Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her latest story she “doesn’t know how to do affiliate links”. Well you don’t need to know, do you Rach? Got enough income from “other sources” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems only love or like comments are on there now???? Or have I missed it?
Can’t believe people are tagging her 🙈

Reactions: 4
Seems only love or like comments are on there now???? Or have I missed it?
Can’t believe people are tagging her 🙈
My thoughts too, no laughing emojis, not that I can see??
Don't say she's policing Spotted aswell?

Reactions: 2
My thoughts too, no laughing emojis, not that I can see??
Don't say she's policing Spotted aswell?
Something’s being filtered 🤔 considering the locals say they’ve never heard of her she’s being tagged enough?

Reactions: 2
They’re there 👍🏼 Unless they’re new, let’s just see if they get to stay there 🤨

Reactions: 1
I liked a comment on the Ladbible video yesterday (the car boot video of knee deep in life) that said she had ripped off Celeste Barber and KDIL has blocked me. There were 7000 comments on that post, how much time and how much ego must it take to go through every negative comment AND THE LIKES for each individual comment and block those people. It wasnt a nasty comment, it was a true statement. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of the woman before but this is ridiculous. Sorry to derail the discussion 🙈
Seriously! On her stories today she went on and on about how she took it as a compliment to be compared to CB and thanked everyone that said it 🙄 ... Also sorry for derailing 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That lady and her son should be referred to agencies that are specially trained in supporting victims of abuse and safeguarding such as children’s services, school/college, police, GP, women’s aid or another domestic abuse agency, housing and the services who are supporting the lady with her “issues”, not PTWM.
Really worries me that PTWM is giving “advice” and “support” to individuals she knows nothing about and isn’t trained to do so. She’s so focused on being the hero and having the praise and attention for “helping” people but it’s all for her own satisfaction and greed it actually makes me cross 😡
If she genuinely wanted to help victims of domestic abuse why doesn’t she just volunteer with local charities and fund raise for them?! Because she would miss the PayPal donations???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This post is on all our local facebook 'spotted' pages. Lots of people tagging her. Plus this comment from Rachaeaeaeaele.
Of course Saviour R wants to 'help' this lady. It's been posted publicly and she has been tagged publicly so of course she will respond publicly !

Had no-one tagged her, she wouldn't have commented.

If that poor lady messaged privately she'd have got ignored like the many others.

If R truly wanted to help why not respond privately to the page.....oh yes, can't play the hero if it's not done so publicly.

I do sincerely hope this lady gets help from professionals! No doubt we'll know the outcome soon in R's next hero story 🙄

Reactions: 17
Of course Saviour R wants to 'help' this lady. It's been posted publicly and she has been tagged publicly so of course she will respond publicly !

Had no-one tagged her, she wouldn't have commented.

If that poor lady messaged privately she'd have got ignored like the many others.

If R truly wanted to help why not respond privately to the page.....oh yes, can't play the hero if it's not done so publicly.

I do sincerely hope this lady gets help from professionals! No doubt we'll know the outcome soon in R's next hero story 🙄
Spot on. If this woman messaged her directly I'm sure she would have got no response at all. Hero Rachaaaeeelee to save the day. Makes me so bloody angry 😡

Reactions: 6
Oh that comment though 😂🥰

It needs more appreciation 👍🏼❤
Have you seen the latest comment on there? Well written.
Be interesting to watch these posts, a man has tagged PTWM so she can read what’s been said. She can’t block comments from a public thread....

Reactions: 10
Well done Jackie Williams for your post on Spotted, r u a Tatteler?

Reactions: 8
There doesn’t need to be violence, in fact some of the worst cases of domestic abuse is without violence, could you please contact either 80802000247 www.nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk or www.refuge.org.uk both of these will be able to offer a lot of advice and support and also put you in touch with people near you if you look on the refuge website it actually shows you signs of domestic abuse xxx

This is the help I got. In fairness she did respond to my message with this, but then ignored all my subsequent messages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.