Part time working mummy #18 PP dosh goes on Josh! to get the Ads rollin’ gotta cry stop trolling’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they better off? Was that her that was posting on here months ago?

Reactions: 1
Why do you say that about J's ex?

Reactions: 8
Hey Rachaele with an extra e...I know you are taking an insta break this weekend but as I'm absolutely certain you'll be glued to tattle, just thought I'd ask...what did you do with the paypal money?

Reactions: 17
Are they better off? Was that her that was posting on here months ago?
Yes they are better off!
I don’t know if it was R but the one claiming to be S I’d say more than likely it was. The give away was the message to Katie Price!

Why do you say that about J's ex?
J gives them the stability even though their life appears manic at times.

Reactions: 1
This!!! Exactly this!! I thought this site (what I had heard) was just full of nasty vile bullies. How wrong I was. Articulate voice of reason women, wanting answers to very valid questions. I found my way over here to read about mod and saw this post. Eyes opened and i really hope it’s not just me. She’s taking a break because she’s been reading this site. Her phone is glued to her hand. She can’t do anything without posting it on her stories. She even warned everyone her ads would go up more often to pay for Xmas. So hey Rachaelelelelele we see through your crap.

queen Exactly this

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she thinks by having a social media break it will keep this thread from coming up to much to prevent the journalist that are no doubt having a good look on the site.
If you are reading ... it’s a scandal, dig deep

Reactions: 18
She may be having a break from posting, but she'll still have her phone glued, videoing and taking pics to fill her feed. Have a tech break douche bag

Reactions: 8
Amazing how she’s taken a SM break in the same weekend Hinch has ‘wowed’ us with her ‘exciting’ news of her own loungewear set and notepad, with all profits going to a children’s mental health charity. Now, without knowing the ins & outs of Hinch’s news and the underlying reason for her doing this (which will be to benefit herself in the long run no doubt) Rachaelaele must be horrifically fuming that another insta, who she was begging to be friends with, has now jumped on the charity band wagon nose right out of joint eh Rach? Now don’t get me wrong, not a Hinch fan however she’s a LOT smarter than Rachaelaele & PC Titwank. I’m not saying she’s ethical, not by any means but she’s riding her wave for all it’s worth and has practically got some big brands eating out of her hands. Rachaelaele doesn’t have that pulling power, she begged on Go Fund me for fooks sake to buy her house Even Stacey Solomon won’t give her the time of day so she’s stuck with KNIL getting her fadge out every 5 minutes til someone more useful & famous comes along
Oh well Rachaelaele enjoy your break

Reactions: 18
il Not sure how go fund me works. But would it not be illegal to ask for money for something and to spend it else where?
I’m sure that would be under fraud as it’s tricking people into financial gain?

Reactions: 2
il Not sure how go fund me works. But would it not be illegal to ask for money for something and to spend it else where?
I’m sure that would be under fraud as it’s tricking people into financial gain?
if I remember correctly, there is a screenshot somewhere of her assistant saying how touched Racheale was by it all but could people send the money straight to her PayPal instead. It would be many, many threads back though and I’m not 100% sure I’m right. Anyone else know?

Reactions: 3
Apparently R didn't feel right asking people to donate to a go fund me account for her but was happy for her assitant to message people her bank account details so they could transfer to her directly. No go fund me fees to pay out then. I imagine the screen shot is on thread 3 or 4 somewhere. I did have it myself but probaly deleted it by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Rachaels arse must be twitching....
No social media break is going to stop anyone looking into it. All the proof is here.

Reactions: 6
Its bloody shameful isn't is? Can you imagine basically begging strangers to give you money so you can buy a house? It's not like they were on the breadline, starving and homeless. She was working and him in a decently paid job.
Imagine the pair of them sitting rubbing their hands together counting the cash as it came in from the guilable followers.
It's sickening. I would feel so ashamed knowing i'd conned people, lying about giving her last tenner to the lady in the supermarket, the mothercare woman etc. But they clearly don't give a fuck, flouncing around in their shitty coats acting like they're some sort of celebrities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.