Parenting Hell Podcast #2 Our boys sold out the O2, and we know you read here Lou!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We needed a new thread and I tried to do a title haha !

I think maybe for the next one we need to have a poll to vote on who we think the bad/rude guest was ! But I may need your help to collate all the guesses as I have no clue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We needed a new thread and I tried to do a title haha !

I think maybe for the next one we need to have a poll to vote on who we think the bad/rude guest was ! But I may need your help to collate all the guesses as I have no clue 🤣
Love the title 😂

I'm looking through the list... my guesses would be...

Russell Kane
Eddie Hearn (I can't remember it, might have to relisten, but think it was a bad one)
Robbie Williams and Ayda Field Williams
Jarred Christmas (but they had him back on, so maybe not!)
Tony Bellew
Sam Quek (another I have no memory of)
Joe Wicks
Conor Benn

Some of these are definitely after the episode they said about a worst guest. Buy entirely possible they'd recorded it but not put it out yet.

I might had to relisten to some old episodes 😂

Reactions: 4
For some reason I had always thought it was Andy Day (CBeebies Andy), but I'm not sure where that even came from; I just got the feeling Rob (in particular) found him a bit "goody goody".

Reactions: 2
For some reason I had always thought it was Andy Day (CBeebies Andy), but I'm not sure where that even came from; I just got the feeling Rob (in particular) found him a bit "goody goody".
I actually relistened to this one the other day! (Because my son was too young at the time the interview was done so I didn't really know of him, but my son is now OBSESSED, so I wanted to relisten to see what I thought now). I thought it was a nice interview, I don't think it would be that one, but as I was listening I did notice that Rob was very quiet, and it was Josh asking most things, so you might be right 💁🏻‍♀️

I actually relistened to this one the other day! (Because my son was too young at the time the interview was done so I didn't really know of him, but my son is now OBSESSED, so I wanted to relisten to see what I thought now). I thought it was a nice interview, I don't think it would be that one, but as I was listening I did notice that Rob was very quiet, and it was Josh asking most things, so you might be right 💁🏻‍♀️
I think you're probably right, he's hardly offensive is he 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not Sam Quek! The Wirral/we’re all Chinese had me in hysterics, one of my fave episodes!!

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread!

Were Robbie and Ayda rude? I just remember them being bizarre! 😂
No not rude, it was just an odd one. I didn't enjoy it, I skipped it when I relistened
---
Not Sam Quek! The Wirral/we’re all Chinese had me in hysterics, one of my fave episodes!!
I will have to relisten to that one! I don't remember it at all, but maybe because I can't place who she is

Reactions: 1
Just seen them at Wembley, so so funny!! Johnathan Ross was special guest

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread!

Were Robbie and Ayda rude? I just remember them being bizarre! 😂
I think RW is a very weird guy in general - I mean he knows it and owns it so you do you…but I’ve seen a few things he’s done or been interviewed and he is just a bit…odd. I quite like him but I appreciate he’s ‘very Robbie Williams’ as my mum says 😂

Reactions: 7
The Babatunde episode sticks in my mind for being poor, he came across as hard work.

Reactions: 1
True fans know the worst ever guest was Samuel L. Joshson....
I just got to this one this week and laughed out loud in the car at myself as I had presumed it was going to be Jackson 🤣🤣 that would have been a scoop! But still enjoyed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.