Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked a comment on the Ladbible video yesterday (the car boot video of knee deep in life) that said she had ripped off Celeste Barber and KDIL has blocked me. There were 7000 comments on that post, how much time and how much ego must it take to go through every negative comment AND THE LIKES for each individual comment and block those people. It wasnt a nasty comment, it was a true statement. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of the woman before but this is ridiculous. Sorry to derail the discussion 🙈
Wow... imagine if A list Celebs did that? They’d be at it for weeks. What’s wrong with people voicing their opinions? This is someone who pretends to give no f***s but she blocks everyone? Crikey. And there we were feeling guilty for daring to look at Tattle instead of playing stimulating, intelligent games with our children and ferrying them to 40 activities a day.

I’d rather have a coffee and a Tattle mooch whilst they’re on iPads #notgifted #notanad #secondhandfromebay than scrolling mindlessly blocking.

Knee deep darling, I loved you. Please step away from Rachel, stop with the ten stories about nothing and put the gif suit back on. Even though I can’t watch you cos I’m blocked. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair - it could have been the other way round... she's THAT sharey 🤢
I don’t think she shares.... takes,not a sharer
That lady and her son should be referred to agencies that are specially trained in supporting victims of abuse and safeguarding such as children’s services, school/college, police, GP, women’s aid or another domestic abuse agency, housing and the services who are supporting the lady with her “issues”, not PTWM.
Really worries me that PTWM is giving “advice” and “support” to individuals she knows nothing about and isn’t trained to do so. She’s so focused on being the hero and having the praise and attention for “helping” people but it’s all for her own satisfaction and greed it actually makes me cross 😡
If she genuinely wanted to help victims of domestic abuse why doesn’t she just volunteer with local charities and fund raise for them?! Because she would miss the PayPal donations???
That was an opportunity for her to signpost and tag relevant agencies right there. That’s all she’s going to do in an email, she doesn’t have refuge space. She isn’t a trained refuge worker - she should have provided a number for 24 hour domestic abuse helpline.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I put a perfectly polite comment and of course her cult come on raging at anyone dsring to disagree with ST Racheeeealeee

Reactions: 4
I just had a field day on that FB post 😁 My comment can't be deleted, more people will now question her as so many of us have stated the facts and her so called DV support. She can block away, I unfollowed ages ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Spotted admin is a legend! 👍👍👍

EDIT: admin have just expanded on this... read the end...

They have to read Tattle! That's class! ❤❤ high fives ladies and gents X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I really should be studying... and I did so well on Fast 800 diet today, but now I’m on Spotted Paignton with a coffee, twix, Me Kipling cake and a Gold bar and I’m so happy 🤣 you legends... you’ve made people think this evening. Well done ladies 👏👏 I’m shaking my belly at you all with pride ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry if this is cynical ... do you think ptwm put the post on herself to look like she’s swooping in and saving the day ?
I was thinking the exact same thing!... Then I thought , nah, surely not??? 🤔😯🤣
Well, what an absolutely ridiculous thing to do. It's backfired if she has. Same as her 'troll' rant on her stories, sent a lot of her followers to Tattle....

Well done to you legends that commented.😂👏...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We’ve known what Betsy and Tallulahs surname was for years. She has been tagging/sharing screenshots of Betsys Facebook as long as I can remember
Ah, I didn't know. That's bad. My kids have Instagram underage, but it's locked, and their aunt's follow them and that's it. No one else even knows they exist. I can't imagine publicising it to thousands of people. It's so fame hungry and desperate.

Reactions: 3
Wonder who that bloke is that copied one of the first posts about pwtm being dodgy to her reply comment......bet his phones on fire now sharing the rest of them 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.