Ozark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the last episode tonight. Loving it so far, don't want it to end! At the moment it looks like Camile will be their downfall?

Reactions: 2
Well f*ck! That is all, not happy with the ending, I wanted to see a glimpse of the aftermath.
What about The Belle? Three? The money 💰 gaaaaaahh!

Reactions: 4
Yeah it all ended too suddenly, it needed at least another 10 mins or even another episode

Also justice for Ruth

I can't believe they did that on Ruth after all she done for them! But it was always about Marty & Wendy, the entire show was about how untouchable they where at whatever cost. Ruthless!! Literally

Reactions: 7
Yeah not sure how I feel about the ending either. Some quite good imagery though. I'm trying to work out if the car crash was symbolic for something like selling their souls to the devil but doesn't really fit. Everyone in the show was pretty much a horrible person apart from maybe the lady who came back and just got fucked around by the Byrds.

Reactions: 3
Yeah not sure how I feel about the ending either. Some quite good imagery though. I'm trying to work out if the car crash was symbolic for something like selling their souls to the devil but doesn't really fit. Everyone in the show was pretty much a horrible person apart from maybe the lady who came back and just got fucked around by the Byrds.
I read it was a symbol of how they are untouchable, no matter what they will survive.

I read it was a symbol of how they are untouchable, no matter what they will survive.
Yeah guess that makes sense. It was all a little odd how they walked it off, kind of felt like it was just thrown in there. I also read they died in it and the rest is a dream sequence but don't think that's the case.

Reactions: 1
Ozark is certainly a slow burner, and it's been one of its faults over the different series.

To then wrap it up as quickly as they did and in the final episode. It went against what we had seen previously. It seemed rushed to me and quite honestly it had become so far over the top that it was at the point of ridicule.

I watched some of the 30 min extra show they had, but it was mainly a bunch of back slapping - Turned it off.

Yeah guess that makes sense. It was all a little odd how they walked it off, kind of felt like it was just thrown in there. I also read they died in it and the rest is a dream sequence but don't think that's the case.
You know I felt like I'd seen that scene before, but can't rem if it was a clip or shown for the series, but that exact moment when she said God I love his voice, did we see that before??

You know I felt like I'd seen that scene before, but can't rem if it was a clip or shown for the series, but that exact moment when she said God I love his voice, did we see that before??
I think this season opened with the crash, can't remember if there was any dialogue though

Reactions: 4
I absolutely loved this show and gutted it’s over. I enjoyed the last episode but really wish k could see the aftermath, I’m not ready to leave it there.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely loved this show and gutted it’s over. I enjoyed the last episode but really wish k could see the aftermath, I’m not ready to leave it there.
Same, so much unfinished loose ends. Maybe somewhere one day they'll do a one off episode with the fall out.

Reactions: 3
she played the character v well but my god wasn't Wendy insufferable? I literally could not stand her!

Reactions: 6
Well I've finally got round to watching the final season and all I can say is...

Is the Missouri Belle some kind of Tardis? It's tiny from the outside but looks absolutely massive inside 😂

Oh and poor old Three 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished Season 4. Ozark overall has been one of my favourite series and I loved all the cast and characters - the acting has been fab throughout (Marty, Wendy & Ruth in particular 👏🏼). Bit disappointed with the ending though.
I was SO shocked when Darlene and Wyatt were shot - same shock I felt when Helen was killed and I like a show that’s able to shock like that. I loved that they brought all characters back too for this final season even if some were just in Ruth’s imagination/grief and even if some were just a glimpse (Ben and Tuck). Ruth is brilliant and I can’t believe after everything, they let Camila just execute her (although I think in reality she would have had her tortured first). She faced it in true Ruth style though. I truly thought the Byrde family or at least Marty and Wendy were going to end up dead and it would turn out to be Claire Shaw and actually nothing to do with the cartel at all. Felt kinda sad to see the end of Navarro. I had a bit of a crush on him, Del AND Javi.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished Season 4. Ozark overall has been one of my favourite series and I loved all the cast and characters - the acting has been fab throughout (Marty, Wendy & Ruth in particular 👏🏼). Bit disappointed with the ending though.
I was SO shocked when Darlene and Wyatt were shot - same shock I felt when Helen was killed and I like a show that’s able to shock like that. I loved that they brought all characters back too for this final season even if some were just in Ruth’s imagination/grief and even if some were just a glimpse (Ben and Tuck). Ruth is brilliant and I can’t believe after everything, they let Camila just execute her (although I think in reality she would have had her tortured first). She faced it in true Ruth style though. I truly thought the Byrde family or at least Marty and Wendy were going to end up dead and it would turn out to be Claire Shaw and actually nothing to do with the cartel at all. Felt kinda sad to see the end of Navarro. I had a bit of a crush on him, Del AND Javi.
Del was hot. I was gutted they got rid of him so early on I think he had potential to be a great character