Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I remember about a year ago Rachaelaele was raising awareness about children going into foster care with just their belongings in black bin bags. And she’d got together with a company who was making backpacks especially for this cause. She asked people to buy a bag and from memory you purchased a bag through this company and they updated everyone with how many bags had been purchased and gone to these children. I’d asked my friend who fosters about this issue and he said yes, most kids he has fostered have arrived with bin bags. So my point is, THAT was the good in her, THAT is what she should be using her platform for. If she came out and said actually I’m not qualified to help directly with DV however I will raise awareness where I can, raise donations and goods for charities where I can because there’s a lot behind the scenes that Joe Bloggs know nothing about. The example being I’d never thought children don’t have a bag for their clothes when being fostered. Does that makes sense? Like she could raise awareness for these issues that aren’t highlighted enough.

But she got greedy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Joey92

Don't understand 🙄

How can people say/agree there's PP and safeguarding issues but then say they see nothing wrong with her tagging a public account of a CHILD to her half a million?

You're correct. People do do this daily but they do not have her platform or reach!

That CHILD'S account has now been brought to the attention of half a million others. Whilst it's a public account, they would never have come across it, let alone wanted to follow. Now all those people have access to his photos and to contact him.

It's not ripping "absolutley everything R posts apart". It's a discussion and adds to the lack of safeguarding practices that she doesn't have.

The bed and eating out was mentioned (not ripped apart) as how, when R does nothing and J is always home, could they afford it? With the query over PP it was rightly discussed on this site 👍

Other stuff, ie. Eyelashes, braces etc does sometimes take away from the main issue when the comments are a bit personal but this site is also a gossip site. I believe this thread is very different to the others as there's genuine concerns? (Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I don't read other threads 🤣) I guess there's also a query on how she can afford her lashes and braces? I wouldn't say she's getting ripped apart at all but thats my opinion, which we are all entitled too 😊

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Gemma87

I pretty much agree with you. I chose a while ago who to believe or not, however I always keep an open mind and that's good advice for anyone 😊 for example, some people come to forums like this and just pick holes in other people's posts rather than add to the discussion.

I do think however there are more issues than just solely these two. I believe R is a habitual liar and has gone through life like a wrecking ball.

Ever wonder why so many influencers shout "troll" as soon as someone questions or disagrees with them? The blogging/influencer sphere is chock full of people with anxiety and/or self-esteem problems. I have anxiety myself (and the 150g of sertraline is not working goddamit! 😂) Many start their way by writing about their feelings and worries and go viral on by accident. They are validated by the likes and shares. They build on it to chase more virtual applause. But a lot of them cannot handle criticism because their ego is too fragile unfortunately. They were down for the praise but not the fallout.

I do think it's a lot more complicated with R though. I still hold out hope that something good will come of it all: preferably she stops playing the DA hero and concentrates on being an influencer if that what she wants to do.

I still think the PayPal is dodgy like, I still believe the whole set up wasn't entirely legal.
I’m a realist. I’ve been a part of this thread for a long time and steer clear of the pure fantasists that believe R is somehow going to have this baby, then 5 police cars and 20 FBI agents drafted in from the US especially will swoop in and take her away for all her crimes. The whole reporting to action fraud was absolutely comical, a few told people to do it and off they went. (Pretty similar to what R does with her followers don’t you think?) then there’s certain people being extremely close with ‘Keels’ and ‘Sam’ and ONLY those people having access to the so called ‘proof’ these people were genuine, and us just being told to believe them because they were well known members of this forum. The truth is, enough people hounded R before and she eventually spoke about it, my guess is if we all keep on then she will have no option but to speak about it again. But going after family members, reporting her to authorities when there is no REAL proof of anything illegal (mores the pity) then we all just look like a bunch of nutters gunning for blood.

If anything I’ve said above turns out to be wrong then I’ll apologise to anyone I’ve slated, but for now...

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just to clarify as we’ve been getting a few questions.
there has been no reports of any accounts being “hacked” on here.

• Haha

BigMama

Rachel, I know you’re reading this - or someone close to you is, so I want you to know that I’m glad you posted that story about Tattle because I’ve realised a few things.

I’m not good at most things - I can’t cook very well, can’t swim, too far for sports, clumsy and really bad at music. But I know that I’m good at supporting other people whom are facing crisis. Seeing you make a mockery of victims of DA has helped me realise just how passionate I am about this field.

You do not care about these victims or you would have trained in the field. I have recently applied for IDVA training which I wouldn’t have done without this thread. I’ve recently collected donations for refuge, again after being here. I work with victims of DA every day. You just post ridiculous competitions with the most extravagant prizes and it’s embarrassing.

