Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually what shes doing today is manipulating her sheep.. somebody reported me so now im giving everyone the silent treatment so you can all stroke my ego, tell me how sorry you are and how much im missed and then i will return..
Narcissist!
Bet she makes sure it doesn't backfire again like the tattle snotfest!
This!!! I was reading the spiel from her and quite frankly she doesn't need to go into the detail that she does, she's done it because it will get all her adoring fans to gush at how wonderful she is and how she doesn't deserve this. Now she will be quiet for a few days, which will allow her to justify continuing to exploit the children and treat them with the disrespect that she does because all the fans will have "missed u hun, hope ur ok, don't let those trolls change u, ur amezin just exactly as u r, Queen Rach, xxx".

Reactions: 14
Her childhood was NOT bleeping TRAUMATIC. Sorry not shouting but seriously, no trauma.
Thank you for clarifying that, was just going on what she has told us and giving her a little benefit of the doubt due to coming from a divorced parent family. You have clarified what was suspected x

Reactions: 3
I just want to remind new posters of my favourite R lie / embellishment. When she was living in a hellish emergency accommodation with B and T and had to climb onto the worktop to clear away all the needles from the cupboards. Then a few months later in another story referencing the same accommodation it smelled so horrifically of piss as an elderly woman had lived their for so long. From there the super strength smack loving granny, my favourite R character, was born. Shooting up. Climbing on worktops. Pissing herself. She was a machine RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
And after almost 24 hours silence she posts.
A picture of her baby, who none of us can deny is cute af.
But I have no hesitation in saying, she is using him as a pawn to gain likes and sympathy.
She clearly states the family of 7, so Rach post a bleeping picture of all 7 of you together, you melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to remind new posters of my favourite R lie / embellishment. When she was living in a hellish emergency accommodation with B and T and had to climb onto the worktop to clear away all the needles from the cupboards. Then a few months later in another story referencing the same accommodation it smelled so horrifically of piss as an elderly woman had lived their for so long. From there the super strength smack loving granny, my favourite R character, was born. Shooting up. Climbing on worktops. Pissing herself. She was a machine RIP.
That was a cracker! 😂

The way the children are spoken to is coarse and needless at times , I have adult children myself and have not to spoken to them in that way in their life time but it’s not reason to call for SS involvement .
You seem to keep missing the point.

Reactions: 5
She isn't engaged! She was when the bairn was born but that relationship is over. Don't believe everything people say.
I’ve actually really disappointed myself believing a random post on here (no offence to the poster obviously) I love tnm and I have a lot of time for her, sorry ladies. Anyway, I’ve been out so I’m just about to catch up.

I know there’s a lot of serious debate going on here about safeguarding etc and that is fair enough.

However for anyone who wants to keep it light for a Friday night - would you care to share you’re favourite Rachaelelele lie / continuity error / embellishment? Since she’s gone quiet for now.

The recent one of so many people asking about her slogan jumper yet you could only see one bleeping word in the only picture of her in it got me laughing.

I love every instance of Betsy having essentially a glowing performance report from every human she encounters.

I liked when the postman didn’t know she was pregnant then he did then he didn’t then he didn’t know she had the baby but he actually did but also didn’t.

I liked the scores of women naming their child Wilby and the anonymous midwife who asked a woman if she was a PTWM fan because of it.

I’ve forgotten so many oldies though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something about that letter from Social Services seems a bit fishy to me - it doesn't appear to be on headed paper for a start, and I really don't think they would address it to the parents by their christian names, but if it is true, then I wonder if the issue of Betsy sleeping in the shed came up. I saw a screenshot where R had said that the allegations about Betsy were vile or horrific, or something similar. I bet if she was asked about it, she denied that Betsy actually slept in there, she'll have said that it is just for her to have her own space to chill out in, or do her homework in, away from the noise and chaos in the main house. I hope SS wouldn't just take her word for it. I can't believe that if they did look into her they wouldn't find any cause for concern.

Reactions: 8
I know there’s a lot of serious debate going on here about safeguarding etc and that is fair enough.

However for anyone who wants to keep it light for a Friday night - would you care to share you’re favourite Rachaelelele lie / continuity error / embellishment? Since she’s gone quiet for now.
TRIGGER WARNING: Domestic abuse

I started a great collection of her classic moments last year. I miss all this kinda shite she writes 😪😂
Screenshot_20200117-211702_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Something about that letter from Social Services seems a bit fishy to me - it doesn't appear to be on headed paper for a start, and I really don't think they would address it to the parents by their christian names, but if it is true, then I wonder if the issue of Betsy sleeping in the shed came up. I saw a screenshot where R had said that the allegations about Betsy were vile or horrific, or something similar. I bet if she was asked about it, she denied that Betsy actually slept in there, she'll have said that it is just for her to have her own space to chill out in, or do her homework in, away from the noise and chaos in the main house. I hope SS wouldn't just take her word for it. I can't believe that if they did look into her they wouldn't find any cause for concern.
Betsy living in the shed went silent a while back, married to a builder so know a few laws. For the shed to be used as a room her landlady would have had to get permission to pass laws for a living space. It’s a shed so I most certainly know it’s not a living space.
Her landlord could be prosecuted for allowing it to be used as a living space.
Social services would not approve a 14/15 sleeping/living in a garden shed....

