Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have absolutely no idea what’s going on anymore.

I’m more confused now than I was a few days ago.

I haven’t read any threads in here for a few days and have just spent the last hour trying to catch up.

Anyway as one of those who originally contacted ptwm for advice and as one of those that was given information by her that turned my world upside down, I was brought here, like many hoping that she would eventually come clean and admit that she spent the donations on herself and her family and that she is full of lies with no qualifications who has absolutely no idea what she’s doing but as time goes on I can’t see that happening.

She’s clearly not like the rest of us. She has no boundaries or conscience (not sure that’s how you spell it) and she will continue to do as she pleases all while ignoring the fact people want answers.

While she still has thousands of people who follow her and seem to worship the ground she walks on she will never admit she has lied and ruined people’s lives.

I admire what everyone is doing and I do hope that one day you will get your answers but for me I no longer care. My anxiety has been through the roof and I’m still having nightmares of what I went though because of her advice.

You would think that as her due date approaches she would come clean about it all then go on to parade her newborn across social media and ‘reinvent’ herself as someone other than a single woman who helps to combat dv violence but let’s face it it’s not going to happen.

She’s loving the attention that’s coming her way. The more we question her and her motives the more she flaunts it across ig.

The only positive that I can find (for myself) from this is that I no longer trust anyone and I’ve closed my social media down for good. That shit isn’t good for anyone’s health at the minute (and it’s not just ptwm that’s causing backlash).

I hope you all get your answers and the plot doesn’t thicken too much more for you all.

Good luck xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Evening all... well I've got a rare bit of t'internet so I thought I'd pop on and see where we're at re: PayPal... I think I last commented on page 5 and last saw it was up to page 18, so I've had a bit to catch up on 😳

It's very easy to turn on each other when feeling duped and vulnerable - its human nature to double-up your defences when feeling attacked.

I'll assume that it's coincidental that women with families are away on holiday during August as it's the school holidays (and I'm away myself) and are posting very little. I'll also accept it's coincidental that CHL's family tragedy is playing out during their absence as, last time I checked, untimely deaths are famous for being exactly that; untimely.

What I really struggle with is that Rachel Hambleton has amassed a large amount via PayPal donations that are, as yet, unaccounted for; that Rachel Hambleton has amassed such a large following that she can demand £450+ per post and has advertising on top of that... DAILY; that Rachel Hambleton earns money from her followers by secretive "swipe ups" that store on our cookies and earn her a % of EVERYTHING YOU EVER BUY FROM THAT SITE IN FUTURE!; that Rachel Hambleton continues to expose children and their sm accounts to her some 500,000 followers (law of averages states some of them will be weirdos); and, that Rachel Hambleton is publicly portraying herself as the mother of children she didn't birth, callously shitting on all her false claims that denying a relationship between a mother and her child is evil itself.

Back to sandy toes for me 😊

• Heart

Fionajj

I’m an accountant and I just don’t get how this is ok anywhere, the paypal donations...if they’re used as her salary and to pay her friends...how is she and the others taxed on this? She’s not an employee as it’s not a charity so who employs her? Is she declaring all the donations and treating it as self employed income? Im thinking of asking my boss to gift me to help him each day rather than employ me...never gonna happen because it’s tax evasion, is she/the others also guilty of this? Sorry if this has been brought up before I just don’t understand how it’s possible.

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So Josh will be taking paid leave to look after the baby Rachel nagged for so she can lie in bed setting up fake social media profiles to convince her paying followers that we’re trolls whilst simultaneously risking people’s safety by encouraging victims of domestic abuse to contact her so she can either ignore them, tell them their situation is shit and they should contact Woman’s Aid or invite them into her home where they can have the spare room while her daughter sleeps in the shed. Ideal.

• Sick
  • Haha
I think the majority of us on here are here for the same reasons so would encourage people not to leave even if they're feeling disappointed at the minute, safety in numbers...right?

I wasn't here when this all started and when Keels was here, I came over after the tattle rant. I have however read the stuff Keels posted and her latest blog, and I think she's a dick.

