Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s Proberly loving it been young and getting all these followers & fair enough if it’s kids adding him but grown women and men is just strange 😂
Several followers I’ve recognised from her follower list. Grown women with kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Several followers I’ve recognised from her follower list. Grown women with kids.
There's some weird people about, just goes to show I think how Reacehellleeee followers are brainwashed by the crap that she spouts.

I feel these people have to have something missing in their own lives to be so blinkered by a stranger on line. 😕
I don't understand it and probably never will?

Reactions: 6
She obviously reads everything on here! There was a lot of criticism about her gifted £1100 pram and how she could easily have chosen two for that price and given one to a woman in need.
Surprise suprise,she has a spare Snuzpod to give away! I hope it goes to someone that actually needs it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She obviously reads everything on here! There was a lot of criticism about her gifted £1100 pram and how she could easily have chosen two for that price and given one to a woman in need.
Surprise suprise,she has a spare Snuzpod to give away! I hope it goes to someone that actually needs it!
I just came on to say the exact same thing . So obvious she’s reading everything on here !! X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely if she’s in the thick of all this DV work she would already know of a refuge / warrior that would need it and would have just sent it on in the first place - I don’t get why the Instagram shout out if not to just try and add another glint to her halo for her naive “crew”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100% that. Again, it has to be publicised. It’ll probably go to a friend of her’s anyway 🙄 don’t trust her as far as I could throw her. Totally reading here though, hi Rach 👋

Also if they’d already bought one for their child, why did she accept the SnuzPod eh? Because it’s worth more no doubt. She could have declined at the time and asked them to send the brand new cot to someone in need...

How nice of her to inform us that she’s has given away a spare snooze pod thing. If only she’s could notify us monthly on the PayPal donations too

• Heart
I don't care if she's tagged Betsy's boyfriend, the postman or her neighbour's bleeping dog! But I will say that it's beyond weird that grown women are now clambering over themselves to follow a teenager on instagram, just because he's going out with Rachaeaeaeale's daughter. That is bleeping odd! Seriously, who are these adults who are so desperate to be a part of PTWM's fake little world, that they can't wait to follow anyone that has even the slightest connection to her.

I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
🙄 what a hero
People like this alarm me, all the arse kissing and brown nosing of a total stranger 🤦🏻‍♀️ this lot remind me of the 'hinchers' I feel like their lives must really lack something for them to be so besotted with a stranger on the internet. Sad.

I don't care if she's tagged Betsy's boyfriend, the postman or her neighbour's bleeping dog! But I will say that it's beyond weird that grown women are now clambering over themselves to follow a teenager on instagram, just because he's going out with Rachaeaeaeale's daughter. That is bleeping odd! Seriously, who are these adults who are so desperate to be a part of PTWM's fake little world, that they can't wait to follow anyone that has even the slightest connection to her.

I don't get it.
I agree, if it was one of the boys girlfriends she'd tagged and older, grown men started following her, I'm sure that would raise a few eyebrows! This isn't any different, it's so creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People like this alarm me, all the arse kissing and brown nosing of a total stranger 🤦🏻‍♀️ this lot remind me of the 'hinchers' I feel like their lives must really lack something for them to be so besotted with a stranger on the internet. Sad.
It’s really sad but it’s probably vulnerable people who buy into her bad girl come good routine who want a piece of that for themselves. She’s selling hope that is entirely false because she’s not perfect, her relationship isn’t perfect (or didn’t have perfect origins at the very least) and she isn’t being honest about her income or qualifications. Who does she think she is? How are they going to afford to travel the country visiting places that actually do help DV victims? Presumably Josh will have to go with her because she can’t do anything alone? It’s all crazy bullshit.

Reactions: 10
It’s really sad but it’s probably vulnerable people who buy into her bad girl come good routine who want a piece of that for themselves. She’s selling hope that is entirely false because she’s not perfect, her relationship isn’t perfect (or didn’t have perfect origins at the very least) and she isn’t being honest about her income or qualifications. Who does she think she is? How are they going to afford to travel the country visiting places that actually do help DV victims? Presumably Josh will have to go with her because she can’t do anything alone? It’s all crazy bullshit.
Totally agree!

Reactions: 4
Her latest story about helping a charity after babies born, a charity that helps people who can't afford the basics when pregnant.... Yeah I'm sure they'll all follow her and find her relatable when she flashes her cash on everything she can afford..... 😡 😳🙄

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that she is going to ramp up the hero act after baby is born and maybe even start to say where some of the donations are going in a bid for some damage control?

Reactions: 7
Who does she actually think she is , Duchess Rachel of Paignton? travelling the country bestowing her knowledge, qualifications and experience, she hasn’t got any qualifications !!
Oh gawd, the "Rachaelelele Roadshow" - sponsored by Rescue Remedy 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh gawd, the "Rachaelelele Roadshow" - sponsored by Rescue Remedy 😱
I think she’s talking shite, for starters what about the children ? She can’t be considering taking them with her and lets face it she can’t function without PC Plum holding her hand .

Reactions: 11
Couldn't stop laughing when I saw the snuz pod post 😂 how coincidental. She definitely doesn't read here 👀

But totally agree with what others have said. She should already have contacts to give it to with all the "work" she does.

Keep digging that hole, Rach 😉💸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.