Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I only went on holiday for a week and I’ve been trying to catch up since Thursday! Finally done,
I haven’t had a reply from action fraud either!

Oh and another creepy story of josh sleeping. What a hero he is working at 5am everyday 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh my how pissed off does PC titwank look, he's lost his sunglasses and she just thinks it's very funny and films him on the phone trying to track them down, how does she find this funny? god what a strange family this is. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my how pissed off does PC titwank look, he's lost his sunglasses and she just thinks it's very funny and films him on the phone trying to track them down, how does she find this funny? god what a strange family this is. 😕
It must be very wearing spending every single waking moment with a camera in your face, no matter what you're doing. I don't have a lot of sympathy for PC Titwank as I'm sure he's complicit in the money thing but it must be difficult to live with thousands of people knowing every mundane detail about your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He just constantly seems so pissed off and she seems to think the most mundane boring stuff will amuse her ‘fans’. I don’t do Instagram so only followed her on Facebook and I thought she was narcissistic enough then!

Reactions: 7
Yay!

She's now sharing screenshots on her Insta story of a private email from a "refuge manager" who works tirelessly "after hours" at 11am.

No doubt to prove to us all that she is working with warriors 24/7 🙄

Not good enough - it's actually quite upsetting that women are still reaching out to her.

She must put a stop to this and refer people directly to the right people, not dilly dally about like this.

And from the info she has badly redacted, I worked out the city in about 20 seconds

Safeguarding goals!

The whole thing is incredibly dangerous.

I don't know what to believe anymore. She could have easily invented a situation and emailed someone working in DA to get a reply back like this. I would put absolutely nothing past her.
I’m cringing at her having uploaded a screenshot from an email offering advice on safety. I wonder if the staff member is aware of this? Note the email doesn’t say “Hi Rachel”. It doesn’t seem at all personal, though she makes it sound like she’s got a professional relationship with these people.

How is she actually working closely with managers and being supported by them? It’s been forwarded by someone else. And they’re not supporting you Rachel, they’re passing on information on where there are spaces available... it’s not about you.

If they knew you and of your amazing work, then why didn’t you just ring them up instead of emailing someone else? A phone call would have been just as efficient in getting the information on the be arest refuge space.

Everything she does in this area irritates me. I wouldn’t dream of uploading shots of colleagues’ emails detailing refuges with spaces available.

Reactions: 12
I noticed the rather odd Hello. Not very personal at all. Unless Rachelelele had blacked out (properly) someone else's name 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m not from England and yet I’ve been able to identify the location of the city in question in this email. I’ve been able to make out the phone number and google it, it brought up a domestic abuse service so I’ve just emailed them with my concerns.

I’ve explained that despite not having been to this city before, I was able to read the location and retrieve their organisation’s details. I’m now in the knowledge of where there are two refuges and where there are refuge spaces tonight. I’ve told them it came from PTWM but that I doubt the original sender is aware that it’s been shared on social media. More so, I’ve highlighted my concern that the perp can see this given that he is already aware of two other refuge locations.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Is 11:09 really out of hours? More over exaggeration again from her suprise suprise.

• Haha
I’m not from England and yet I’ve been able to identify the location of the city in question in this email. I’ve been able to make out the phone number and google it, it brought up a domestic abuse service so I’ve just emailed them with my concerns.

I’ve explained that despite not having been to this city before, I was able to read the location and retrieve their organisation’s details. I’m now in the knowledge of where there are two refuges and where there are refuge spaces tonight. I’ve told them it came from PTWM but that I doubt the original sender is aware that it’s been shared on social media. More so, I’ve highlighted my concern that the perp can see this given that he is already aware of two other refuge locations.
Im going to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im going to do the same.

Thank you, it really is unprofessional what she is doing. Children can’t take friends home from school for tea because the refuge location has to remain confidential so why is she uploading these. And FYI... just because it’s a city doesn’t mean it’ll hard to find.

£20 to the right person on some back street and it’s done

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What a disgusting post!
Wow, I mean I can't stand her for what she has said about family and the lies in her book, but that is disgusting.

What a disgusting post!
I do notice that, where u can see kdil's msg is blue, so is the long essay bit. Also the bit in grey looks like a text msg :unsure: or am I being thick?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow, I mean I can't stand her for what she has said about family and the lies in her book, but that is disgusting.

I do notice that, where u can see kdil's msg is blue, so is the long essay bit. Also the bit in grey looks like a text msg :unsure: or am I being thick?
The msg was to kdil, R just shared it

Her posting that email is really worrying. I’ve said this before but she’s branding herself off the back of DA victims and there are women (and men) working tirelessly to help them without making a big song and dance about it. The humble bragging really boils my piss but more dangerous is she is being very indiscreet by posting screen shots like that. She has absolutely no boundaries at all. Hopefully she’ll be too busy with a baby very soon and it’ll stop her doing more damage and unravelling the hard work of many people up and down the county when it comes to safe guarding victims.

Her posting that email is really worrying. I’ve said this before but she’s branding herself off the back of DA victims and there are women (and men) working tirelessly to help them without making a big song and dance about it. The humble bragging really boils my piss but more dangerous is she is being very indiscreet by posting screen shots like that. She has absolutely no boundaries at all. Hopefully she’ll be too busy with a baby very soon and it’ll stop her doing more damage and unravelling the hard work of many people up and down the county when it comes to safe guarding victims.
From her stories on Gramster today, she’s been able to wake up with her family and have a nice breakfast. They then went shopping and Josh lost his glasses, then they bought some more chickens.
Then she posts a screenshot of some info on refuges spaces and 150,000 people will think she’s been working hard all day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
From her stories on Gramster today, she’s been able to wake up with her family and have a nice breakfast. They then went shopping and Josh lost his glasses, then they bought some more chickens.
Then she posts a screenshot of some info on refuges spaces and 150,000 people will think she’s been working hard all day 🤷‍♀️
I use Gramster too as I’ve blocked her. Boundaries are so important when working with vulnerable people. They need to be signposted to the right place not have her meeting a need in herself by thinking she’s helping. As for the rest of he stories it’s just narcissistic junk.

Yes its a horrible message but if you put yourself out there like they do they have to expect this sort of thing surely. Its not right but unfortuneatly their are weirdos out there. I would have thought they see the jist of the message and just block them? Luckily R has staff that she pays from paypal donations to shield her from seeing that type of message so she shouldn't ever see any. So whats the problem Rach?

Now if your classing messages from people asking where the donations have gone or asking about your lack of safeguarding then u need to stop using the troll line. Thats not trolling.
Neither is it being unkind. People have a right to answers. Block the true trolls but dont you dare count the people on this thread as trolls.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.