Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's a vacuous piece! She has not only put her own children in danger more times than I can count. But she's quite happy to put someone else's too. The problem is she doesn't see that it's the fact she puts her and her childrens lives online. People are worried by what she tells them and shows. She has put her children in danger their whole lives. By situations and her own selfishness. She neglects to commend child services for their vigilance, nor accepts any form of blame for ignoring her stepson /niece in pain with possibly broken/broken bones.. She needs to grow up. Stop stealing people's husbands and children, then maybe she wouldn't feel quite so insecure and look after her children like a parent, not an irresponsible friend.

Reactions: 20
Been lurking here a while now and plucking up courage to post.

When R started on the dv route, it was a long drawn out story of how she regularly drove past this house and saw a woman being abused, blah blah and how could she help. I was already chatting to her on messenger, I had been following her since the bridge story, and told her to stop doing these posts, stop exposing the woman etc. I told her I've been in dv relationships and felt very embarrassed and the very last thing this lady would want is being exposed over sm. Also that it's very difficult to leave a violent relationship and that she could be placing this lady in danger.

Next thing not only has R been up to the woman, got her out to safety and has even given R a statement to publish on how grateful she was and if memory serves me right, R suddenly became this wonderful person who could save everyone from dv. I knew it was total bullshit, this woman never existed.
Hi. Welcome. We talked about this story many threads ago, and we pulled up so many inconsistencies with it.

When she used to post these responses from "warriors", health professionals, police officers etc etc a few years ago, they were quite often written in a similar style. Using unnecessary capitalisation of nouns, using ampersands and almost always containing the words "horrific" and "amazing".

She's not sharing this type of thing anymore but for anyone still on the fence, go onto FB and search "Part Time Working Mummy *warrior" or similar and check out some old posts and see what you think.

She has built her empire on a foundation of lies, I'm sure of it.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think it was necessary for her to drag the boys’ mum into it. I feel like she is using this as another opportunity to have a dig at their mum and at the same time place herself up on a pedestal. She could have just said SS investigated, no concerns, and they are closing it again. Instead she writes an essay and creates more speculation around the situation with the boys’ mum and taking the negative attention off her. She shouldn’t be even be mentioning her and their situation on such a public account. Does anybody actually know why the boys were removed with her and placed with Josh full time?
That part of her post angered me aswell..i saw the boys mum comment on here and it breaks my heart. Adding her to Rs post was completely unnecessary. No wonder the boys mum has come off sm. Poor woman

Reactions: 15
For months I’ve told people that they’re so petty and childish for picking on her name , so shameful as it’s something she was given at birth and had no control over, a name doesn’t define you...But has she spelt it that way herself ? To stand out ? Why ? I feel dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not a fan at all and I never believe a word she says BUT in 2018 my sons bitter dad reported me to social services after an argument we had, he had said some seriously untrue things. 4 days after our argument I had a phonecall from social services, they got in contact with my GP, health visitor, nursery and my daughters dad (different dads) they showed no concern and case closed the next day.. not sure my letter was quite so informal, I can’t Actually remember but yeah, they can work really quickly sometimes
Yeah I think my mum had a visit from SS when I was like 6 and dislocated my arm (my own fault, I sat down in the the road and it got dislocated when my mum yanked me up cos a car was coming) because I didn't go to the hospital until my dad got home as my mum just assumed I was being a bratty kid whining about nothing (again, reasonable) so I know they can act pretty quickly sometimes.
Could be an informal letter if they know the social workers pretty well (assuming it's the same ones that were involved previously) and are on a first name basis?

Reactions: 2
For months I’ve told people that they’re so petty and childish for picking on her name , so shameful as it’s something she was given at birth and had no control over, a name doesn’t define you...But has she spelt it that way herself ? To stand out ? Why ? I feel dumb
She changed it and added an extra e

Reactions: 1
Just looked tbrough FB and whoever said the once a month sympathy posts was spot on

15th Sept - long winded post about J going back to work after she was sliced in 2 to birth the messiah.

17th Oct - long winded post about T failing the 11 plus exam.

