Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the same with my son, he fell over, and complained his wrist hurt (not crying or anything) so gave him medicine, and he said it felt better, the next day he woke up in pain, crying so I took him to A&E to find he’s broken his wrist! Not sure how they could have left den 48 hours, it was obviously bad if the dentist could tell just by looking at it! X
I felt the worlds worst mother
(still do and this was about six years ago)
I honestly thought I’d have ss on my doorstep to take them away from me
we laugh about it now-but I left him 45/50 minutes not 2 days!
i felt that guilty I was his slave for six weeks!
that poor kid must have been in agony

Reactions: 5
That house is big enough not to have a kid sleeping in a shed, the baby hasn’t needed a room to himself and they’ve got two reception rooms

Reactions: 16
Na don’t think this letter is recent I think it’s from the past, I think she has been on her or someone close to her has and seen a) the title of the thread and comments about SS and the stuff with s arm b) so if her sheep come over here they will see us talking about SS c) she can then do what she has done write a massive blah blah fest story to get loads of attention and arselicking then stay off insta to punish everyone 😂 so that when she returns she will get more arselicking and are u ok hun bullshit

Reactions: 8
That house is big enough not to have a kid sleeping in a shed, the baby hasn’t needed a room to himself and they’ve got two reception rooms
Any excuse for the Instagram worthy nursery full of gifted crap, eh? More important than her daughter’s safety. 🙄

Reactions: 10
IMG_20200118_200641177.jpg

This is the footnote that is on every letter sent out by Torbay Children's Services, I do not see the footnote on her fraudulent type up.
They do not address people by their first name.
They do not refer to someone as 'a social worker' it would have the social workers name in the document.
Their letters are signed off Yours sincerely with a small s not a capital followed by the social workers name then department. They do not sign off as Torbay Children's Services.
That letter is as genuine as her eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 73516
This is the footnote that is on every letter sent out by Torbay Children's Services, I do not see the footnote on her fraudulent type up.
They do not address people by their first name.
They do not refer to someone as 'a social worker' it would have the social workers name in the document.
Their letters are signed off Yours sincerely with a small s not a capital followed by the social workers name then department. They do not sign off as Torbay Children's Services.
That letter is as genuine as her eyelashes!
Exactly this!

Reactions: 6
Having been reported to social services by my ex’s new wife a few years ago I can 100% assure everyone that you don’t get a letter in the post. You get a social worker, at your front door. Your children get taken away for individual interviews, a section 47 report is opened, takes about 4 weeks or so which is genuinely horrific- to use one of her fav words- and way more traumatic than anything I’ve ever experienced and I have been through a lot!!
I call bullshit on this.
Only if the concerns reported warrant a section 47. If they don't its section 17 and parents have to agree to that.

Betsy’s stories today have been out shopping and eating waffles so not quite the weekend being sad at home R would have her followers believe. Manipulative little tit.

Reactions: 11
She was posting stories up until putting up the letter.
Now, if they’d called her, investigated, closed with no further action, and then sent a letter, she’d have received the phone call at a very minimum the morning of the previous day, just to be able to pop a letter in the post and it arrive, *if* they pay for first class. But it was most likely a few days prior that she got the text.
Assuming all this went down (and I understand a lot of you don’t believe it did) the silent act after posting about it is manipulative and disingenuous. Why act normal sticking your tits all over the internet and putting fruit on crackers when that is actually going on, only to go dark after telling everyone?

Reactions: 21
She was posting stories up until putting up the letter.
Now, if they’d called her, investigated, closed with no further action, and then sent a letter, she’d have received the phone call at a very minimum the morning of the previous day, just to be able to pop a letter in the post and it arrive, *if* they pay for first class. But it was most likely a few days prior that she got the text.
Assuming all this went down (and I understand a lot of you don’t believe it did) the silent act after posting about it is manipulative and disingenuous. Why act normal sticking your tits all over the internet and putting fruit on crackers when that is actually going on, only to go dark after telling everyone?
Exactly. It’s bullshit. Even if she only got the letter yesterday, she still posted herself eating Ryvita after receiving it. And according to her bullshit, the scary stuff of the kids being interviewed etc had already happened and she didn’t go silent then so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I just want to remind new posters of my favourite R lie / embellishment. When she was living in a hellish emergency accommodation with B and T and had to climb onto the worktop to clear away all the needles from the cupboards. Then a few months later in another story referencing the same accommodation it smelled so horrifically of piss as an elderly woman had lived their for so long. From there the super strength smack loving granny, my favourite R character, was born. Shooting up. Climbing on worktops. Pissing herself. She was a machine RIP.
I'm away behind. But have to say this is fucken brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant remember who said it but im watching corrie and I can totally see R & J in the Yasmeen story.
The actor playing Geoff is amazing, as a viewer I'm actually nervous as hell watching him and wondering what he's going to say next! I feel so sad for anyone who lives with someone like that ☹

Reactions: 14
I can’t put into words how disturbing I find her level of manipulation.
This ‘radio silence’ she is carrying out, with the sole aim of eliciting sympathy and attention, is so bloody messed up.
I’ve lived around people like her my whole life. I feel so sorry for the kids. They will be witnesses to all of this and will soak it all up like little sponges and it’ll mess with their heads.
She is actually dangerous, in my (non professional) opinion.

I have posted before that I used to like her way back when. I subscribed to her PayPal scam for 2 years and believed she was genuine.

Things began to niggle when I began to see that every ‘good’ deed had to be talked about and she had to be seen as either a hero or a victim. That unsettled me, but I had no idea others felt the same.
I unfollowed her a long time ago but still look at stuff if I see it mentioned on here.
She is getting worse all the time and the kids will be the ones who suffer 😔

Reactions: 15
I can’t put into words how disturbing I find her level of manipulation.
This ‘radio silence’ she is carrying out, with the sole aim of eliciting sympathy and attention, is so bloody messed up.
I’ve lived around people like her my whole life. I feel so sorry for the kids. They will be witnesses to all of this and will soak it all up like little sponges and it’ll mess with their heads.
She is actually dangerous, in my (non professional) opinion.

I have posted before that I used to like her way back when. I subscribed to her PayPal scam for 2 years and believed she was genuine.

Things began to niggle when I began to see that every ‘good’ deed had to be talked about and she had to be seen as either a hero or a victim. That unsettled me, but I had no idea others felt the same.
I unfollowed her a long time ago but still look at stuff if I see it mentioned on here.
She is getting worse all the time and the kids will be the ones who suffer 😔
Well she looks gutted on J’s IG stories 🙄

well she’s blocked that account now so I can admit that it was me haha! You started following the account I used and I was like ooh is she a spy 😂 then saw your post on here 😂
So yep, this was me
So sorry!! Didn’t mean to make you think I was spying x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.