Parenting Hell Podcast #2 Our boys sold out the O2, and we know you read here Lou!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think about the hell raisers moniker they've given us die hards?

Reactions: 1
Usually it’s the fans who name themselves.
I couldn’t care less about a name to be honest 😂

Reactions: 8
They forgot to ask the final question again! 😡 They started to say it then got distracted with plugging her podcast. Also, did anyone else have a weird section in the middle of this latest Ep where a whole bit got repeated?

Reactions: 1
Completely with Josh on the fuming at others who tell their kids Father Christmas isn’t real 😅
Same.

Also feel the same about ‘Amelia’s mummy said the elves only go to really naughty children’s houses’

Stop shitting on other people’s version of magic!!

Reactions: 9
I grew up with a very religious mother who didn't do the Santa thing. I knew not to utter a word! So when it was my time to be a mother, I went to town about Santa being real, to the point my then 13 year old still believed!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I grew up with a very religious mother who didn't do the Santa thing. I knew not to utter a word! So when it was my time to be a mother, I went to town about Santa being real, to the point my then 13 year old still believed!
She may have robbed you of santa. But at least your mum was considerate of others💕

We are ‘believers’ in this house and I always tell
My children that if you believe in him then Santa comes, if you don’t believe then he doesn’t. So for the families who dont believe then The parents have to buy them presents. So if other kids say anything they just assume they are ‘non believers’

we are not at all religious and I don’t believe in any God, and to be honest (rightly or wrongly) I take the same approach as Santa where God is concerned (as obviously some of their friends do believe in god) if you believe in God, then he is real and my kids are free to believe or not believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t really understand those who choose to let their children know father christmas isn’t real. It is one of the best things about having children!! Watching my almost 4yo believe in the elf every morning makes ME excited even though I’m the one who put the bloody thing in the bathroom squirting toothpaste all over my mirror 😂 the magic doesn’t last long at all and these are the best years.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rob made an excellent point once on the podcast saying that he doesn’t know one adult emotionally scarred from being lied to about Santa. Only people who were told Santa isn’t real seem to be disappointed that they missed out. Why rob your children of the magic, it’s such a wonderful time.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Only heard of Angela Scanlon from Strictly but I enjoyed her episode. I had a home birth so I love hearing other home birth stories, even if she made us all sound like hippies 😂

Reactions: 5
Only heard of Angela Scanlon from Strictly but I enjoyed her episode. I had a home birth so I love hearing other home birth stories, even if she made us all sound like hippies 😂
I love her Your House/Garden made Perfect show. She seems a good laugh.

Reactions: 3
I had 4 home births (and one hospital birth) and will literally rave about them to anyone who will listen 😂 not a hippy type either, in fact probably the complete opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.