Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you lot are unpleasant.
Hello Elizabeth. Welcome to the deep dark web. Or as most of us commonly call it, reality. Are you part of the PTWM crew, with your head so far up R’s backside you are Vitamin D deficient?
If so, why don’t you get a bar of soap, shove it up your arse, and slide onnnnn.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wide awake poorly so decided to have a look at R’s post for a laugh. This came up?! I can’t believe her adoring fans haven’t jumped on this it says 6 hours ago!
2FFF6EFF-3C91-4092-9285-2CCE658AF86F.png

It’s got to be a tattler!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do I get the feeling Liz might be Nicola McLean. Just a gut feeling. If it is she will be on some tit tv show soon harping on about bullying online etc calling out tattle for upsetting her 'friend'

• Haha
The comments on her post are ridiculous, all these people saying that her & Josh are amazing parents is just worrying, it makes you wonder how many other parents think it's ok to talk to their kids like utter crap, favour certain children over others, sit on your ass whilst belittling your partner who does everything, feed your kids crap etc that's without them stealing & conning people because the followers refuse to see that!!

I don't understand why Josh has to comment on the post either, just bleeping tell her - oh but then you wouldn't look like the dream couple!!!

Honestly the way Josh does everything despite her talking down to him & he puts HER feelings and welfare before his own children's, it just screams out to me emotional abuse, I have seen it with a family member, gone from doting Mum & strong woman to putting her partner first, her partner who seemed like the perfect gentleman to everyone else, he never put his hands on her so she never saw it as abuse. Honestly it really seems like Rachel has him under some sort of spell, and not a good one.

It’s been said, but I honestly don’t think that anyone who regularly comments on this thread would report her to social services. But we’ve had a lot of weird activity on these threads, whether it’s one nutter with a load of alts or several of them, and I am blown away that she’s continuing to post about these kids online and share so much of their lives. She needs to stop putting herself and her need for attention and validation first, and think that if her kids were pulled out of class and feeling awful about it, maybe that’s because she is literally handing potential stalkers and people that have a vendetta everything they want on a plate by having a camera trained on her life constantly.

Reactions: 11
Why do I get the feeling Liz might be Nicola McLean. Just a gut feeling. If it is she will be on some tit tv show soon harping on about bullying online etc calling out tattle for upsetting her 'friend'
Whoever it is, it’s always hilarious having someone join to defend her 🤣

I still want to see those court documents a few people were sent by Rachael. Clearly she’s not of sane mind

• Haha
Reactions: 6
absolutely!! I have a feeling a few of the newbies are fake accounts.Even some that slag R off just to give them enough cover.....

Reactions: 9
I joined last night for the reasons I said. Me and a few others were in a group chat on Instagram and 100% thought her story yesterday was about some of us. We had heard of tattle but R had painted it in this horrible picture of bullies and a bully I am not but I’ve come on and all I’ve found is people standing up for a lot of people R has either lied to or deceived. You lot care more about her followers than she actually does.

I find the name calling really unnecessary and there is no need to comment on her teeth , that just makes some of you as bad as her nasty followers that attack people with fake accounts but I definitely feel there’s a lot of stuff said on here that should be brought to task , R has a lot of answers that people deserve to hear! I’m so sorry to any of you who kindly donated money and had no idea where it went. That’s so awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I joined last night for the reasons I said. Me and a few others were in a group chat on Instagram and 100% thought her story yesterday was about some of us. We had heard of tattle but R had painted it in this horrible picture of bullies and a bully I am not but I’ve come on and all I’ve found is people standing up for a lot of people R has either lied to or deceived. You lot care more about her followers than she actually does.

I find the name calling really unnecessary and there is no need to comment on her teeth , that just makes some of you as bad as her nasty followers that attack people with fake accounts but I definitely feel there’s a lot of stuff said on here that should be brought to task , R has a lot of answers that people deserve to hear! I’m so sorry to any of you who kindly donated money and had no idea where it went. That’s so awful.
whilst i initially disagreed with people commenting on her looks / teeth as that is something that cant be helped, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ect ect ect, when the chances are that its the paypal donations that have paid for them, along with the draught excluder eyelashes i dont think there is any harm mentioning them. while they look atrocious now, obviously once the braces have worked their full magic they will look better so prob wont be commented on.

When you look at old pics from when she first met J she was attractive, her whole face has changed now though so i doubt it just the teeth she has had work done on which again leads me to believe the donations have funded her lifestyle. She openly admitted the earnings from her book went on paying for the 7 of them to go to Lanzarote for a week in August which that along with all the new clothes wont have come cheap.

Everything points to her spending the money herself, which despite her argument of her lifestyle not changing, it has. For example, they didn't spend £300-£400 on one coat 4 or 5 years ago yet they spend that now on a coat each. i don't believe that its just his wage and her #ads that have funded her lifestyle when the ads only started in the summer.

sorry that turned a bit repetitive to what has been said numerous times over these threads, but she really grinds my gears

Reactions: 14
Wow you lot are unpleasant.
Is there anything in particular you disagree with ? I’m all for both sides of the story and obviously we only get R’s versions of her whole life on Instagram and therefore that’s all we can judge. Feel free to convince me otherwise

Reactions: 11
She is a mother to 5 is she ? Why isn’t her Facebook full of Wilber ?? Let’s see if it gets changed now it’s been brought to tattles attention !!
She is a step mother. To take on the title of Mummy to the boys is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
She is a step mother. To take on the title of Mummy to the boys is disgusting.
I remember when she first started out someone commented saying about E calling J Dad so they hadn't realised she wasn't his, R replied saying all the kids called them both Mum & Dad as thats what they wanted. Few weeks later she shared screen shots of text messages from S to J - he called her Rach on the messages and then when he text her, she was in his phone as Rach too. It was all just yet more digs and trying to come across as the perfect blended family.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow! I’m so glad some people are speaking out and saying what they really feel.
I wish others would feel brave enough to point out that in her rambling boring post she forgot to mention they waited 48 hours to seek medical attention only because another professional pointed it out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I remember when she first started out someone commented saying about E calling J Dad so they hadn't realised she wasn't his, R replied saying all the kids called them both Mum & Dad as thats what they wanted. Few weeks later she shared screen shots of text messages from S to J - he called her Rach on the messages and then when he text her, she was in his phone as Rach too. It was all just yet more digs and trying to come across as the perfect blended family.
She’s just trying so hard to keep Josh on a tight leash. One of the ways to do this, is becoming a master of manipulation. This is manipulation at its finest. Coaching the kids into calling them Mum and Dad is her way of staying firmly in place as wife to Josh and Mummy to two lads whom she didn’t birth. She goes on and on about abuse not being physical and it presenting itself in many forms. She is a very dangerous person IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate to have people believe they all adore each other and are so happy.

Poor Edie on her 6th birthday. R filming her, asking her what her favourite present it, she’s about to answer then you see R in the TV pointing at the baby and Edie says, “Wilby is my best present” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.