stories that she’s bunkering down for the weekend as a family of 8 when she knows full well that she’s not. See normally stories every minute boring detail of her train journeys yet she stayed purposely quiet so her fans would think she was locked up at home with all her babies, crying and shunning the cruel world that’s out to get her when the reality is completely different.

Her manipulative games & lies are becoming that glaringly obvious & blatant that even her most dimmest of supporters must’ve noticed by now surely.
Also, this was not an important work meeting that she simply had to attend. It was a tit promo for a pretty rubbish brand and the ONLY reason she went was for the money. Josh didn’t need to be there, he could have offered the kids some much-needed continuity at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest Insta post - the one where Davina spent a whole hour talking to just her about Street Mate (no she didn’t - it was either 5 minutes tops or else she addressed the whole room for an hour) - why does she still continually have to pretend that she can’t go anywhere or do anything without being a crying anxious mess who always very nearly chickened out. I suppose it helps Billy Bullshitter get a steady advertising revenue from Rescue Remedy 🙄

Though don’t forget this is the woman who has apparently driven the length of the country on her own to rescue women from dangerous situations and single handedly placed them in refuges even though she can’t sit on a train for a few hours on her own or even manage her local stretch of motorway without having a panic attack 😂🤥
I’ve no idea who any of the other people there are?

Reactions: 4
That snort when she laughs 🐷 i'd be embarrased if my other half did that all the time.
I mean we all let the occasional one out but she is just 🐽🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve no idea who any of the other people there are?
If you look at the official Ryvita UK Insta grid, a fair few of the attendees have commented saying how much they enjoyed it etc. Seems to be mainly food bloggers.

You will also find this gem...

Screenshot_20200120-211245_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.