Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where I live a local large building society donated hundreds of bags to our children's services that had a toy, teddies, toiletries etc plus room for clothes for children that go into foster care.

Reactions: 11
Still struggling with that pop up quiz shite that’s blocking me off this thread ......... suspicious much....? 🤨
It was on every thread for me yesterday but seems to have stopped now, i ended up turning JavaScript off and it stopped

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her 'conversation' with J she's posted? Firstly why would you post a private conversation with your husband? Secondly, they sound very immature and thirdly who else thinks the 'god sake' from J sounds like the whole convo was written by R?

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her 'conversation' with J she's posted? Firstly why would you post a private conversation with your husband? Secondly, they sound very immature and thirdly who else thinks the 'god sake' from J sounds like the whole convo was written by R?
Was just coming on to say the same. If it was a genuine conversation why share it with the world?

They overshare everything. Conversations like this don't need to be shared to the world... It's just another example of Rach trying to prove something to the world and rub people's nose in things. Same with when she posts about the boys. Just rubbing it in certain people's faces.

She's a very calculated human.

Reactions: 15
I’m sick of them saying ‘it’. When we didn’t know what we were having, we referred to my bump as baby and not it! It’s such a horrible thing to say.

Reactions: 5
I have just retired as a foster carer. I have seen children come from home with black bags. Never known any foster carer move a child on with black bags. It’s very bad practice. Our policy is that every child should leave with a proper suitcase. It’s the very least we can do. I am sorry that this has been your experience and I could weep for these children. 😢
We never expect it when we are picking up children from foster homes but unfortunately it still happens. Breaks my heart and I do all I can at the time.
Also, you’re amazing for what you have done for the children in your care over your time as a Foster Carer 🥰x

Reactions: 3
Still struggling with that pop up quiz shite that’s blocking me off this thread ......... suspicious much....? 🤨
I’ve been had this for the last couple of days...today is the first time I’ve been to able to get on.

I don’t understand the need for that conversation to be shown. It seems as though it was completely scripted solely for a reaction.

If it wasn’t scripted, why did it need to be shared?

Maybe I’m cynical but it seems Raychayellie was just out for a reaction, be it negative or positive.

Reactions: 15
Elective c sections tend to be carried out Monday-Friday am (in my neck of the woods)

Her family do always look super clean, tidy home, though I genuinely don't 'view' her pages that regularly if sometimes it's a tit hole and I've missed it.

I'm guessing those family meetings when ground rules are addressed by J is also when everyone is briefed on their role and what their commitment is to the SM following they've amassed.
Work the camera babies......

Her looks/appearance don't interest me one bit. Bitching about her lashes, nails, teeth etc only fuels her belief of us being vile towards her.
Appearance is a unique vision we each have of ourselves.

Gifted items are tricky. Who wouldn't want lovely items free for a small shout out? It's an attraction of some SM platforms.
I think her error is she's thoughtless, ie; asking for a pram to be donated when you've been collecting funds purely for those things is foolish.

All her initial good intentions have paled into insignificance which is a bloody shame.
I'm hoping someone (media) will address this eventually but they'll have to wade through our 'personal' posts and might wrongly assume it's a witch hunt.
IT ISN'T. We just need honestly and clarity regarding the paypal donations.

Reactions: 37
Elective c sections tend to be carried out Monday-Friday am (in my neck of the woods)

Her family do always look super clean, tidy home, though I genuinely don't 'view' her pages that regularly if sometimes it's a tit hole and I've missed it.

I'm guessing those family meetings when ground rules are addressed by J is also when everyone is briefed on their role and what their commitment is to the SM following they've amassed.
Work the camera babies......

Her looks/appearance don't interest me one bit. Bitching about her lashes, nails, teeth etc only fuels her belief of us being vile towards her.
Appearance is a unique vision we each have of ourselves.

Gifted items are tricky. Who wouldn't want lovely items free for a small shout out? It's an attraction of some SM platforms.
I think her error is she's thoughtless, ie; asking for a pram to be donated when you've been collecting funds purely for those things is foolish.

All her initial good intentions have paled into insignificance which is a bloody shame.
I'm hoping someone (media) will address this eventually but they'll have to wade through our 'personal' posts and might wrongly assume it's a witch hunt.
IT ISN'T. We just need honestly and clarity regarding the paypal donations.
Got to agree a lot of people get super picky about people’s appearance and sense of fashion which does make us all look like witches and I for one am not interested on how someone likes to dress themselves, her kids seem to adore her .. like someone bit my head of yesterday because I said there was nothing wrong with filming isaac singing he knew he was been recorded 😂 it is wrong however to film your children’s teenage friends sleeping on your public account! Some people do make it seem like a witch hunt 100%. & she certainly does need to address the PayPal issue she can’t hide from it forever!