I was never completely reeled in by Empen and Qwerty. They seemed to want us all to believe they were saving the world and the only ones who were intelligent and powerful enough to do anything about all this, without actually telling anyone what they were doing. I didn't like how nobody was ever allowed to question them or what they were doing and to be honest, I'm now of the opinion that that they were as full of shit as Rachaeaeaele.

It's a shame that it doesn't matter what the situation is, some people see it as a way to take control and assert a little power. For me that's what Empen and Qwerty did here and it leaves a bitter taste. Screaming and shouting about how important you are, doesn't make it true and shutting down anyone who questions you is a shitty thing to do. It makes me think that actually they have very little power in their actual lives and don't feel very important at all.

Samantha (Quickfyre) I believed, until she disappeared from commenting but still liked everything and apparently messaged different members to post on her behalf. The post on Katie Price's thread was the icing on the cake for me.

Anyway, the real questions and the reasons that most of us are here still remain about PTWM, so I hope none of the genuine people with concerns leave, so that we can continue to ask...

Where's the fucking money Rachaeaeaele?

• Heart

Upandunder

Considering they have only been dating a few weeks by the looks of things (his name has only just appeared in Bs IG caption recently) and I know from being a teen lass, having a teen lass and having teen lass relatives.. they are only young and may "go out" for a few weeks or months and then they move on usually. They are finding themselves and having fun.

I get tagging people on FB or locked down profiles, if they are at a party or whatever. But the entire world can see this. He's old enough, aye, but his follower numbers are shooting up in front of my eyes and he is still legally a child. He way well enjoy the buzz from all the new follows but it's very irresponsible on Rs part. I wouldn't be happy at all if that was my son.
To be honest i find it very odd that people have flocked follow the new boyf of a daughter of ptwm.. I really don't get why people would go and follow him?

Reactions: 24

Helen

Administrator
Hi all,

For the sake of the thread let's stop questioning other users, keep your wits about you and move back to the topic at hand.

No users are vetted by admin and it’s up to everyone to protect their own privacy and we wouldn't recommend sharing anything confidential with someone on an anonymous forum. You can turn off private messages in your privacy settings

If you see a post you don't agree with either keep scrolling, report it or ignore the user.

This thread is getting tedious just running round in circles.

Thanks

MrsA99

VIP Member
Rachel really doesn't seem to get it. She thinks she's untouchable. I've never been to Brixham, Paignton Or Torquay, but with all the places she tags herself and her family, I could probably find her quite easily... I don't want to find her by the way...
What if, one day, she helps a DA victim get away from their partner, and they realise Rachel helped? If that person is unstable and wanted revenge, or wanted to find out where their partner was relocated, they'd could find Rachel so easily. She's putting her family in danger.
In her rant about the PayPal stuff etc. she said she was worried for her safety (if I remember rightly?)
Yet, she hasn't actually looked at the bigger picture. It's not people from Tattle she needs to worry about.
The over sharing is insane.

• Heart

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Don’t believe anyone on the internet! If you don’t want to stay on here, I wish you well. No need to make a big song and dance about it though.
We’re here because we can’t trust someone online, you don’t know who is behind these names so just stay apprehensive. Don’t reveal too much. We’re anonymous for a reason.

Messiah Kaeto isn’t like the influencers. He has fought our corner too.

Rach, where’s the money?

• Heart

Reetpateet

Tbh I think the comments about how E is going to react around the new baby are unnessecary. With all the good will in the world as a parent nobody knows how their child will react to getting a new sibling she may well be a bit put out for a few days/weeks but who cares she's a kid it will just be her working out her feelings. I think T seems like such a sweet kid and as much as I can't bare R and the scandal she clearly has going on behind the scene, like others have said her kids always look well looked after and happy so I don't think it's fair to criticise the children's behaviour's and personality traits.

