Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Well I've finally got round to watching the final season and all I can say is...

Is the Missouri Belle some kind of Tardis? It's tiny from the outside but looks absolutely massive inside 😂

Oh and poor old Three 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I loved Ruth's impression of Charlotte when she was trying to find out what time Marty and Wendy would be at the Shaw meeting with Javi., 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was another shock death actually! Darlene was a brilliant character.
Jim looked like he’d aged about 10 years between season 3 and 4.
Darlene was an insane character for sure 🤣 just mad killing everyone who pissed her off. The wyatt relationship was a bit weird though. I think they could have done more with his character. In season one I thought he was going to play a bigger role because he seemed to be good friends with Charlotte.

I’m still gutted Ruth didn’t get her happy ending. I think people were too hard on her character. Wasn’t she like 19 when she first met Marty and he got her involved in all of it? She was so young!! I see a lot of discussion online calling her stupid and her death was inevitable, but she was barely an adult! She had no parental figure and I guess Marty was kinda the next best thing. I rooted for her the entire time, she was a product of her dreadful upbringing, that horrible scum bag father!

Reactions: 7

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I can't believe they did that on Ruth after all she done for them! But it was always about Marty & Wendy, the entire show was about how untouchable they where at whatever cost. Ruthless!! Literally

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
It's nearly time people!! End of the month, just seen the trailer on 'Jonas' Instagram, I'm going to need every last nerve to watch this 😲🤯

• Heart

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Anyone watch the first half of the new season?
I've finished it! Binged it, can't wait for the rest of the episodes (think they said spring)
I absolutely love this show! I especially love Jason's acting and how dry he is and rarely loses his cool even with his life on the line!
Season 4 I could see where the story was heading but it didn't disappoint, it was like welcoming an old friend back 😆

Reactions: 6

soymilk

VIP Member
she played the character v well but my god wasn't Wendy insufferable? I literally could not stand her!

Reactions: 6

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’ve just finished Season 4. Ozark overall has been one of my favourite series and I loved all the cast and characters - the acting has been fab throughout (Marty, Wendy & Ruth in particular 👏🏼). Bit disappointed with the ending though.
I was SO shocked when Darlene and Wyatt were shot - same shock I felt when Helen was killed and I like a show that’s able to shock like that. I loved that they brought all characters back too for this final season even if some were just in Ruth’s imagination/grief and even if some were just a glimpse (Ben and Tuck). Ruth is brilliant and I can’t believe after everything, they let Camila just execute her (although I think in reality she would have had her tortured first). She faced it in true Ruth style though. I truly thought the Byrde family or at least Marty and Wendy were going to end up dead and it would turn out to be Claire Shaw and actually nothing to do with the cartel at all. Felt kinda sad to see the end of Navarro. I had a bit of a crush on him, Del AND Javi.

Reactions: 5

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
I absolutely loved this show and gutted it’s over. I enjoyed the last episode but really wish k could see the aftermath, I’m not ready to leave it there.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
Absolutely phenomenal acting by Julia Garner, that’s the thing we are talking most about in our house! Hope we don’t have to wait long for part 2

B91

Just finished season 3!! Oh maaaaa god

***SPOILER DONT READ BELOW***

I’m sooooo glad Helen is gone I hated her lol. The acting for Ben was OUTSTANDING. I knew Wendy was going to kill him from the moment he couldn’t answer her where he wanted to go.

theghosttown

VIP Member
Oh my god I binge watched the three seasons over the last two weeks. Absolutely AMAZING. I am so gutted it’s over!!!!! What a spectacular cliffhanger.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Anyone else watched this? We just finished Season 3 and OMG what a cliff hanger!!!
It’s on Netflix and if you enjoyed the Fargo series (Season 1 was the best I think) then you’ll enjoy this. I’m gutted we’ll have to wait forever for season 4 of both of these.

ZLT123

Slow burner for me also! Absolutely loved it. Thought Ruth was amazing too, I loved her character. Also such beautiful scenery. Would love to live by a lake! Probably not because I’m laundering money for a Mexican cartel though.!

Reactions: 4

Horatio

VIP Member
Yes!!! I loved this series! Might have even been better than the first which was such a treat for quarantine. I was putting it off because s2 badly let me down but but oh boy. How good was that ending ? I saw it coming (spoilers allowed ?) but it was still a shock if you get what I’m talking about.
And Ben, wow , what an actor . That scene in the taxi alone should win him all the awards ...

So glad to have a thread to discuss. Forgive me if I copy and paste my post from the tv thread because I’ll just end up repeating myself ... tho obviously you don’t need it recommend to you ....

I just finished the third series of ozark on Netflix m and damn, this show is so good and still way underrated. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Admittedly, series 2 was a disappointment but the first and third make it more than worth it.
If you were a breaking bad fan you have to watch it. I actually thought BB was slightly over rated. This is the best thing to come out of it’s legacy. So you don’t have to be into that show to like this because it’s better.
The acting is so great - Jason Bateman and Laura Linney are the big names, and brilliant, but the whole cast are so well chosen. Even the child actors are really good and not annoying. The twists and turns of the plot are cleverly written and really fun to get stuck into in these lockdown times. Do it !

• Heart

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
i think you’re thinking of kaitlyn dever. Another great actress.

She was in dirty John though, didn’t like her in that but I think she just played the part really well that’s why 🤣

I’m only episode 4 but the son is realllllly annoying!!! Surely he can see his parents are doing what they are doing to try and protect them?

Liking the daughter more this season.

still can’t get my head around darlene and wyatt 🤢
It had been so long since the last episodes I actually forgot about Darlene & Wyatt but I was starkly reminded 🤢😂

The son is annoying AF and agree the daughters acting has really improved, not that she was bad before or anything but you can see the maturity and she seems more confident a little like the mum actually.

Absolutely love Ozark. Bit annoyed they've only released half the series.
Couldn't believe it when Darlene and Wyatt got shot! Really shocked me!
Looking forward to the next part though!

Saw this and it made me laugh

Screenshot_20220124-075325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Well f*ck! That is all, not happy with the ending, I wanted to see a glimpse of the aftermath.
What about The Belle? Three? The money 💰 gaaaaaahh!