Parole (BBC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was really sad to see the update and that Ben hadn’t turned up to be told the results of his scans etc.

Reactions: 2
I missed it and its not available on Sky catch up for some unknown reason.

Reactions: 1
Was really sad to see the update and that Ben hadn’t turned up to be told the results of his scans etc.
We've watched it tonight- my OH was expecting it to say at the end his cancer had spread and he had died. I guessed they'd both end up back in. They both seemed quite impulsive and easily led

Reactions: 1
We've watched it tonight- my OH was expecting it to say at the end his cancer had spread and he had died. I guessed they'd both end up back in. They both seemed quite impulsive and easily led
While we were watching it,I did wonder if he had passed away and thats why they delayed showing that episode. Sadly both blokes will probably always struggle because as hard as they try,I dont think they have support. Jais brother picked him up but the same brother last time took him everywhere but the place he needed to be which meant he was recalled after only 5 hours, Ben was released and no one even met him,which probably shows the level of support he had and explains why being recalled was inevitable

Reactions: 3
It’s always the same story isn’t it? Bad childhoods, lack of education, drugs at a young age... My eyes nearly popped out of my head when Ben said he started smoking weed at 9.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just watched ep.5 ... the epilogue is always so depressingly similar. They are just not able to break away from their bad choices, bad influences around them - a lack of ability to exercise self discipline or lack of ambition. It is no life, no life at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 3