• Heart

threeisthemagicnumber

Hold on a minute 😂 this is 💩
First of all why are parents randomly sending her pictures of their kids after an accident ? She’s never mentioned about this issue for people to do so
And second ... I work as a nurse in an itu unit and no way would a lead consultant “work with” a random instagrammer and “ go through” confidential medical information of patients with her ... And it’s unlikely an itu consultant unless writing an extensive academic research article would have notes / info of outcomes after extensive rehab / physio which can be given in other areas/hospitals ... I also highly doubt they had 25 consecutive admissions ALL through bike accidents ... I can guarantee itu admissions are extremely varied!
A lead consultant will discuss cases with his colleagues if he was going to collate info for a paper / writing an article to share
Incredulous is all I can say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Tattle is a gossip site , it’s a place to discuss the bollocks, lies and perfect world that those who make money from IG ( and us the consumers) would have us believe is real .

It’s not Crime Watch or Panorama and those who tried to make out they were ‘on the case in the background’ are as bad as the online idiots we talk about.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
No idea what's happened above. All seems a bit crazy. But, for the sake of the thread I think we need to get back to the important topics.

1. PayPal Donations!

Someone posted above their theory on how the PayPal donations will be spoken about again, once R has accumulated enough evidence of donating over a period of time to look legit. I reckon this will happen too. But she won't be able to backdate it. So donations to charities will still be missing. But it'll no doubt be enough to satisfy her loyal followers.

2. Qualified for the job/Safeguarding

This is hugely problematic, and I do worry for those she "helps". I'm not totally clued up on everything, but did she ever admit to stabbing her ex? In books or anything? If not, that is a game changer in her line of "work". People are putting their trust into someone who is not being 100% honest.

3. Safeguarding of her own family

I've spoken about this quite a bit. This terrifies me. Her oversharing is going to bite her in the arse one day. She needs to start being more careful and what she shares, who she shares and when she shares it.

4. False stories

I wanted to bring this up. The big long empathetic stories are what made her page explode. They went viral and everyone believed them. To focus on one to begin with - possibly one of the biggest ones - the Mothercare post... Did the young mum she met ever go public and say "that was me"?

Sorry for the long post. But after reading all the crazy stuff on the previous pages, and having been on Tattle much longer than any PTWM thread, I feel it's important to get back on track and not allow certain accounts to derail the important topics.

• Heart

Boom21

Sorry to be skeptical but there's have been a lot of locals, supposed family members, school run mums, ex wives about on these posts.
I am local, not a family member or ex wife my kids go to the same school and I donated for the best part of a year hence why I am here. Hope this clears things up a bit

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I don’t care what she is gifted. If she gets lovely, expensive things and people can see this and still choose to follow her, that’s fine.

I also don’t worry about how her children are raised. They all look well cared for, happy and polite. I wouldn’t want my kids all over SM but that’s personal choice.

I care about what the PayPal money has been spent on and why there isn’t an explanation.

I also worry about safeguarding issues but that is for the companies that associate with her to deal with I feel.

So what happens if she goes into labour with all those children at her house (that aren't hers), who looks after them? Because Betsy is supposed to be her birth partner so she can't. and do the parents of the other children know their child might be left with a stranger?
It's petty comments like this that discredits the whole thread

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
It's all a bit of a headfuck 😂

However, this Chef Excellence is sticking around because there HAVE been a great deal of good points and observations made here. I really want to keep that going.

I can understand people bowing out if it gets too much, look after yourselves please ❤

• Heart

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I don't understand why this person was given all this personal stuff?
What qualifications does SHE have? I am confused by it all.
I’m the person who has the court papers and I didn’t hand them to anyone.

I sent two heavily redacted comments from two screen grabs which only contained information that has been made public.

I’d be committing an offence myself if I’d forwarded all 45 screen grabs on.

Just thought I’d pipe up and clear it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I was insomnia-reading about Constance Hall on another website this morning. I've only heard of her recently but this thread went back to 2016.

I know she's an ally and confidante of Queen R.

What I didn't realise though, is how similar they are, or were. Constance first went viral months before R did.

The similarities are weird.

C called her kids "turds", then R did.
C overshared TMI vagina stuff, then R did.
C longed for a "patchwork" family which she now has with Denim only months after splitting from her husband. Her "tribe". Sound familiar?
C also does these long rambling amd improbable stories of things that happened to her where she comes out the hero, despite her own faults. Just like Queen R!

I'm pretty convinced Rachahahahahha has been worshipping at the altar of C for a long time and using her style of content to go viral 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 22