Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a care assistant (dementia) if a resident's friend was to phone inquiring about a resident we are not allowed to give out personal information, this can piss that person off but it's our p&p we explain this and advise them to phone a family member to ask how the residents is.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 31460

Well that's put me off my rhubarb cider :(
Head over to KDIL to cheer you up, she’s drunkenly telling her fans how much she loves them. I think it’s because she’s been gifted her first item ever, a Shake and Vac. Must be celebrating that and her new blue tick 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 31460

Well that's put me off my rhubarb cider :(
Gosh, just looked properly.... bloody hell last time he was down there he turned green at the gills and ran off to Lidl. Don’t look up Joshua, don’t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Head over to KDIL to cheer you up, she’s drunkenly telling her fans how much she loves them. I think it’s because she’s been gifted her first item ever, a Shake and Vac. Must be celebrating that and her new blue tick 🤷‍♀️
As much as I don't really like her, she made me feel much better about my housework standards earlier! 😂 will check it out. I wouldn't really have beef with her if she didnt involve her kids in her content: she pushes the limits of what is allowed on Insta. That's fine if you are doing it as an adult but she involves her children on her feed. And the "friendship" PTWM and KDIL have seems well dodgy and really bad for PTWMs brand. You could argue that it's all unravelling for her anyway but there we go 😂

With regards to R ...it's the blinking feet again. So often the feet. Why post what looks like quite an intimate moment for all the world to see?

Reactions: 8
As much as I don't really like her, she made me feel much better about my housework standards earlier! 😂 will check it out. I wouldn't really have beef with her if she didnt involve her kids in her content: she pushes the limits of what is allowed on Insta. That's fine if you are doing it as an adult but she involves her children on her feed. And the "friendship" PTWM and KDIL have seems well dodgy and really bad for PTWMs brand. You could argue that it's all unravelling for her anyway but there we go 😂

With regards to R ...it's the blinking feet again. So often the feet. Why post what looks like quite an intimate moment for all the world to see?
I wish I had legs like hers actually, my thighs clap high-five when I walk, there’s so much of them 🤣 But yes, too intimate and not nice for the older children

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok so Rachaelaele exposes a potential DV victim & refuge online 🙄 well done head 👏🏼 In your desperation to prove yourself as Saint Fookin Shambleton you’be put lives at risk 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then KNIS (Knee Deep In tit) fake messages herself so she can send a ‘whippy’ reply about dildos 🤷🏼‍♀️ What’s your obsession??? Then cue the pouring of love from your sheep about standing up against the trolls, well done boohoo etc etc
Then we get to look at Knee Deep In tit’s house 🤢 You lazy fooker 🙈 Here’s a thought 🤔 put your phone and fanny away and spend an hour, just an hour, on sorting that shithole you call a house out and bring some respect to your doorstep. Kids or no kids there’s no excuse to live in tit 🤢 How do you expect your kids to leave home and respect their own houses if your priorities are fake messaging yourself for likes 🙄 Grow the fook up, you and Part Time Leeching Step Mum are so transparent it’s cringe worthy 🙈 Games over, you’re both going out of fashion very soon 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KDIL was featured on ladbible on Facebook yesterday too so she probably got a load more followers. There were quite a few comments saying she’s badly ripping off Celeste Barber though which is what I’ve always thought and why I have never liked her.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but that dress and bouquet etc, you didn't ELOPE, you went and got married. Why does everything have to be such an embellishment?

Also I mean.. If they did elope it'll be because none of their friends and family approve of their dodgy relationship 😂

Reactions: 15
I know someone in RL like that. Posted how they sneaked off to get married....They went to London with her child, both sets of parents plus a professional photographer plus posted the night before all over FB what they were doing. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can i just say that if my message gets removed i wont be offended as i am not sure if i am breaching any rules here .

But does anyone else think ptwm husband voice is very feminine ? Almost ... camp? When he speaks i swear i look for Julien Clary .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
KDIL was featured on ladbible on Facebook yesterday too so she probably got a load more followers. There were quite a few comments saying she’s badly ripping off Celeste Barber though which is what I’ve always thought and why I have never liked her.
Have you got a link to the post?? She is a paltry imitation of Celeste Barber... All she can do is be crude and rip off photographs... Meanwhile celeste plays packed out shows at The Fringe in Edinburgh.... KDIL is a kdildo... Talentless knob..

Reactions: 2
Can i just say that if my message gets removed i wont be offended as i am not sure if i am breaching any rules here .

But does anyone else think ptwm husband voice is very feminine ? Almost ... camp? When he speaks i swear i look for Julien Clary .
Glad you said that, I thought the same, tbh everything about him I think is very camp, he dresses 'gay' I think aswell!! Odd looking man?

Reactions: 3
- how long has she been pregnant for?! An elephant has had shorter pregnancies.
It’s cos she’s felt the need to tell the whole world she was up the duff from the moment of conception 🙄
Are you the lady who she said she offered a refund to? Did you hear anything from her after or did she block you?

Reactions: 2
I don't get it... Is she now condemning this site and supporting ptwm?

Reactions: 5

Oh he fully gives me cottaging vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??
Theres no such thing as bad publicity, I bet some companies lap it up as it gets their name out there,good or bad

I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??
Theres no such thing as bad publicity, I bet some companies lap it up as it gets their name out there,good or bad

I don't get it... Is she now condemning this site and supporting ptwm?
I’m not sure to be honest. She’s definitely condemning us and specifically a couple of members here who have respectable jobs which seems slightly harsh. I think she still doesn’t like ptwm but seems to think we’re all being unfair 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.