Ourmiddletonhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appologising for being Awol from insta while she was getting married? Fml her life literally revolves around instagram

Reactions: 5
Anyone still following this idiot? Pregnant with baby number 2. Said she’s having complications of bleeding. She’s very early on. But yet posts ads for prams when she’s only like 10 weeks pregnant!? Gifting her baby stuff this early on isn’t smart in my opinion!
---
wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had another baby just to have some content to post! She did say she was struggling with what to post now her house is a shot hole!

Reactions: 3
Anyone still following this idiot? Pregnant with baby number 2. Said she’s having complications of bleeding. She’s very early on. But yet posts ads for prams when she’s only like 10 weeks pregnant!? Gifting her baby stuff this early on isn’t smart in my opinion!
---
wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had another baby just to have some content to post! She did say she was struggling with what to post now her house is a shot hole!
She's had 3 prams over 2 pregnancies gifted. This really bugs me! She takes anything and everything she gets. The new pram isn't even suitable for a newborn yet she still took it. Her page is constant begging for stuff, she's one of the worst on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
She's had 3 prams over 2 pregnancies gifted. This really bugs me! She takes anything and everything she gets. The new pram isn't even suitable for a newborn yet she still took it. Her page is constant begging for stuff, she's one of the worst on Instagram.
And at least 1 car seat! I’m sure the axkid that her daughter uses was gifted. She’s not even that big of an influencer.
All of the pregnancy talk really annoys me too. And the constant posing with her barely there bump 🙄

And at least 1 car seat! I’m sure the axkid that her daughter uses was gifted. She’s not even that big of an influencer.
All of the pregnancy talk really annoys me too. And the constant posing with her barely there bump 🙄
oh yeah I’m sure you’re right. She’s talking about the pregnancy in the hope she’s gets loads gifted. She’s a rubbish influencer. I’m shocked she has so many followers!