Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes due around 5 days before me. I found out i was pregnant on the 17th December and that was 4 days before my period was even due (i was eager 😂) so its likely she found out around then, a few days give or take. So yeah, she announced it just as the embryo was implanting 😂

I announced mine to friends and family in March. I'm 37+5 now, so she's around 38+3. Her baby will likely arrive end of this week or start of next week if shes having a C-Section at 39 weeks.
Oh wow! I send you my best wishes with the upcoming birth of your little one ❤

Gosh I love babies 🥰 I totally decided with my youngest, a short while ago, that was going to be the last time for me but I do love bumps and births and baby stuff 😂

I do look at R and her bump pictures, she does look lovely and happy, the kids seem happy too and I sometimes feel bad about all this.

But then I think no, being pregnant is not a "get out of jail free" card.

The things she chooses to upload may not always give an accurate view of everything. Hell, I normally take at least 10 photos of my youngest to get a decent one when they are actually in focus 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh wow! I send you my best wishes with the upcoming birth of your little one ❤

Gosh I love babies 🥰 I totally decided with my youngest, a short while ago, that was going to be the last time for me but I do love bumps and births and baby stuff 😂

I do look at R and her bump pictures, she does look lovely and happy, the kids seem happy too and I sometimes feel bad about all this.

But then I think no, being pregnant is not a "get out of jail free" card.

The things she chooses to upload may not always give an accurate view of everything. Hell, I normally take at least 10 photos of my youngest to get a decent one when they are actually in focus 😂
Thank you 😊 im getting quite nervous now. My other child was born 15 years ago and i have not forgotten how horrific that birth was, to the point it has taken all these years to agree to another 😂

No you shouldn't feel bad for her - i don't! She looks happy and healthy because she's been pampered on hand a foot for months without having to lift a finger. I've suffered complications due to being overworked, stressed and exhausted. I'm also moving house this weekend so i've not been able to enjoy my pregnancy at all. Maybe that has made me bitter towards her especially when she states she works 'full time'. But my world is the 'real world' and despite how much i've suffered, i would never even dream of exploiting other people to enable myself to have an easier and more relaxing life. Thats the difference between 'us' and 'her'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That pram is obscene. After having three children, I realised you don't need anything that extravagant. Once they've come out of the car seat phase, a normal sturdy stroller did the job perfectly at a fraction of the price. Much easier to manoeuvre on the school run and to get in and out of the car on rainy days.

Why couldn't she have chosen something cheaper and asked the store to donate to another worthy cause, for someone that really is in need. I would have had more respect for the company and they could still have the shout out from Rachel.

I don't know how she has the conscience to accept the gift, and flash it all over social media, knowing there are women out there that could never afford these things.

Surely she could find some sort of balance when it comes to the gifted stuff? It's an ideal opportunity to help people in need.
Just to clarify, I've had the expensive travel system, with all the bells and whistles, and this is just the conclusion I came to by my 3rd child. When you're trying to get through the playground in the pouring rain, the good old trusted McLaren was a godsend.
What anyone chooses to buy is up to them. It's whatever suits your lifestyle.
As a gifted item, that was extravagant for all the reasons other people have stated x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody weans disabled my phone for 12 hours 😑 I’ve had no contact with anyone else bar my own kids all day 😐 she’s awful quiet on Instagram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting blog post that messiahkaeto linked to on his stories - just shows how even the most innocent photos can be misused and how incredibly important safeguarding is:

This is so true. She's put topless Edie pics up quite often and although it's done in innocence I cringe as who knows who is looking at those pictures or using them inappropriately.

Reactions: 4
I remember her announcing on Christmas Day (the same day as Mrs Hinch I think) - I was 11 weeks pregnant at the time and hadn’t told anyone as I was waiting for the first scan, and I remember thinking, oh, she must be due around the same time as me then! Turns out I was around 7 weeks ahead of her 😂
Sat here with my 3 week old in my arms (he was very late!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this was mentioned way back, but she announced her pregnancy on Christmas Day. If she's 37 and a half weeks now then she must have announced it pretty much as soon as she got the positive pregnancy test.

I don't personally believe in the "12 week rule" by the way - I believe it's up to the individual to decide if and when they announce their pregnancy to the world.

Just in this case, it feels like we've been waiting for decades because I think we all feel a little stuck until the baby arrives 🤭
based on her due date, she would have been 2 and half to 3 weeks pregnant when she announced it. Now I don't believe in the 12 week rule either where friends and family are concerned, but jesus, that is quick to announce it to half a million followers

Reactions: 9
based on her due date, she would have been 2 and half to 3 weeks pregnant when she announced it. Now I don't believe in the 12 week rule either where friends and family are concerned, but jesus, that is quick to announce it to half a million followers
The line on the test must have been so so faint, if visible at all. Could have been a dud, or an evap line for all they knew. But it was content. It made her money. If anything bad would have happened (no, not threats Rach, but things do happen as lots including myself know from experience), she would have made money off that too.

I would have understood if she perhaps announced it once morning sickness kicked in. As that would have been difficult to hide. But announcing it before your period was even due... Just weird to me.

Reactions: 6
So are we just waiting for this baby to be expelled before we can crack on with making her accountable? As someone who has tried for 8 years to conceive, I find the whole pregnancy and new baby topic really hard to deal with so I may not participate much this week but I’m lurking still and waiting for PayPal updates 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The line on the test must have been so so faint, if visible at all. Could have been a dud, or an evap line for all they knew. But it was content. It made her money. If anything bad would have happened (no, not threats Rach, but things do happen as lots including myself know from experience), she would have made money off that too.