Got to agree a lot of people get super picky about people’s appearance and sense of fashion which does make us all look like witches and I for one am not interested on how someone likes to dress themselves, her kids seem to adore her .. like someone bit my head of yesterday because I said there was nothing wrong with filming isaac singing he knew he was been recorded 😂 it is wrong however to film your children’s teenage friends sleeping on your public account! Some people do make it seem like a witch hunt 100%. & she certainly does need to address the PayPal issue she can’t hide from it forever!
I do agree with what you wrote but I looked back on where you said someone bit your head off. In all honestly I didnt read that as biting your head off, just a question but of course you are entitled to feel how you do about the response. 😘 I think that when we make comments about her appearance etc it adds to her case against us and infact plays into her hands. It also detracts from our real concerns which is also what she wants. Focus people,focus!! 😂😂x

I have just retired as a foster carer. I have seen children come from home with black bags. Never known any foster carer move a child on with black bags. It’s very bad practice. Our policy is that every child should leave with a proper suitcase. It’s the very least we can do. I am sorry that this has been your experience and I could weep for these children. 😢
Many kids coming from group homes/children's homes rather than foster care tend to have bin bags when moving on in my experience, though some coming to and from foster care do too
They're not bad actually. I was thinking she might go for something a bit yoooonniiqqquuee (with extra vowels)
No they're lovely names. I like all her girls names. I mentioned those 3 as I think any of them would go well with the ones she has

Reactions: 1
I do agree with what you wrote but I looked back on where you said someone bit your head off. In all honestly I didnt read that as biting your head off, just a question but of course you are entitled to feel how you do about the response. 😘 I think that when we make comments about her appearance etc it adds to her case against us and infact plays into her hands. It also detracts from our real concerns which is also what she wants. Focus people,focus!! 😂😂x
Yeah that’s my problem when people get bitchy that’s when they post screenshots and it does look like we’re ‘bullying’ some things are so petty and does look like jealously I agree everyone needs to focus on the real problems like her been a fraud 😂 x

Reactions: 4
Hi. Essentially we're not sure of the tax situation. She might be declaring it as a self employed income, as with everything else she receives (the book proceeds, the adverts, the gifts). We don't know that.

I'm sure that the vast majority of donators however see it as a regular charitable donation. Not exclusively just to pay her. And even if they did, what exactly are they paying her to do? There's been a great deal of misleading going on.

That's why many of us have reported her to Action Fraud or Crimestoppers to investigate ❤

Anybody who would like to and who hasn't already:

Action Fraud https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Crimestoppers (anonymous) https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/pre-form
I’m pretty sure she’s moaned about paying her tax before now and said how much it was, wasn’t fortunes from memory. However my memory is rubbish.

I understand re the misleading, I’m just curious how this is all being processed. Surely the PP income cannot just be sidelined as if it doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 1
We never expect it when we are picking up children from foster homes but unfortunately it still happens. Breaks my heart and I do all I can at the time.
Also, you’re amazing for what you have done for the children in your care over your time as a Foster Carer 🥰x
Thank you Peaches. I truly feel blessed to have looked after some very special children. Yes it can be difficult at times but really was rewarding. I have special little and not so little people who will be in my life forever😃💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she’s moaned about paying her tax before now and said how much it was, wasn’t fortunes from memory. However my memory is rubbish.

I understand re the misleading, I’m just curious how this is all being processed. Surely the PP income cannot just be sidelined as if it doesn’t exist.
The tax she has spoken about paying is probably on earnings from Instagram and the book and public appearances etc. The PayPal donations would be separate. I’m not sure if money is sent as a gift she would have to declare it?

Its heartbreaking that children go from foster care to foster car with their belongings in bin bags :( 2 friends of mine who are brothers were in foster homes and then went to a family carer and they had their belongings in bin bags. :(

Everyone has their own taste in prams.. when i was pregnant with our eldest, i came across a gorgeous gray Venicci pram which was £800. My in laws had offered to buy it for us but i couldn't justify that price so my mother in law looked and looked and came across one that was a copy of the Venicci but a cheaper brand and a fraction of the price.. People work hard to get buy what they have but Rachayellie raises awareness for DV victims, has often said they leave with near enough nothing, asks for help from followers for donations such as prams etc and then she is #gifted a very expensive pram FOR FREE! We can all agree to disagree and we all would love nice, expensive gifts BUT myself personally, if i was raising awareness for something such as DV, i couldn't accept such an expensive gift knowing that i have a roof over my head, a family around me, nice and comfortable bed, a bedroom of my own and clothes on my own back and also my children, when i knew and 'worked' with family's that had near enough nothing. Im not saying she should go without for the sake of others but that money or gifted prams could of made a huge difference and made things a little easier for a family who didnt have one and needed one.. Its the fact that shes 'raising awareness' and tells us a story of a DV warrior that has nothing and then freely accepts an expensive pram when she herself could of made a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.