Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely true about babies being where the money is at for “influencers” - the birth announcement post already has more than double the likes of any of her other posts and is increasing literally by the second.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Cute baby, cute name.

PTWM #13: All the donations Wilby refunded soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Lovely to hear about the safe of arrival of a lovely new baby but good grief woman, put your phone down and bond with your newborn.....beyond the lovely announcement, I really think it is super unnecessary and a bit odd to be spending the first few hours of your baby’s life posting Instagram stories and replying to social media comments.

Reactions: 16
I know thay are her children but having that lot shouting and dicking about choosing a name just after having a c section would do my head in. Put the phone down let the children meet the baba then send them home and spend some time alone with the baby and his daddy.

Reactions: 12
Edie’s birthday in a couple of days, I wonder how she’ll cope if she’s not the centre of attention 🤣

For all those who get offended when I mention her kids, I’m joking (pretty much).

Reactions: 8
I have to ask... there is 69 shares on the fb post? Who is sharing this ? Can’t all be family? My friends and family would think I was weird if I shared a post of some woman I don’t know whose just had a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He seemed to have really dark hair too, would of suited him
My two were both born with jet black hair and were white blond as toddlers 😂 can never tell.

I thought they might go with Wren. It’s the name of Katie Ellison’s little boy so a “proper” name if you like (Katie is another blogger but she’s really nice) and also bird-themed.

I have to ask... there is 69 shares on the fb post? Who is sharing this ? Can’t all be family? My friends and family would think I was weird if I shared a post of some woman I don’t know whose just had a baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh gosh loads of fans will share! It’s bizarre really.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a quick flick through insta and Facebook and haven’t yet come across a comment saying ‘wilby, what a lovely name’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who lets their other kids choose the name. She must still be high. Wilby is awful
I felt for Josh. Looked like Betsy basically decided as she told Edie to say it and could hear Seb saying it might be shortened to Will and he didn’t like that. And then R saying to Josh, is that ok? And his face 😂 like not really but looks like it’s decided!

Named by her daughter, after her brother and with her surname 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No wait a minute, the baby was named on a bloody Instagram story?????

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.