Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to confirm that Sam has not been posting anything on any threads. She hasn't posted for a few weeks.

Only my opinion, but I do think that K and the real Sam had contact in the lead up to Tattle-gate but I don’t think it was the real Sam posting on here. I just think it suited someone’s agenda to try and add a more human element to the issues, other than PayPal, to try and generate greater press interest - probably other reasons too.

Only speculation on my behalf and I apologise if I’m wrong.

I just want to confirm that Sam has not been posting anything on any threads. She hasn't posted for a few weeks.
Who was that on the Katie Price thread then?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So who's using her username?, it's not possible normally to use a name that is already in use? 😕

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure why people are so quick to discount that the post in the KP thread isn't the same person that was posting here? She hasn't been posting on this thread for a while but has been liking posts and keeping an eye on things.

If they want to let off steam on a KP thread then cool! 😂 Anything can and does happen, we're all paranoid as duck right now!

Reactions: 14
She may not have posted for a while but she’s been pressing the like button on loads of posts up until a few days ago! 🤔

Reactions: 7
What original petition?
Samantha allegedly wrote a petition about seeing her boys and the treatment she’d had at the hands of R & J. A link was on here briefly I think then it got taken down.

Reactions: 1
Ok, I'm going to be THAT person 🙄

I agree with everything said...
1. Why does she not donate things privately?
2. If she's so involved with refuges like she claims, why not give it to one of them?
3. What's with all the glory hunting? She must always look the hero. I don't find people who constantly have to post what work they do as very selfless tbh
4. In the comments, when asked, she's replied saying she has an extra moses basket she'll send them instead? Why's she hoarding 2 of everything and only now, a week before due, decided to donate it, all publicly of course?.....

BUUUUUTTT....

Thank duck she's realised (/read here 😜) that she's been gifted more than enough for her baby and is forwarding them to women in need 🙌🏼 That's what 'selfless' R should have been doing from the off imo. So kudos, I guess.

Now if only she'll make it clear the whereabouts of the PP money and what safeguarding practices she has in place.
New here. Sorry if I sound ignorant, I've read through some of the threads and I feel like the PP thing is huge. Is there proof the funds have been misappropriated or is the lack of transparency proof alone? I wonder though why she owes anyone an explanation... unless some of you have donated? How does that even work? I wouldn't donate to anyone on FB or Insta. Not to be a dick about it. I was in a mother and baby unit with my daughter for 3 months- years ago. I didn't need anyone else apart from the local authority to help us and they did. We now have a beautiful life to be fair. There was a church that donated a few things but it would have been very strange to involve an instagram blogger at that time I imagine. There were women in the hostel who had fled domestic violence too. It was not as awful as it sounds to be honest. Sort of communal and like a little sanctuary for a while to rebuild. I am rambling but I feel like the people in the real life situations that PTWM posts about maybe just want to get through it with no big fuss? I certainly would have been mortified for someone to have called me their warrior

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure why people are so quick to discount that the post in the KP thread isn't the same person that was posting here?
I do think it’s the same person that was posting here, I just don’t think she’s who she states she is. Only my opinion and irrelevant to the wider issues 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you sure about that? 🙄

Somebody hacked into her account and typed the post on the Katie Price thread?Wow.
People don’t hack other people to get into private emails or photos anymore, not even to find out important bank info. They do it so they can come on tattle and reach out to Katie Price!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Are you sure about that? 🙄

Somebody hacked into her account and typed the post on the Katie Price thread?Wow.
It does seem a bit far fetched right?! I don't really understand this turn of events tbh. Unless Rachele also has contacts with some hackers? 🤔🙄

It's all suspicious.

Anyway

WHERES THE PAYPAL MONEY GONE FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF RACH?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People don’t hack other people to get into private emails or photos anymore, not even to find out important bank info. They do it so they can come on tattle and reach out to Katie Price!
This has made me proper laugh. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New here. Sorry if I sound ignorant, I've read through some of the threads and I feel like the PP thing is huge. Is there proof the funds have been misappropriated or is the lack of transparency proof alone? I wonder though why she owes anyone an explanation... unless some of you have donated? How does that even work? I wouldn't donate to anyone on FB or Insta. Not to be a dick about it. I was in a mother and baby unit with my daughter for 3 months- years ago. I didn't need anyone else apart from the local authority to help us and they did. We now have a beautiful life to be fair. There was a church that donated a few things but it would have been very strange to involve an instagram blogger at that time I imagine. There were women in the hostel who had fled domestic violence too. It was not as awful as it sounds to be honest. Sort of communal and like a little sanctuary for a while to rebuild. I am rambling but I feel like the people in the real life situations that PTWM posts about maybe just want to get through it with no big fuss? I certainly would have been mortified for someone to have called me their warrior
Welcome :) I think PTWM tapped into something that hadn't been done before. She wrote these long and questionable stories, gained lots of followers. She started asking for monthly PP donations in 2017 to continue her work and so she didnt have to post appeals all the time. Hundreds of people over various posts commented that they were donating a quid, a fiver, 20 quid a month.

She has barely accounted at all where any of this money has gone, a couple of mentions of buying an item here and there, and also not for over a year. The PP must run into thousands of pounds every month, I actually dread to think.

I'm really chuffed you're in a happier place now 😊

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.