15th Nov - long winded post about a boy being bullied and his bike getting trashed

17th Dec - a dear wilby letter 🙄

And today ,16th Jan, the SS story. Its like its planned every month 😏

Wonder what the 15th/16th/17th of February will bring 😋
She’s more regular than my period.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it strange that social services would only investigate and speak to 3 of the children , what about the other ones in the family .

Reactions: 12
Surely Josh’s colleagues know who his wife is and have all seen her PTWM account on social media. There is no way he could be taken seriously or respected by his colleagues, especially in his particular line of work. He must be a laughing stock and a hot topic of discussion between other police men/women when it’s a quiet day and no calls are coming in. Does he not have any respect for himself? Any police officer with an ounce of self respect and intelligence wouldn’t even be on social media, let alone such a public account. If I ended up in a situation where he was a police officer I was dealing with, I could not take him seriously at all

Reactions: 23
SS refused to tell me who reported me.. but I knew because when you’re that malicious you leave trails 🙄🤣 hope you’re okay now x
I’m fine now thank you - I anonymously sent the malicious witch a box of horse tit, seeing as she liked talking so much of it.... I know it’s childish, but it made me feel so much better, knowing how angry she’d be 😂😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
As somebody else who's had a malicious SS report made against them.. in my experience i received a call stating the nature of the allegations and they had already spoken to the school, but it was days after my daughter had an incident with another kid at school. I knew who had done it and school backed that up as the parent of the other child had visited them unhappy with their dealing with it.. SS claimed it was anonymous via the nspcc line, school said they had no concerns, they chatted to me for a while, no visits, no pulling the children out of lessons i dont even recall receiving a letter they told me there on the phone that it was being written off as malicious, never heard from them again.
I think this has come from the dentist, SS see so many malicious reports and they can see through them although a refferal from a healthcare proffessional would maybe incite the response shes talking about.. just my personal experience v my professional experience as someone who submits safeguarding reports on a frequent basis..

Reactions: 10
That reminds me, I had a dream where he arrested ne for speeding. I got out my car and asked him where the paypal money went lol.
Yeah he has to be a laughing stock, but I think he must be as narsasstic as her so he can't see everyone laughing at him.

Tbh You would think R would be glad that SS do check out any concerns. So many children do get missed. It's reassuring to know they are doing their job. I know it can't be nice for those of you that this has happened to. But for her maybe this will make her stop and think about her behaviour and over exposure of her children.

Reactions: 10
Surely Josh’s colleagues know who his wife is and have all seen her PTWM account on social media. There is no way he could be taken seriously or respected by his colleagues, especially in his particular line of work. He must be a laughing stock and a hot topic of discussion between other police men/women when it’s a quiet day and no calls are coming in. Does he not have any respect for himself? Any police officer with an ounce of self respect and intelligence wouldn’t even be on social media, let alone such a public account. If I ended up in a situation where he was a police officer I was dealing with, I could not take him seriously at all
🙌🙌🙌🙌 exactly this.

Especially if he turned up in those leggings 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think this has come from the dentist. They act faster when it comes from a medical professional or a school.

That being said - IF it's come from a random person I don't believe it's right to of done that. She drives me mad and I'd not do many of the things she does - but those children are clearly happy and looked after - even if not safeguarded properly!

Reactions: 6
I believe that SS letter is genuine.

I also believe that because that SS report was acted on so quickly and seriously, that the referral came from someone with authority, not just a randomer from Tattle.
100% this, it was the dentist.
Sounds like she also didn’t really converse with SS and had josh do this who was very defensive!

I have had x2 malicious referrals to social services and I live in daily expectation of another letter. Each time I’ve been obliging, upset yes and panicked, but then when it’s over im glad it’s proven my kids are safe. My kids have similar answers to edies innocent ones. They will be aware of this family and will have trawled her platforms and ascertained they have a following, they wouldn’t follow it up just based on online gossipers.
My money is the dentist.
It’s weird they were pulled out of school, both times my kids were spoken to it was at home I just left the room and I knew it would happen so did they.
They don’t just show up unannounced when it’s obviously malicious because then the kids can be coached.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.