Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's his laugh that gets me, so jolly and guaranteed to make you smile.

I do sometimes wonder if he uses disney as an escape from something else (like so many vlogger do). But as others have said he always seems so thankful to be there and comes across so genuine with his dealings with people, unlike so many other vloggers

Reactions: 7
In today’s vlog Nate is at Wilderness Lodge. He stayed in a DVC suite gifted to him. Beautiful room.

Reactions: 4
Nate is act a very nice guy - wife and I ran into him filming at Epcot a few weeks ago (he was off, out of the way, not bothering anyone unlike many other bloggers) and talked to him for a few minutes. Very nice, gracious guy, in person very much like his videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha yeah I thought that when I created it. But I just felt he deserved one, and also show that this forum isn't trolls, good people get good comments, but act crappy and we will call you out on it 😂

Reactions: 7
Yes she was stunning

Wilderness Lodge looks lovely although I thought his room could have done with a refurb, large as it was. Just seemed a bit dated

Reactions: 1
Yes she was stunning

Wilderness Lodge looks lovely although I thought his room could have done with a refurb, large as it was. Just seemed a bit dated
We said that - the room wasn’t that special really, I know he talked about the view a lot but to me, it was just trees right in front of the window

I agree with that, I just didn’t like that they hid their marriage!!!!
that is just your own assumption based upon very thin evidence. They both said things didn’t work out, they can still be friends, lovers, even still married and maybe trying to work things out. They don’t actually owe you any explanation whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
that is just your own assumption based upon very thin evidence. They both said things didn’t work out, they can still be friends, lovers, even still married and maybe trying to work things out. They don’t actually owe you any explanation whatsoever.
They are in the public eye nothing is private

Married or not, I enjoy his videos. I’m especially enjoying the ones he’s doing now without JSE. She gets on my nerves and I can only take her in small doses. And I know they will hang out a lot when she gets back in town.

Reactions: 3
Married or not, I enjoy his videos. I’m especially enjoying the ones he’s doing now without JSE. She gets on my nerves and I can only take her in small doses. And I know they will hang out a lot when she gets back in town.
I feel like she doesn’t enjoy her time with him as much as he seems to with her. She seems to just be there for the vlog content but I could be wrong.

Yeah I don't like the ones with super enthused much, or other vloggers in general. I'm watching much more of him at moment now he is alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.