Ozark

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the first half of the new season?
I've finished it! Binged it, can't wait for the rest of the episodes (think they said spring)
I absolutely love this show! I especially love Jason's acting and how dry he is and rarely loses his cool even with his life on the line!
Season 4 I could see where the story was heading but it didn't disappoint, it was like welcoming an old friend back 😆

Reactions: 6
i so want to watch this properly but i can’t handle the violence. read about the last episode on Vulture and skipped to the final scenes just to witness Julia Garner’s greatness.

Reactions: 4
i so want to watch this properly but i can’t handle the violence. read about the last episode on Vulture and skipped to the final scenes just to witness Julia Garner’s greatness.
I get what you mean, I did jump before during the early seasons and it can be a bit bloody! The death toll rising for sure but I tend to squint my way through! I just need to see if they make it. $500mil in 5yrs 🤯

Reactions: 2
I've started season 4 part 1. The PI is the only thing I don't like about this season. Just seems really pointless. It's gone a bit queen of the south (which I love) glad some of the actors from QOTS are in this season. Looking forward to the part 2 when that comes out.

Reactions: 3
I've started season 4 part 1. The PI is the only thing I don't like about this season. Just seems really pointless. It's gone a bit queen of the south (which I love) glad some of the actors from QOTS are in this season. Looking forward to the part 2 when that comes out.
Yes agree with the PI he's annoying unless he ends up saving the day in some way! He was FBI but lost his job so maybe.

Reactions: 2
I binged it in a day on the day it came out 😂 can’t wait for the rest of the season! Agree about the PI, he’s irritating.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely phenomenal acting by Julia Garner, that’s the thing we are talking most about in our house! Hope we don’t have to wait long for part 2

Reactions: 5
Absolutely love Ozark. Bit annoyed they've only released half the series.
Couldn't believe it when Darlene and Wyatt got shot! Really shocked me!
Looking forward to the next part though!

Saw this and it made me laugh

Screenshot_20220124-075325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Absolutely love Ozark. Bit annoyed they've only released half the series.
Couldn't believe it when Darlene and Wyatt got shot! Really shocked me!
Looking forward to the next part though!

Saw this and it made me laugh

View attachment 1024960
What the f*cking f*ck! 🤣
In reply to the spoiler yea I literally shouted at the TV!
This series is slightly predictable since the nephew arrived, you can kinda see things coming but still best thing I've watched in a very long time!

Absolutely phenomenal acting by Julia Garner, that’s the thing we are talking most about in our house! Hope we don’t have to wait long for part 2
Was she in the Netflix series about the girl who wasn't believed about being raped as well? That was another powerful performance.

Just finished season 4. Brilliant series. Can’t wait for part 2!
i’m interested to see when they return to the opening scene as I assume it’ll be at the end of part 2

• Heart
Just finished season 4. Brilliant series. Can’t wait for part 2!
i’m interested to see when they return to the opening scene as I assume it’ll be at the end of part 2
Yes the flashbacks were helpful as you kinda forget how it all began!

Was she in the Netflix series about the girl who wasn't believed about being raped as well? That was another powerful performance.
i think you’re thinking of kaitlyn dever. Another great actress.

She was in dirty John though, didn’t like her in that but I think she just played the part really well that’s why 🤣

I’m only episode 4 but the son is realllllly annoying!!! Surely he can see his parents are doing what they are doing to try and protect them?

Liking the daughter more this season.

still can’t get my head around darlene and wyatt 🤢

i think you’re thinking of kaitlyn dever. Another great actress.

She was in dirty John though, didn’t like her in that but I think she just played the part really well that’s why 🤣

I’m only episode 4 but the son is realllllly annoying!!! Surely he can see his parents are doing what they are doing to try and protect them?

Liking the daughter more this season.

still can’t get my head around darlene and wyatt 🤢
It had been so long since the last episodes I actually forgot about Darlene & Wyatt but I was starkly reminded 🤢😂

The son is annoying AF and agree the daughters acting has really improved, not that she was bad before or anything but you can see the maturity and she seems more confident a little like the mum actually.

It's nearly time people!! End of the month, just seen the trailer on 'Jonas' Instagram, I'm going to need every last nerve to watch this 😲🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched the last part?! Thoughts?
I was a little disappointed seeing as they aren’t making any more seasons.. there were a few to many unfinished story lines

Probably the most implausible show I've ever come across. Meh on the ending, I didn't have any attachment to any of the show's characters.