Rachel. There are around four families in a refuge - you want to gift a luxury cot to one woman? How will she be treated by the others? What good is a bloody luxury Moses basket or baby clothes when she’s probably only got the clothes she left in? What do you think she’ll do? Post a photo on Instagram? Where is your common sense?

I won’t say anything about your family, you all look incredibly happy, healthy and loved. I hope your baby will arrive safe and sound and that you’ll have the most peaceful time to recover. But for the love of God, step back. Go into fashion or selling products or whatever. But don’t meddle in DA where a woman is killed every day. You’re not doing anything to stop that and you’re not protecting these women.

• Heart

BigMama

I have two kids with a 9 year age gap, so I didn't keep much baby stuff from the first time round. I did keep the pram though, which was a standard Mothercare travel system and you know, it was a bit old fashioned but it did the job just fine for baby 2 👍

When the youngest was around 9 months old, we got a brand new Cosatto stroller which was around 170 pounds I think? It was funky and cool and it was nice to have something new...which we paid for ourselves of course 😂

We just didn't have the spare cash at the start to splash out on an top of the range pram, as most of us know buying all the kit for a new baby is quite expensive. But there was no need to as we had a perfectly functional one, even if it wasn't that cool!

I'm sure most parents have a similar outlook and experience. And seeing these influencers posing with free designer goods is just not relatable and provokes envy rather than empathy.

This proves the path she wants to go down. She needs to drop the DA association pronto.
“Promotes envy not empathy”... exactly.

I’ve been extremely busy this week, collecting for our local women’s refuge. Those who added my personal Instagram will know but I won’t go into too much on here. Anyway, people have been incredibly kind.

Behind the scenes though, I’m exhausted. It was meant to be my Annual Leave and I’m knackered - not physically but mentally. It’s brought so many memories back from our time in refuge that I’ve even dreamed of my ex partner. I was awake until around 2am this morning and then up with my youngest. But I’ve got to do this because our local refuges are full and I want to give something back.

PTWM exploits all that she initially set out to advocate on behalf of. I couldn’t believe my eyes when she asked for DA services to contact her if they needed campaign awareness raised by her. Like DA staff sit on their Instagram and wait for her to come forward. It seemed as a cheap shot.

As grateful as I would be for a pram worth that amount of money, I would have to decline. Have integrity Rachel - thank them and ask them to give to a woman in need. Start a raffle of £1 a ticket and give it to someone, the money going to someone in need. You have become so greedy and so accustomed to this lifestyle that you are far, far away from reality.

There are women watching your stories and wishing their lives would get better one day so they could be like you. How incredibly sad. You could have bought baby bits from charity shops and encouraged more families to buy second hand.

What will it be when your baby grows - toys and more things for free. The only people you are ‘helping’ now are yourselves and little businesses.

And if I didn’t know that’s Josh was married when he met you, I’d feel sorry for him. He cooked breakfast yesterday before ‘work’, made someone pasta (you could hear someone say “Josh this pasta is nice” on the video of Edie and the doll), then he made tea cakes whilst you just sit on the sofa having your feet rubbed, sleeping on and rubbing your daughter’s hair to make you sleepy - buying her new clothes for her birthday. How much did that cost? Weren’t you losing your home not so long ago? Selfish and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

loolabelle

VIP Member
On a different subject... someone asked where her boots are from... they’re almost £300! Jesus! I feel like singing destiny child independent women

The clothes I'm wearing, Paypal bought it
The rock I'm rockin', Paypal bought it
'Cause I depend on paypal if I want it
The watch I'm wearin', You’ve all bought it
The house I live in, I wanna buy it
The car I'm driving, PayPal bought it
I depend on you, I depend on PayPal if I want it!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So, I'm back from visiting family in the same town as "her royal shadiness PTWM Rachaellelalejehdla of PayPal donations". Unfortunately didn't manage to bump into her. I did mention we visit the beach she tends to visit a lot whilst there. But noticed they went to the other local beaches/locations on their Instagram stories this week (don't worry Rach, you can head back to your local. I'm sure Cantina are missing your custom). I did see Betsy working (had no idea where she worked before you start crying over Instagram about stalking again, but we just happened to purchase something from there). Obviously I didn't speak to her about any of the allegations as she is a child, and isn't you. We also regularly drive past her house as we park near there when going to the pier. Again, not stalking Rach - just simply doing what we've done every year for the past few decades. And you show so much of your house, outside your windows, it's location etc - that it is obvious to any that know the area where you live.

Perhaps, as we know you read this, you might take this into consideration when sharing online. For the safety of your children. You might like to call me a "nutter" or a "stalker". You crack on, because we all know that's as untrue as the whereabouts of the PayPal donations. But one day, there will be a real psycho that visits. And that terrifies me for the sake of your innocent children that you are exposing online (including their whereabouts).

