Part Time Working Mummy #21 Bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do get why people think the letter isn't genuine.

But just because you're dealing with professionals doesn't mean that there is a consistent style to any communications, and that errors do not occur.

I agree with the poster above, it's a real letter, and she's posting it because the family have been looked in to, everything's fine and there's no need to worry, carry on everyone! All is well!

I've never thought her behaviour towards her children has crossed any threshold that SS should be involved, from what I can see.

I do think she's a terrible person and role model to her kids/stepkids though.

There is a difference.

Again, this hasn't come from 5,10,15 cruel trolls. There had to be meat on those bones if what she's saying is true. Who knows?

She's using close-to-the-bone serious concerns as content...

Reactions: 17
Been lurking here a while now and plucking up courage to post.

When R started on the dv route, it was a long drawn out story of how she regularly drove past this house and saw a woman being abused, blah blah and how could she help. I was already chatting to her on messenger, I had been following her since the bridge story, and told her to stop doing these posts, stop exposing the woman etc. I told her I've been in dv relationships and felt very embarrassed and the very last thing this lady would want is being exposed over sm. Also that it's very difficult to leave a violent relationship and that she could be placing this lady in danger.

Next thing not only has R been up to the woman, got her out to safety and has even given R a statement to publish on how grateful she was and if memory serves me right, R suddenly became this wonderful person who could save everyone from dv. I knew it was total bullshit, this woman never existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not seeking, or denying, medical attention is considered neglect and would be taken seriously by SS.

They do seem to have moved very quickly on this one, especially as Children's Services are always snowed under. Even if the referral came from a professional I'd be amazed if all the investigations, paperwork, meetings etc. were done and dusted within 2 weeks. There must be a very low caseload in their area if that's the case.

The letter is not very professional and doesn't seem quite 'right' in its wording but I've seen worse sent out by SS to people in the past!

Reactions: 15
Her followers are a bunch of simpletons

I am heartbroken!
Omg I cried reading this!
Oh myyy gawd queen you are the most amazing mum to have ever walked this earth!

the heartbroken comment someone left made me piss myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not a fan at all and I never believe a word she says BUT in 2018 my sons bitter dad reported me to social services after an argument we had, he had said some seriously untrue things. 4 days after our argument I had a phonecall from social services, they got in contact with my GP, health visitor, nursery and my daughters dad (different dads) they showed no concern and case closed the next day.. not sure my letter was quite so informal, I can’t Actually remember but yeah, they can work really quickly sometimes

Reactions: 6
In my opinion she caused unnecessary sufferinh to a child. She denied S medical attention and had to be told by a dentist to take it seriously. What would have happened she had continued not to seek treatment?
But what I found shocking and beyond belief was that bleep of a policeman telling Seb off for causing dickface tit teeth hassle! bleeping hell God forbid he put his child first!
I do think they are poor parents tbh. Although the two favs are ok. They rule the roost and will be way above their siblings in her treatment of them.

Reactions: 23
Not seeking, or denying, medical attention is considered neglect and would be taken seriously by SS.

They do seem to have moved very quickly on this one, especially as Children's Services are always snowed under. Even if the referral came from a professional I'd be amazed if all the investigations, paperwork, meetings etc. were done and dusted within 2 weeks. There must be a very low caseload in their area if that's the case.

The letter is not very professional and doesn't seem quite 'right' in its wording but I've seen worse sent out by SS to people in the past!
Exactly this. I cannot believe for one moment that there isn’t a huge amount of pressure on children’s services at the moment. With all that work she does with Trevi, and how I imagine the workloads that MASH are dealing with, I can’t see the case being dealt with in under a fortnight.