Any time she uses the terms “vile” and “horrific.” For a “best-selling author”, she needs to widen her vocabulary. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love that question, my favourite Rachel story is my own, I was 15 when I sent her an email thinking she could actually help me, I was out of the relationship but I had really severe issues after, wasn’t even able to cope with being cuddled on the couch by my own family, she emailed me back with “aww I’m sorry to hear that, are you coming to my show?” and gullible little me was like?? No?? I’m 15 and skint as duck. So she gave me two tickets and at this point I was quite up her arse, and I was like oh my god, the woman who gave me the strength to leave etc. A few weeks later my mum and I go see her, when everyone’s asking questions my mum sticks her hand up and basically says thank you, she was absolutely bawling and I think Rachel made some throw away comment about helping warriors (what I learned later, was absolute shite but anyhooo)

So basically we line up to meet her and we get to me and we have a bit of a normal chat, she says hi how are ya nice to meet ya bye bla bla, my mum has a chat with josh about work as I’m talking to Rachel , we leave.

That night, she posts about the night and the babies and then in the middle of the post, she tells all about how a mum stood up and thanked her, everyone was crying, the air conditioner clapped and the bar staff were sobbing, and how she gave this young girl such an inspirational chat ( we talked for 3 bloody minutes love) basically just a bunch of shite, but she put quite a bit of info on the post, and the city she was in, wtf?? I was a mess for a while after cause I thought, what if my ex or anyone else sees this and knows I’ve opened up (to someone I thought could help me) I was actually really frightened. I don’t even know how I didn’t cotton on then that she wasn’t what she said she was, I actually gave her my address as she did offer to send me a book as the stall had closed, she didn’t but still has my address I think. god knows why but I was 15 and a stupid teenager, I still absolutely kick myself for this.

This is really messy cause I’m just in and I’m trying to remember all the facts, not bothered about hiding my identity, cause if all you OG tattlers remember my first post, I didn’t hide then so I don’t now lol. Will find screenshots of the emails sent from us both if admins need proof. Also I’m 18 now, in a great relationship and healing, for anyone who’s read this long 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

The recent one of so many people asking about her slogan jumper yet you could only see one bleeping word in the only picture of her in it got me laughing.

I love every instance of Betsy having essentially a glowing performance report from every human she encounters.

I liked when the postman didn’t know she was pregnant then he did then he didn’t then he didn’t know she had the baby but he actually did but also didn’t.

I liked the scores of women naming their child Wilby and the anonymous midwife who asked a woman if she was a PTWM fan because of it.

I liked her story about when she stopped at a major accident and was responsible for calling family members from the scene, even though there were many police and other emergency service professionals present. Thank god she was there to take control even though she was vomiting horrifically and drinking rescue remedy by the pint...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone have an update on whether they’ve managed to purchase MarshTon Towers?

Reactions: 2

that time she asked her followers yo give money to help DA victims, but yhen it turned out she used it to buy herself tit coats and stuffQUOTE="You can't hide now, post: 797852, member: 22828"]
I liked her story about when she stopped at a major accident and was responsible for
And calling family members from the scene, even though there were many police and other emergency service professionals present. Thank god she was there to take control even though she was vomiting horrifically and drinking rescue remedy by the pint...
[/QUOTE]
Probably had Wilbert hanging from her tit at the same time

• Haha
Love that question, my favourite Rachel story is my own, I was 15 when I sent her an email thinking she could actually help me, I was out of the relationship but I had really severe issues after, wasn’t even able to cope with being cuddled on the couch by my own family, she emailed me back with “aww I’m sorry to hear that, are you coming to my show?” and gullible little me was like?? No?? I’m 15 and skint as duck. So she gave me two tickets and at this point I was quite up her arse, and I was like oh my god, the woman who gave me the strength to leave etc. A few weeks later my mum and I go see her, when everyone’s asking questions my mum sticks her hand up and basically says thank you, she was absolutely bawling and I think Rachel made some throw away comment about helping warriors (what I learned later, was absolute shite but anyhooo)

So basically we line up to meet her and we get to me and we have a bit of a normal chat, she says hi how are ya nice to meet ya bye bla bla, my mum has a chat with josh about work as I’m talking to Rachel , we leave.

That night, she posts about the night and the babies and then in the middle of the post, she tells all about how a mum stood up and thanked her, everyone was crying, the air conditioner clapped and the bar staff were sobbing, and how she gave this young girl such an inspirational chat ( we talked for 3 bloody minutes love) basically just a bunch of shite, but she put quite a bit of info on the post, and the city she was in, wtf?? I was a mess for a while after cause I thought, what if my ex or anyone else sees this and knows I’ve opened up (to someone I thought could help me) I was actually really frightened. I don’t even know how I didn’t cotton on then that she wasn’t what she said she was, I actually gave her my address as she did offer to send me a book as the stall had closed, she didn’t but still has my address I think. god knows why but I was 15 and a stupid teenager, I still absolutely kick myself for this.

This is really messy cause I’m just in and I’m trying to remember all the facts, not bothered about hiding my identity, cause if all you OG tattlers remember my first post, I didn’t hide then so I don’t now lol. Will find screenshots of the emails sent from us both if admins need proof. Also I’m 18 now, in a great relationship and healing, for anyone who’s read this long 🤣🤣
I remember the post she wrote about this! What a cock rot she is. So sorry you had to go through that, but so,so pleased to hear you’re healing and doing better now x

• Heart

Hope no one sees any of this as me defending her, just me outing myself for being stupid as duck and believing her. Sorry again for the long post.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.