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I think all of this carry on has totally derailed the thread. If I were a ptwm crew coming here for a nosy, I’d think we were a bunch of fools

• Sad

Skyeball

Chatty Member
This is baffling but I've seen it happen before on forums. There's something about the ability to manipulate the internet that brings out delusions.
I want to take away all the drama and say that I still have major concerns about the safeguarding of vulnerable women who contact PTWM.
There remains to be no evidence of correct procedures or escalation to agencies to put in place real, solid help for women in dangerous situations.
That needs to change and it's unforgivable in it's current guise of "help"
Re: Samantha, whether that's her on this thread or not, if the courts have said she should see her sons, then she should. There's a way to supervise visits informally, with family members perhaps..and if the boys don't want to see their mum then they need real help, counselling or play therapy to help them process why, and they (or any other child) do not need to be made public figures when they have no agency to choose that. I stand by that POV.
Also, theres a fair chance that whoever wrote the KP post is unwell and I wish them all the best and hope they get the help they need.
The money part of the PTWM saga is still shady, just because something is only just legal, it doesn't make it right.
If you're reading this PTWM, think about taking things in a different direction, stop the donations and just do the insta gifted gang thing.
This whole influencer bubble WILL burst but at least if you drop the DA stuff, people won't get hurt in the process.
As discussed up thread, It's valid that a perp of DA could find where you live. If they are capable of destroying a partner and child, they are capable of anything and it's not a risk worth taking.
Finally, I think I speak for everyone when I say, regardless of all the nutty shite on these threads and the fact that I disagree with much of PTWMs work so far, I wish her an uncomplicated delivery and a healthy baby.
That was too long really for a WTF, sorry!
But there's my thoughts.

Reactions: 27

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Would it not be safer to convert the dining room or conservatory into a room for Betsy rather than the shed?

Ooh I just noticed I’m a VIP member 😍😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Thankyounext

Oh wow!

I've been off for a day and it looks like things are fucking up!

I too feel a bit of a mug AGAIN - I noticed the same uneasy feeling I got with PTWM with the thread 'superheros' one of which I see posting in another thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

The shutting down of people asking genuine questions or even questioning what is being done was answered very aggressively!

I'm here for the gossip yes, I'm here to see the Rachelelele show shut down yes! But I'm also here to see justice for the people that donated to what seems like an influencers lifestyle who has no regard for anyone but herself!

Don't leave! If you don't like something scroll on, keep your wits about you, if it doesn't sit right with you just keep it in mind, but just remember the reason you came here.

WHERE IS THE MONEY?
WHAT ARE YOU QUALIFICATIONS TO ENABLE YOU TO WORK WITH VUNERABLE PEOPLE????

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Peachy10

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone here is criticising anyone who buys an expensive pram for their baby.
If you or your family want to buy an expensive pram that’s totally up to you- I’m sure you/your family worked hard for that money :)
I think people here are more upset that she has been given a free pushchair when not that long ago she was asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a warrior. I’m sure they could afford to buy one and she could have asked pramworld to donate two or three pushchairs for that price to warriors or raffled off that pushchair and given the money to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 32468Before being on here I would have just read this and scrolled past, but now I’m thinking what work did you do with this guy? She’s just asking people to fill in a survey so not like her usual #ad or donation post but it still bugs me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep cos that's who every lead intensive care consultant wants to 'work' with. A jumped up instagrammer with too many fucking vowels in her name and a hugely over estimated value of her own self importance. Did she bollocks 'work' with him. He's given her some facts so she can post them and raise awareness for the actual work he does. Just like the DA agencies she 'works' with, where she pretends she's capable of doing more than signposting. The woman is full of shit. And Mcdonalds pancakes. Which incidentally, we all fucking bought for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
She must’ve met this guy in A&E when she took her niece with 2 broken wrists .....
Oh hang on a minute ☝🏼
No my bad ✋🏼 Forgot, silly me 😂 she didn’t fookin take her, she just called her a drama queen and fed her ice cream 🙄

• Haha

PureGegg

In no way looking to derail the thread, or even comment really.

I just want to make sure anyone who may be feeling anxious or worried if someone on here "reached out" in the offer of help...

Please please use the official channels, there are qualified professionals who can help and support you.

I'm not putting down any offer of help but people need to be aware that this is an anonymous site, I know there are genuine people looking to help and that's great but we also need to promote official channels too.

Don't feel silly if you've been caught up in potential webs of manipulation and false profiles (if this really is a thing), everyone can get sucked in, just look after yourself and gain the right help...

Last edited:
  • Heart