Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like there is something else going on I can't work it out but I don't think it has anything to do with PTWM.

Just my gut feeling.
Deffo this!!! Somethings not right!
Keels annoyed me sayinh we are mainly” working class young mums”
How fuckinh dare she. I’m proud to be working class!!! I work hard for the very little money I have, I’m proud I don’t sell my kid on the internet for a few freebies! Fewwwwwmin 😂🙄😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Deffo this!!! Somethings not right!
Keels annoyed me sayinh we are mainly” working class young mums”
How fuckinh dare she. I’m proud to be working class!!! I work hard for the very little money I have, I’m proud I don’t sell my kid on the internet for a few freebies! Fewwwwwmin 😂🙄😩
Well said. Keeping my profiles private is more important to me.

Reactions: 8
Right, well this thread took a little detour didn't it?
Why are we here again? ... Oh yes... back to Part Time Working Mummy.
**What and where has the PayPal money been spent Rachel? Has your accountant got those figures together to prove to the generous people that donated that you're not as dishonest as they think you are? Set an example to your children. You've been accused by people of not spending the money appropriately , you say the money is accounted for, so you've nothing to worry about. Prove it to the people asking. Or are you enjoying the attention and people ripping your family to shreds? I don't understand why you don't address it properly, rather than a crying rant on your stories that you're being trolled? People deserve better than being deleted and blocked **
Its gone on long enough now, I think answers are needed especially to those who donated.

It’s a simple question requiring a simple answer - where has the money gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone else think that some of the more recent posts etc are purely to divert us from discussing the Paypal, safeguarding etc etc issues? I for one couldnt even finish that Keels article. Rambling, boring and not well written IMHO. And no one should have to justify who they are, what they do, if they work or not. Nothing to do with the concerns at hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi.

To further address messages I’m getting- AGAIN, I have absolutely no idea what Keeleys issue is.

I have messaged admin in regards to it all. It’s a HUGE kick in the teeth to help people and then get messages to both myself and @Qwerty6337... but then to say “oh it’s an anonymous site” yes, it is, and for a good reason.

She did hand over the article to CHL. That’s how she is in possession of it on her page. CHL would not do anything that would put her or her page in jeopardy.

In regards to me and Qwerty being on the hinch thread. 🙄 yes we were. Many people on here are or were and they are or were on many other threads too.
We both wrote to MANY companies that she was disregarding the health and safety aspects of their products. Just because that isn’t what we do for a living, does not mean we can’t write to companies. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I have contacts at ASA from speaking to them relentlessly about Hinch. I have one at Zoflora. I wrote to the board of directors at P&G. To poundshoponline and MANY MANY more. I had an article in the papers in the uk about hinch.
Does that mean I don’t work? Or does it mean I just was passionate about the over use of chemicals and another con woman?

As I said before, I’ll continue helping Samantha because I promised I would - within in my limits. She has messaged me since all of this shitstorm and thanked me and Qwerty for everything and our time. No one here but us know how much we have actually been doing to help her.
So please, don’t judge by an article written by someone on Instagram who wants attention.

I want to enjoy my holiday. And frankly - we tried to help people on here, we helped start the actionfraud etc, which keeley certainly never did.
Samantha has found her voice and fighting spirit.

Charities are becoming aware of her after relentless emails sent not only by myself but others here.

I’m going to enjoy my holiday with my family. I’m more than happy to totally walk away from here in all honesty, it’s been incredibly time consuming. But I won’t walk away from Samantha because she’s doing so well.

Holiday mode on. 🏖
🎤⤵👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had a reply from the IDAS regarding the refuge screenshot, she asked me to send the screenshot and has passed this on to her manager. If it wasn’t serious then she wouldn’t have done so, so despite what anyone says about this thread - we’ve done at least one thing positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Does anyone else think that some of the more recent posts etc are purely to divert us from discussing the Paypal, safeguarding etc etc issues? I for one couldnt even finish that Keels article. Rambling, boring and not well written IMHO. And no one should have to justify who they are, what they do, if they work or not. Nothing to do with the concerns at hand.
I have found all of Keels’ articles hard to read and very amateur and I unfollowed her keyboard warrior IG account after a couple of days because it was both boring and often posting about Boris and Trump and if I’m honest, I look on insta for a bit of light relief, not to have even more bloody Brexit opinions rammed down my throat.

So I haven’t bothered to read this latest article but it’s definitely derailed the thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh yes indeed - it's happened a few times now in the past few threads. Try not to lose focus. It's hard, especially when you are being singled out but so many people are together in this. I hope not to lose that.

Rise above, keep going, and don't get rattled because maaaan...we be rattling many skeletons in murky and horrific closets 😂 x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Me too, I've unfollowed

Reactions: 6
I agree with other posters, ignore the Keels article and concentrate on the main issue. Not sure what her motive is behind the article but makes no difference to where the matter in hand.

So Rachellie where have the donations from the last 2 years been spent ? What safeguarding / DA training have you received? Why is it taking so long for you to give the answers if everything is above board?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone contacted women's aid to let them know what's been going on? Surely they wouldn't want to be linked with R with all this uncertainty about donations.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone contacted women's aid to let them know what's been going on? Surely they wouldn't want to be linked with R with all this uncertainty about donations.
I plan to do so today. I think the more people that do so the better.

I’ve had a reply from the IDAS regarding the refuge screenshot, she asked me to send the screenshot and has passed this on to her manager. If it wasn’t serious then she wouldn’t have done so, so despite what anyone says about this thread - we’ve done at least one thing positive.
Thats great, I haven't yet but only emailed them yesterday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There was somebody on here who confirmed she’d asked PTWM for a refund but got blocked. Did she ever receive it? 🤔

Reactions: 3
I had an article in the papers in the uk about hinch.
I don’t want to disturb Empen whilst she’s on holiday so does anyone else have a link to this article - wouldn’t mind having a read. Thanks.
There was somebody on here who confirmed she’d asked PTWM for a refund but got blocked. Did she ever receive it? 🤔
She stated a few pages back I think that she didn’t get one

Reactions: 3
I’ve been quite shocked by K tbh 😕 then I saw this on twitter earlier, really odd.

Anyways...... Rach, please give us details of the PayPal monies!
She just wants attention as much as Rachel 🙄 bored of them both but K can be ignored. Rachel is dangerous.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.