Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nics2018

I'm no dentist but I have just had a good look at her teeth in today's stories and feel they should have removed at least 10 before the braces because there is literally no room to straighten them.
I'd go as far as to say they look worse.
I think we should get our money back for those Rachaelaleal!

Reactions: 1

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She used to say she got thousands of messages. It's a fair amount of messages but nothing like she makes out. Definitely not thousands.

BoPeep

Edie looks so ill 🙄
I thought this too, surely if your babies that ill she can't go to school you bring her hone get her in comfy clothes and pay her some attention?!

Also see she's desperately trying to get in with the cool kids, Hinch and Stacey 🙄

I hate city driving personally and I'm not from Devon but I've been to Exeter a fair few times and it's literally the least scary city to drive round!

conrea37

VIP Member
Don't ever come to Swindon then, all we have is roundabouts, and not even straight forward ones. Home of the magic roundabout which when I am working (currently on mat leave) I get to drive over several times a day!

I get what you mean, I was hit by a lorry a few years ago and whenever a lorry goes past me close i still hold my breath.
The magic roundabout is quite the feat. I don't use it much these days thankfully!

Loevly

I know some people choose to use dummys and that is fine but what is with that one in hee latest story? (When he is in the rainbow trousers and hat which is hideous imo) it's massive!
As long as it helps the baby fair enough... but those breast-like soothers with the big holes in the middle are so weird looking.

Even Edie tried to manoeuvre his head into a more comfortable position when she’d finished reading and she’s six 🤦🏼‍♀️
I did wonder why she took Wilby to the chiropractor the other day? I assumed it was issues with breastfeeding.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Don't ever come to Swindon then, all we have is roundabouts, and not even straight forward ones. Home of the magic roundabout which when I am working (currently on mat leave) I get to drive over several times a day!

I get what you mean, I was hit by a lorry a few years ago and whenever a lorry goes past me close i still hold my breath.
I had only just mastered the magic roundabout and then had to move from Swindon 😂

Broadyxo

I did notice in her videos it looks like a filter is applied, I didn’t even know you can do that? Is she filming through an app where you can apply filters or is she applying a filter once she’s videoed? It definitely is filtered- she looks flawless and smooth but sometimes when the camera moves a certain way you can see the filter disappearing 🤢
Insta has heaps of built in filters so I would imagine she's using one of them

Babel

I forgot the other dogs name but when she was saying how baby blues got her feeling like she wanted to give her away I honestly look back and think...it’s Rebekah Vardy’s account. Kidding I look back and think she was testing the waters to see if she could actually get away with rehoming her without backlash.
Dying!

Mummyof4boys

Exactly, so for the rest of us who don’t have luxuries such as a dishwasher, cleaner, a good income and support around us - heads up, we can sleep at night in the knowledge we’ve not ripped anyone off, haven’t made a name on the back of exploiting others and we don’t fucking lie 👏
She’s a greedy money grabbing mare

LittleMy

VIP Member
Hahahaha oh my god he does!!! Knew he looked familiar 😂😂😂 ... she seems so pathetic, like she can’t stand to be away from him... not for the fact she loves him, just the fact she clearly can’t fucking trust him at all!!! He doesn’t seem to be as bothered about her though??
Honestly, I can’t unsee it now. 🙈🤣