Paging Mr. Morrow #13 LET HIM EAT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, since it was at the end of the previous thread, I'll post it here for discussion.
Nate was able to ride Pipeline.
1683918479999.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s been said a ton of times in previous threads, but paging mr morrow is the most idiotic and self-centered channel name out there…like who’s paging him? I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s been said a ton of times in previous threads, but paging mr morrow is the most idiotic and self-centered channel name out there…like who’s paging him? I don’t get it.
It’s ftom the people mover ride in magic kingdom where they say “paging Mr.morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow” ( like tomorrow… since it’s in Tomorrowland

Reactions: 10
I was trying to figure this out too. RSVLTS doesn’t have any events in May listed on their calendar.
TBD, I guess 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
We thought he could be heading to CA for some kind of RSVLTS pop up but saw that Theme Park Express was also traveling so now we are confused. It still says TBD on the company calendar for May but he's traveling alone so that usually means RSVLTS.

Reactions: 3
We thought he could be heading to CA for some kind of RSVLTS pop up but saw that Theme Park Express was also traveling so now we are confused. It still says TBD on the company calendar for May but he's traveling alone so that usually means RSVLTS.
Have those two ever collaborated before? That would be interesting to watch.

Reactions: 1
LET_HIM_EAT2.jpg
Click image for animated version (I couldn't find a way to reduce the size enough to embed it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.