Outspoken The Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fk their so boring basic and not even attractive..i wish they'd go away and stop pretending their famous, their podcast sucked when it first came and still does. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Against the grain but I thought they did well covering the sarahā€™s day stuff yesterday!

Against the grain but I thought they did well covering the sarahā€™s day stuff yesterday!
I actually disagree! I canā€™t stand Sarahā€™s day (hence the username) but outspoken are brutal and if you go through their entire podcast episode feed thereā€™s easily over 20 podcasts speaking about her and often itā€™s not even that bad what Sarah has said. Itā€™s like a witch hunt! Theyā€™re obsessed

Reactions: 4
I actually disagree! I canā€™t stand Sarahā€™s day (hence the username) but outspoken are brutal and if you go through their entire podcast episode feed thereā€™s easily over 20 podcasts speaking about her and often itā€™s not even that bad what Sarah has said. Itā€™s like a witch hunt! Theyā€™re obsessed
Pity they donā€™t go for that tit bleep Emmylou like they do SD.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah for sure I agree, i meant it was good to have them go a bit harder for once instead of licking her hole šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ll always be basic and theyā€™re not brutal at all but at least it had some bite for once.

Reactions: 7
Big credit to them for providing the transcripts. Helpful for accessibility and being able to skip to what Iā€™m interested in. Complete opposite direction of Mamamia who have stopped even putting the useful details in show notes as a ploy to get people to subscribe.

The segment on Sarah Kearns was brilliant. Thanks ladies šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
10/10 to todays podcast, the Sarah Kearns segment was really good, I love how they call her for what she is, boring & not good at her job.
Iā€™m impressed.
---
Next, I hope they see Emmylou for what she really is too.

Reactions: 14
I know the triplets when I see them šŸ‘€
IMG_4963.jpeg

Keep it up Sarah. This is the kind of content they were talking about. This is tit my 70 year old mum might post. No one wants to see photos of some random Egypt exhibit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of coooourse (whichever two were talking šŸ™„) they had the same car! ā€¦.same one best friend, same degree, same everything!

Reactions: 4
Didnā€™t listen to the pod, but is this meant to be a dick joke? Because bravo if it was šŸ˜‚ didnā€™t think they had any sense of humour though šŸ¤”
IMG_5448.jpeg

• Haha