Pam and Tommy (Disney plus)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well for "research" I did look it up :unsure: :LOL: It was mainly them just being naked in various places and not much sex for a "sex tape"I get why it was a scandalous thing at the time because no one else had really done that but now every celebrity has a sex tape thats alot raunchier then theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I low key like Tommy but I like a knobhead 😂

Is it true the sex tape isn’t really a sex tape? I’ve seen Pamela said it was just a montage of them naked, hahah.
Yeah it's hardly a sex tape. I don't see the big deal about this tapes contents. It's mostly home video footage of them at home and them getting married (I think) and on the boat they are naked. There's more nudity and x-rated stuff in the series that it's based on. There is a little bit of sex for 2 seconds but it's not the best quality because it's a shaky hand held camera. It's probably because at the time no one was doing this. She did have a sex tape with Bret Michaels though before she met Tommy.
Unless they have edited alot of the x-rated stuff online now over time, it definitely isn't hardcore.

Reactions: 1
I also had to research too, the first video I found was literally their wedding and home video stuff, then I found another one on a different website on the boat and it is mostly sex and blowies

I also had to research too, the first video I found was literally their wedding and home video stuff, then I found another one on a different website on the boat and it is mostly sex and blowies
Oh I didn't see that one lol.

• Haha
I think its more that Pamela was THE biggest pin up in the world at this point, so the amount of sexual content isn't such a big deal, the 90s was a wild time for tabloid stuff like this.

The talking penis was totally weird! But I've since read that in Tommy's memoirs there is a whole sections from the pov of his dick so that's why they put it in the show lol.

Anyone know when the next episodes are out?
A book i never need to read 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw Ruby Wax interview Pammie and I thought she came across well and v sweet, this was Baywatch days so long time ago.

I’m enjoying it so far. I love Sebastian Stan so I’m fancying him as Tommy in a super weird way 🤣 Lily James wobbles her head so much and her constant moving about and touching her two front teeth with her tongue are doing my head in 😅

Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise it was a 6 parter as I watched first 4 together, did think it hadn’t really finished the story.
Watching ep 5 right now!

On episode 3 now and really trying to keep going with it. What the duck did they do to Tommy Lee and Pam?! She sounds like she’s on the brink of orgasm any time she talks and he’s just shouting and smiling constantly without doing much. It’s dreadful but I can’t stop watching..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad this is the last episode, not sure why I’ve kept watching this long 😂 Lily’s acting had been so over the top and awful

• Heart
Just finished the finale, it’s so cheesy but I enjoyed it all the same.

There’s 8 episodes guys? 6 isn’t the finale? They go on weekly

Just on episode 6.. I think it got better after ep 4.. I can’t believe how bad the depositions were and how sexist everyone was towards her 🤮 the questions she was asked are gross

Reactions: 6