Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here because of the MOD saga and then had a nosy on this thread, I had been a fan of hers but I had also started to get bored of her annoying stories ALL the time, the way she spoke, the fact she spends so much money on stuff, her awful ads. After reading on here it confirmed what I felt and I have since unfollowed her. It’s most liberating not seeing her constantly on the gram!

Reactions: 14
I joined tattle after seeing a comment about it on mrs hinches audio book on Facebook, read that for a bit then thought I’d have a look around to see if there was anyone else that I knew on here and started reading since thread 1 💕

Reactions: 6
To the locals of PTWM: how long does it take to drive or take a train to Central London from Torbay?

It seems like a long-ass stressy thing to do in a day with a little baby when youre riddled with anxiety because the nasty dentis..sorry...nasty trolls have reported you to SS just because they are evil.

Gawd bless the Rescue Remedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To the locals of PTWM: how long does it take to drive or take a train to Central London from Torbay?

It seems like a long-ass stressy thing to do in a day with a little baby when youre riddled with anxiety because the nasty dentis..sorry...nasty trolls have reported you to SS just because they are evil.

About 3 and a half to 4 hours on the train...

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Its about a 4 hour drive without stopping.

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂😂😂

She looks like a 2 year old that's been given free reign on her wardrobe 😂😂😂
I'm no fashionista, I live in skinny jeans and band Tshirts but yeah, there's a lot going on there and none of it goes with any other bit. The trainers are awesome but not with a green coat and washed out fluffy socks.

Also, I'm the same age more or less than R and I swear that backpack must have been the one she used at school, they were all the rage in the mid 90s!

Ahh I'm in a bitchy mood tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she was off social media to lick her wounds rather than go spending hers and j’s last £20

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I came from the June Tattle rant too. Remember bracing myself to be shocked at the 'vile and horrific' lies and bitchiness being unfairly directed at her. Still looking 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It’s not cheap to get the train up to London either - I periodically consider going up for the day/weekend with my children but can’t justify the expense!

Reactions: 7
Just had a nosey through J’s Instagram page...wow. Her controlling behaviour is really evident. Just the way she comments on every picture, it’s a passive aggressive way of ensuring people (Women) know he’s ‘taken’. Insecure bint. And her language is (in her very own words) both vile & horrific.

A possible thread title that made me chuckle....another weekend of lies from gutter gob, J please take off those leggings I can see your $!@?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
After i read her book it raised questions for me, taking away the fact it was poorly written, when i started following her on Instagram it became very clear there were two entirely different personas.. then the tattle rant, ive been here ever since i wouldn't say it ooened my eyes, more it confirmed my own suspicions.

Just had a nosey through J’s Instagram page...wow. Her controlling behaviour is really evident. Just the way she comments on every picture, it’s a passive aggressive way of ensuring people (Women) know he’s ‘taken’. Insecure bint. And her language is (in her very own words) both vile & horrific.
It is the human equivalent of a dog peeing on a lamppost!!

Reactions: 15
I have a feeling GWR is gifting them train tickets, I don't follow her posts at all (I stopped after the vile foster kids post) so I'm not sure. GWR sends us tickets, we use disabled assisted travel and whenever there's a screw up, we get a couple in the post.

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is she wearing 😂😂😂😂

She looks like a 2 year old that's been given free reign on her wardrobe 😂😂😂
That’s her “I’m out with my carer look”.
Money sure can’t buy taste.

She must think so little of her followers to make out she’s at home hunkered down in her “safe space”, as advised by her therapist, with all six children, when she’s out having a whale of a time four hours from home with Josh and Prince W.

She’s so deluded, she probably thinks Harry and Meghan have stepped down to make way for her and Josh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Josh’s Instagram feed is so concerning. If you are in secure, mutually-respectful, loving, adult relationship, SURELY you don’t need to upload intimate photos for the benefit of thousands of strangers and then comment on them to make sure said strangers know he’s your husband?? Such a weird relationship!

To be honest, being with her has ruined him anyway so she doesn’t need to worry. He used to be quite fit but now just looks old and thin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling GWR is gifting them train tickets, I don't follow her posts at all (I stopped after the vile foster kids post) so I'm not sure. GWR sends us tickets, we use disabled assisted travel and whenever there's a screw up, we get a couple in the post.
what was the foster kids post?

Reactions: 1
Came over from the Tattle rant. So Betsy, a 15 year old is home alone with her younger sister (and B’s boyfriend)? Why do people advertise these things? It’s just stupid. B sleeps in a shed and her parents are in London.

Reactions: 10
Don’t feel stupid. That person was not right in the head and had a lot of people fooled. This thread sure can attract them... 🙄

I wish she had been held accountable for the PayPal, GofundMe etc. I never donated, but I feel terrible for those who did. They just wanted to help others; R just wanted to help herself.
I’ve noticed we’re missing a couple of other very heavy posters lately. I am wondering if they were just sock puppets too. Which is what makes me even more concerned about safeguarding by R - she clearly attracts nutters, likely because her whole bloody life is online.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.