Pam and Tommy (Disney plus)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First 3 eps are on now. Anyone else watching?

Loving the 90s music, hating tommy but i dont know much about him.

Ep 2 😳😲

Do not watch this around kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've just binged the first 3 episodes. Nothing ground breaking but I enjoyed it! But I was a 90s preteen child so I love the nostalgia!

Reactions: 5
Half way through the first episode, really enjoying it so far! Adored Pammy when I was a teenager, wanted to be her so bad 😂

Just started this and Lilly James is once again over acting everything. I cannot stand her but thought I could tolerate it. She's so annoying in everything she does.

Was Pammy this annoying ? 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm getting kind of irritated by Pam though. The breathyness, the squeeking and shrieking.

Just started this and Lilly James is once again over acting everything. I cannot stand her but thought I could tolerate it. She's so annoying in everything she does.

Was Pammy this annoying ? 🤣
I was wondering the same thing!? 😁 I liked her on ruby wax, this is completely different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I had to look away 🤣 and nothing ever bothers me tv wise!
same I couldnt look at it for long. I didnt need that much of a close up really! I still need to watch episode 3 but iv enjoyed the first 2. All I can think is what a knob Tommy Lee was (I love motley crue and Tommy but he was a twit back then wasnt he?!) I know its exaggerated but I felt so bad for Rand when he wasnt paid, TL made such a big deal he was good for the money so why not just pay up?

Reactions: 6
So pleased to have found this thread !!! Enjoyed episode 1 nd wasn't so sure about 2 - I think the talking dick and the pammy portrayal were both a bit OTT and a bit empty. I honestly felt it dragged and was a bit boring - hopeful of a bit more excitement and development coming

Reactions: 3
So pleased to have found this thread !!! Enjoyed episode 1 nd wasn't so sure about 2 - I think the talking dick and the pammy portrayal were both a bit OTT and a bit empty. I honestly felt it dragged and was a bit boring - hopeful of a bit more excitement and development coming
The talking penis was totally weird! But I've since read that in Tommy's memoirs there is a whole sections from the pov of his dick so that's why they put it in the show lol.

Anyone know when the next episodes are out?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love pam and think lily james looks like her but theres something missing - she seems so boring!! And pam ISNT!!! Also lily is not really sexy enough i cant put my finger on it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really enjoying it! I just can’t believe it’s Lily James it doesn’t look like her at all!
And I kinda fancy Tommy even if he is a dick but it might just be because I love Sebastian Stan 😅🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The talking penis was totally weird! But I've since read that in Tommy's memoirs there is a whole sections from the pov of his dick so that's why they put it in the show lol.

Anyone know when the next episodes are out?
I’m guessing there’s going to be one every Wednesday

I love pam and think lily james looks like her but theres something missing - she seems so boring!! And pam ISNT!!! Also lily is not really sexy enough i cant put my finger on it
Yeah I thought that. Pam is being portrayed as a party girl airhead who is annoying and fidgety..like the constant not sitting still is irritating me if anyone knows what I mean?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought that. Pam is being portrayed as a party girl airhead who is annoying and fidgety..like the constant not sitting still is irritating me if anyone knows what I mean?
Ye shes kinda portraying her as very ditzy/dull and pam is actually so intelligent and charismatic from what I seen in interviews

I low key like Tommy but I like a knobhead 😂

Is it true the sex tape isn’t really a sex tape? I’ve seen Pamela said it was just a montage of them naked, hahah.

Reactions: 1