Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend to wonder if he and Jackie have remote jobs. They almost always seem to be doing this stuff in the evening.
I'm not sure if he said it in one of his vlogs during the pandemic around mid last year or if I got the inference that he was doing some kind grocery or food delivery service at that time. He had said in the past he was in the food industry and used to be a restaurant manager.

Reactions: 2
I like the guy a lot compared to other popular vloggers.
But he needs to look after himself better.
The amount of super unhealthy food he packs away on top of all that beer is just nuts.
Definitely have agree with that!! I would say that overall I eat fairly healthy (even while on vacation) but I feel it after a Disney trip once I’m home.

I think he seems lovely! His videos are very entertaining and him and Jackie are lots of fun together.
PPM’s masks look so uncomfortable though, no idea how he was managing full days like that.
I wonder if the ex was the ‘friend’ that was with him when he was staying at (I think it was) fort wildnerness and having the barbecue?

Definitely have agree with that!! I would say that overall I eat fairly healthy (even while on vacation) but I feel it after a Disney trip once I’m home.
I eat pretty healthy too. But I tend to go nuts on Disney vacation.
I feel like you can get away with it to an extent because it's a walking vacation.

Still though. I watched PMM at that PA Dutch buffet over a week ago and I still don't think I've packed away the amount of calories he did in one sitting in the time since I watched it.

Reactions: 1
I think he truly feels bad about wasting food so when they bring him too much, he eats it. It seems he is getting better at leaving at least desserts that are too much. I really like his videos and my daughter LOVES the black and white segments 😂

Reactions: 3
I think he seems lovely! His videos are very entertaining and him and Jackie are lots of fun together.
PPM’s masks look so uncomfortable though, no idea how he was managing full days like that.
I wonder if the ex was the ‘friend’ that was with him when he was staying at (I think it was) fort wildnerness and having the barbecue?
It was her arm at table when sitting to eat at outside table can see and laughs during marshmallows

This was on his FB from June of last year. So definitely still cordial if not more.
25F7F0B1-35E9-4AAD-8C0B-A655DBAC357D.jpeg

Love Nate, he's so enthusiastic & genuinely grateful to be there.

Reactions: 6
Yay!! Thanks for starting this thread!! He is definitely one of my favorit vloggers. I found him during a low point in my life and he makes me smile when I watch his videos.

I do agree the black and white food stuff is weird, but hey it's his thing.

I just wish he would dress in lighter colored shirts in the summer. Poor guy looks miserable in the dark clothing.
I wonder if he wears the dark colors because black clothing is supposed to make you look thinner. Hey, it never worked for me that I can tell but maybe it does for him.

Yeah me too. I always say I'm going to eat healthy when I'm there but temptation sets in and I go off the healthy wagon. I don't drink beer and very, very rarely do I drink wine.

I think he truly feels bad about wasting food so when they bring him too much, he eats it. It seems he is getting better at leaving at least desserts that are too much. I really like his videos and my daughter LOVES the black and white segments 😂
I noticed when he went to Il Mulino he got half portions of the entrees. I appreciated that because that is something the other vloggers don't tell you. I could not eat an entire entree from there so it was nice to know I could get a smaller size and not pay for a larger portion that half would go wasted.

Last edited:
You’re probably right. I thought I saw her reflection in a window when he was eating the Mickey pizza. I know people can remain friends after a breakup or divorce so good on them, especially since they’re sharing their dog, which I also think is sweet. Hopefully it’s an arrangement that both are content with!

You’re probably right. I thought I saw her reflection in a window when he was eating the Mickey pizza. I know people can remain friends after a breakup or divorce so good on them, especially since they’re sharing their dog, which I also think is sweet. Hopefully it’s an arrangement that both are content with!
It seems to be that type of arrangement and as you say, good on them. Veronica had written a response to a question in a forum and said that she tried staying with Nate but it just wasn't going to work. Maybe they realized they were better as friends. Sometimes people who care for each other just can't live together and that probably sums up Nate and Veronica.

I have to say the disney masks in general look ridiculous. They are so big and take up most of people's faces lol
Nate pulls his up further on his face than they are designed because he wants to minimize fogging on his glasses.

Last edited:
I enjoy watching Nate videos. Out of all the Disney vloggers, I enjoy his videos the most. He seems so happy and upbeat all the time. I don’t want to sound like the Trackers, but PMM is refreshing to watch!

Reactions: 5
Yay! I love Nate! Looking forward to discussing his adventures. I truly enjoy his enthusiasm with things he sees and does in the parks. It definitely seems genuine.

Reactions: 4
We like her videos as well. Nate is just always so damn happy to be there and so genuinely appreciative of everything he’s able to do. The video he did from the Polynesian bungalow when he was decorating his little Christmas tree... oh bless I said “I totally want to send him a Christmas card!” And how he literally gets teary eyed looking at things... such an endearing fellow.
This is one of my favorite episodes of him. He was genuinely thankful for the room. And he took the time to decorate it with his tree and brought all his Christmas cards that fans sent him to lay out around the place. You could tell he was emotional over it. It made me want to stay there during the holidays in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love him too - he such genuine joy for every single thing he does. It’s lovely to watch. I always wonder how much his singing / pontificating loudly on the rides impacts other guests though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.