Exactly this. I cannot believe for one moment that there isn’t a huge amount of pressure on children’s services at the moment. With all that work she does with Trevi, and how I imagine the workloads that MASH are dealing with, I can’t see the case being dealt with in under a fortnight.
I use the term ‘work’ loosely

Reactions: 5
yeah I thought that. I can’t imagine what it’s like being reported to SS when your kids are well cared for it’s one of my biggest fears
it’s awful. Horrible horrible feeling. It’s always been one of my biggest fears too. You end up questioning your own parenting!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it was necessary for her to drag the boys’ mum into it. I feel like she is using this as another opportunity to have a dig at their mum and at the same time place herself up on a pedestal. She could have just said SS investigated, no concerns, and they are closing it again. Instead she writes an essay and creates more speculation around the situation with the boys’ mum and taking the negative attention off her. She shouldn’t be even be mentioning her and their situation on such a public account. Does anybody actually know why the boys were removed with her and placed with Josh full time?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually did believe it's a legit letter....until I remembered what happened to me. I was also reported last year - it was a malicious report and they told me who it was that had reported me too, so I could tell them why that person had decided to feel the need to do this. R says they didn’t tell her who had reported them - in my experience, making out SS won’t disclose that is false.

I also know that it is absolute hell on earth, having people poking their noses into your life; your home, your relationships with your kids, your family,everything. This is despite them believing that it was a malicious report, they still investigated me and put me under a microscope for months “just in case”.
I had a breakdown - an actual one. I didn’t want to be here anymore.
I haven’t seen R or J act like anything else is different, whereas if it was true and they were under constant scrutiny by official social care workers, I’d imagine they’d at least go a bit quiet, take a step back and evaluate what’s going up online, who they speak to, etc.

Obviously I’m not R or J, but I actually don’t believe this letter is true at all. In my opinion, It just doesn’t add up or make any sense, based on how I felt when I had a similar experience.

I hope that makes sense.. I also realise that me and her are different people and just cos they didn’t react the way I did, it doesn’t mean it’s not true, but I would have thought there’d have been SOME reaction, especially seeing how much she loves a bleeping drama and a reason to moan.

Reactions: 19
If it is true I bet she was raging! The ohrase 'don't you know who I am' will have come out of her shitcunt mouth. We all know she puts herself on the same level as these type of professionals- Dr's, midwives, teachers etc all go to her for advice after all.
I just hope Ss did look into it properly and not just close it cos of head being a cop and bullshitter betty spouti g on that she saves millions of lives a year with her DA work :sick:

Reactions: 12
Just looked tbrough FB and whoever said the once a month sympathy posts was spot on

15th Sept - long winded post about J going back to work after she was sliced in 2 to birth the messiah.

17th Oct - long winded post about T failing the 11 plus exam.

15th Nov - long winded post about a boy being bullied and his bike getting trashed

17th Dec - a dear wilby letter 🙄

And today ,16th Jan, the SS story. Its like its planned every month 😏

Wonder what the 15th/16th/17th of February will bring 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just looked tbrough FB and whoever said the once a month sympathy posts was spit on

15th Sept - long winded post about J going back to work after she was sliced in 2 to birth the messiah.

17th Oct - long winded post about T failing the 11 plus exam.

15th Nov - long winded post about a boy being bullied and his bike getting trashed

17th Dec - a dear wilby letter 🙄

And today ,16th Jan, the SS story. Its like its planned every month 😏

Wonder what the 15th/16th/17th of February will bring 😋
Betsy announcing her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually did believe it's a legit letter....until I remembered what happened to me. I was also reported last year - it was a malicious report and they told me who it was that had reported me too, so I could tell them why that person had decided to feel the need to do this. R says they didn’t tell her who had reported them - in my experience, making out SS won’t disclose that is false.

I also know that it is absolute hell on earth, having people poking their noses into your life; your home, your relationships with your kids, your family,everything. This is despite them believing that it was a malicious report, they still investigated me and put me under a microscope for months “just in case”.
I had a breakdown - an actual one. I didn’t want to be here anymore.
I haven’t seen R or J act like anything else is different, whereas if it was true and they were under constant scrutiny by official social care workers, I’d imagine they’d at least go a bit quiet, take a step back and evaluate what’s going up online, who they speak to, etc.

Obviously I’m not R or J, but I actually don’t believe this letter is true at all. In my opinion, It just doesn’t add up or make any sense, based on how I felt when I had a similar experience.

I hope that makes sense.. I also realise that me and her are different people and just cos they didn’t react the way I did, it doesn’t mean it’s not true, but I would have thought there’d have been SOME reaction, especially seeing how much she loves a bleeping drama and a reason to moan.
SS refused to tell me who reported me.. but I knew because when you’re that malicious you leave trails 🙄🤣 hope you’re okay now x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.