I would have understood if she perhaps announced it once morning sickness kicked in. As that would have been difficult to hide. But announcing it before your period was even due... Just weird to me.
I agree actually. My 3rd boy was a rainbow baby so I waited for several weeks to let people know as I was petrified of things going wrong again. It does seem a little strange to me for her to post it so publicly so early but each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 2
So are we just waiting for this baby to be expelled before we can crack on with making her accountable? As someone who has tried for 8 years to conceive, I find the whole pregnancy and new baby topic really hard to deal with so I may not participate much this week but I’m lurking still and waiting for PayPal updates 👍🏻
I'm so sorry about what you're going through, not that its much use, but big hugs to you <3

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My understanding of it is that R no longer pushes prompts for donating (subscription) via paypal to 'help her help the warriors' as her insta gravy train, £££ #ad is proving more than fruitful.
That's not so say she's closed down the option or announced to her crew to cancel their monthly contribution as that too is free money.
I know people who've been in refuge. I regularly volunteer with service users who are on their asses, not necessarily DV victims and her perception of access, privy to case loads, location, accommodation etc is so far fetched even Disney couldn't embellish it as plausible.
If you (crew) aren't privy you just wouldn't realise and accept her word for it.
I wouldn't live in Ramsey Street, Coronation Street or Albert Square as everything bad goes down and I'm mindful not to live down Devon way either now due to all the trauma R encounters.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker. Iv followed ptwm for around a year and only discovered this site due to her rattle rant on fb. It’s really opened my eyes as to what she’s been up to. As for her pregnancy I found I was pregnant 1 week before Christmas and was 4 weeks pregnant on Christmas Day. I’m now 38 weeks and I believe she’s due a few days before me.

Reactions: 6
Anyone ever noticed the differences between her FB and IG accounts?

FB is where she goes viral and her page is very 'clean' so to speak. Only one or 2 ads, no freebies posted, she doesn't do FB stories, aside from the viral posts the rest are mainly lovely posts towards the kids. The page is nice and refreshing and had i not followed her on IG wouldn't have started to question things.

IG you get a lot of me me me, look how amazing I am posts! You get alot of J. You get sickly sweet comments 'from' J on every, single post, you have the triggering photo of his hands round her neck, you have her replying to comments, sometimes with a crappy or sarcy response or her allowing her followers to do so and you get the IGstories...You get to see the real R, shown by herself, in her own stories. And it is not favourable imo! You get alot of the house. The new things they have. The designers. The expensive birthday gifts.The animals. The posts of them eating out x times a week. The ad after ad and freebie after freebie. You get to see her do nothing. You get to see J being home the majority of the time. You get the doxxing....(i could go on 🤭🤣)..None of that is on FB to see 🤷🏼‍♀️ ...not even the baby shower! Barely anything about the baby is on FB tbh! It's like two different people!

I wonder what the percent is of people who follow her on both platforms? I bet it's smaller then what we all think 🙄 No way would you think that FB account was the same person running the IG account and if they have followed her from the beginning and follow her on both platforms, then there is no way they're not questioning her too...you just can't! It's 2 different people. FB she's kind, caring, compassionate etc, yet IG she comes across very self absorbed, arrogant, materialistic etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if there will be a second book tour and if there is whether anyone in the audience will ask about the PayPal donations.......

Reactions: 8
Anyone ever noticed the differences between her FB and IG accounts?

FB is where she goes viral and her page is very 'clean' so to speak. Only one or 2 ads, no freebies posted, she doesn't do FB stories, aside from the viral posts the rest are mainly lovely posts towards the kids. The page is nice and refreshing and had i not followed her on IG wouldn't have started to question things.

IG you get a lot of me me me, look how amazing I am posts! You get alot of J. You get sickly sweet comments 'from' J on every, single post, you have the triggering photo of his hands round her neck, you have her replying to comments, sometimes with a crappy or sarcy response or her allowing her followers to do so and you get the IGstories...You get to see the real R, shown by herself, in her own stories. And it is not favourable imo! You get alot of the house. The new things they have. The designers. The expensive birthday gifts.The animals. The posts of them eating out x times a week. The ad after ad and freebie after freebie. You get to see her do nothing. You get to see J being home the majority of the time. You get the doxxing....(i could go on 🤭🤣)..None of that is on FB to see 🤷🏼‍♀️ ...not even the baby shower! Barely anything about the baby is on FB tbh! It's like two different people!

I wonder what the percent is of people who follow her on both platforms? I bet it's smaller then what we all think 🙄 No way would you think that FB account was the same person running the IG account and if they have followed her from the beginning and follow her on both platforms, then there is no way they're not questioning her too...you just can't! It's 2 different people. FB she's kind, caring, compassionate etc, yet IG she comes across very self absorbed, arrogant, materialistic etc.
Business v personal 🙄 I don’t think she’s genuinely a nice person and just used FB to indoctrinate a lot of people.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she is secretly hoping for this baby to come today so she can have a hilarious story to share on the gram “oh my god *snort laugh heaving breathing* the baby only bloody came on Betsy’s birthday how bloody funny and tragic and hilarious”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she is secretly hoping for this baby to come today so she can have a hilarious story to share on the gram “oh my god *snort laugh heaving breathing* the baby only bloody came on Betsy’s birthday how bloody funny and tragic and hilarious”
Imagine all the medical staff when she gives birth, the midwife will be recalling the time R gave birth the first time and recount the horrific contractions she suffered, worse than any women has ever experienced in the history of the world, she was the hero of the labor ward. R will be getting 15 women into reguge as she pushes the baby out, the consultant will be uncontrollably sobbing in the corner while Josh is violently vomiting into a paper bag at the sight of her hairy minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.